2016 American Shotcrete Association Graduate Scholaship For Study In Canada or USA

The purpose of the ASA Graduate Scholarship Program is to attract, identify, and assist outstanding graduate students pursuing careers within the field of concrete with a particular interest in the shotcrete process.

School(Institutions/ Country): accredited college or university within the United States or Canada | USA or Canada

Level: graduate students attending an accredited college or university within the United States or Canada.

Field(s): pursuing careers within the field of concrete with a particular interest in the shotcrete process.

Deadline: November 2, 2015

Funded By: The American Shotcrete Association (ASA)

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ASA Scholarship Program is targeted for Students from anywhere in the world

The ASA Graduate Scholarships are available to applicants who have been accepted into a graduate program in the field of concrete at the time of application to an accredited college or university within the United States or Canada.

‣ Based on essays, submitted data, and references, the ASA Scholarship Committee will select scholarship recipients who appear to have the strongest combination of interest and potential for professional success in the shotcrete industry.

The following criteria apply to all ASA Scholarship Program applicants. Please read and follow this information carefully.

‣ At the time of application, the applicant shall have been accepted for graduate study in the area of concrete at an accredited college or university within the United States or Canada.

‣ Applicants must be a full-time first or second-year (post bachelor’s degree) graduate student during the entire scholarship year. Course work during a summer session will count toward the degree year. Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world but graduate study must take place in the United States or Canada during the award year.

Selection Criteria:

‣ Based on essays, submitted data, and references, the ASA Scholarship Committee will select scholarship recipients who appear to have the strongest combination of interest and potential for professional success in the shotcrete industry.

Notification:

‣ Winners will be notified in December, 2015 and asked to submit a short article (one page minimum) on their research project that relates to concrete and shotcrete for publication in ASA’s Shotcrete magazine.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ The application, resume and essay should be sent to info-at-shotcrete.org together in one email package.

‣ Hard copies of applications, resumes and essays will not be accepted. Your completed application packet consists of the following information, submitted by the deadline indicated on the application form:

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on November 2, 2015.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Official Scholarship website

By Seekingscholarship Admin II on August 10, 2015 · Posted in Masters, North America, PhD

2,109 Comments | Post Comment

Abayisenga Peter says:

My name is Abayisenga Peter, i’m Rwandan i have a diploma in Mathematics, Chemistry with Education, i’ve completed this in 2013 in Kigali Institute of Education. g Give me the chance to continue, my phone is 0728232679 and e.mail: abjndpt@gmail.com

Posted on September 25th, 2016

Natu says:

may name is natnael

Posted on September 25th, 2016

HITIMANA Pascal says:

my name is pascal hitimana i’m burundian , i have bacchor degree in civil engeenering this academic year. i want to continue masters in one of universite of canada. please agree me my demande!

Posted on September 25th, 2016

swalih Mohammed says:

My name swalih Mohammed,I am engineering science student I wanna study in the university that you provide for us and if it’s your wish contact me with e-mail=www.swa89@gmail.com phone number=0909444171

Posted on September 27th, 2016

temesgen tessema says:

my name is temesgen I am ethiopian I learn in secondary school I want to got this chance I have many certeficate for my particpation in clubs if it’s your will announce me on facebook my addres is temesgen.tessema@yahoo.com

Posted on September 27th, 2016

ashenafi agenagnew says:

Hi my name is ashenafi agenagnew am learning a civil engineering at university of gondar.pleace contact me if you give me the chance to complete my bwchilor degree in canada. my email addres ashenafiagenagnew55@gmail.com and my phone number is 0945552166

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Anonymous says:

am eskindir alehegn from ethiopia and i wanna to learn in UAS and if i get this scholarship program please contact me in this phon number 0925484435

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Eskindir Alehegn says:

Posted on September 30th, 2016

bereket huruy says:

am bereket huruy from eritrea,i have completed my bachelor degree a field of electrical engineering.i am an international student looking for graduate program.contact me through my email adress berekethuruy999@gmail.com

Posted on October 1st, 2016

Lencho Bulto says:

My name is Lencho Bulto from Ethippia i am 1At year Nursing student but i need to study your scholar si pleas contact me on lenchobulto430@gmail.com

Posted on October 8th, 2016

mohamed jama daahir says:

my name is mohamed jama dahir I am from somalia I want this chance plz contact me siyaadjama03@gmail.com

Posted on October 11th, 2016

alan says:

project manager

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Junior Ricky says:

Hello! i’ll be a high school graduate student next year, i would like to seek for a scholarship chance at university level first year(2017), currently taking chemistry, Biology, Geography.

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Junior Ricky says:

contacts. +255767711157 Email; rickyrahj@gmail.com

Posted on October 13th, 2016

haben says:

my name is haben daniel think of ma day of dream always can it be mine i am from eritrea.

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Sirna Tolera says:

I’m geologist, graduated in applied geology in bsc. I’m happy if I get a chance of education in masters of my related course. Tkanks!

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Sirna Tolera says:

I’m from Ethiopian & have Bsc degree in applied geology. I’m interest in masters study of related course. My telephone is +251 912 110808

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Havyarimana Desire says:

My name is Havyarimana Desire,I am Burundian,I completed a Bachelor degree with honors in Pharmacy ,I want you to accept me to continue my masters studies in USA or in Canada. Thanks a lot for your good response. My phone number is +25779954268

Posted on October 26th, 2016

matabaro shaban says:

My name is matabaro shaban im burundian i finiched. Secondary I won’t to accept me to studs university. In usa or canada thanks a lot for your good response my what’s pp +25776267016 my nember 0728757722

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Hana amakel says:

My name is Hana amakel,I am civil engineering student and I want to apply to one of your unversity.you can contact me with my phone number 0945719257

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Rosine says:

my name of is Umulisa rosine I winter to apply in degree universality please give me my fast opportunity

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Rosine says:

am Rwandan am student my adress email is rosineumulisa@gmail.com

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Abraham Makuach says:

Hi my name is Abraham Makuach Lual. Age of 31 years old from South Sudan. I am study Business Administration in Catholic University South Sudan.I have finished my secondary education certificate in Kenya 2009. I have been admitted in Catholic University this year unfortunately I was able to pay half of tuition fee and transport and hand out photocopy sheet has become problems of which I was having hope to pursue my diploma because my parents do not have money to support my tuition fees in school. I do really need someone who have heart that could support me for paying my tuition fees in school. I want to pursue my dreams to graduate to be able to improve the living condition of my people since my country South Sudan is backward in education. I want to help also my parents to give them a better life and support their needs. Your consideration will be highly appreciated. Thank you Abraham Makuach Lual Contact: +211915287319

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Bareke Ismail says:

hello

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Anonymous says:

Hi, my name is Daniel Tesfagabir from Eritrea living in Ethiopia as a refugee ,I have BSc degree in marine food technology from the college of marine science and applied technology and now I am looking for master’s programme so,if it is possible please give me a chance to study in your famous universities,please contact me with e-mail Daniel.tesfagabir@yahoo.com or phone number+251943689557.thanks.

Posted on November 11th, 2016

michael yemane says:

hola ma name michael yemane nd i’m frm eritrea . . .

Posted on November 13th, 2016

Meles Fsehaye says:

Hello hoe u doing?my name is Meles Fsehaye from Eritera.I have a BA degree in BUSINESS MANAGMENT&MARKETING& I a expecting&searching for permiting & assisting me in giving me chance to attend in your highly reputitive &qualified universities. thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Posted on November 13th, 2016

merih negassi says:

my name is merih negassi. Im 26 years old and i have graduated in Agricultural economics(B.Sc). now im seeking for scholarship in agricultural economics to improve my education level and search a higher quality of education with the interest i had in the field of study i graduated in. i’m eagerly waiting for your reply and i promise i won’t let you down. Thank you for your cooperation.

Posted on November 13th, 2016

samirawit habtewold says:

I’am SAMIRAWIT HABTEWOLD I’am 22 years old I need to get this chance to improve my management skill I have BA degree in management from wollo university, I’am eagerly waiting your replay . THANK YOU in advance for your cooperation. my phone number is +251977631882

Posted on November 18th, 2016

bereket says:

am bereket ghebrekidan from eritrea,i have completed my bachelor degree a field of chemical engineering.i am an international student looking for graduate program.contact me through my email adress beriedebas@gmail.com

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

umwiza usher says:

i ‘am umwiza usher am Rwandan I learn in secondary school I finish in 2016 I want to get this chance I have many certificate for many participation club if it’s your announce me on 0789047782 OR 0722930378

Posted on November 24th, 2016

Gervas cheyo says:

Hello!I am from Tanzania seeking for schorlaship next year I will be a high school graduate student taking physics, chemistry and biology, my dream is to be a doctor. I hope I will be taken into consideration, yours faithfull

Posted on November 24th, 2016

ahmed ali mohammed says:

my name AHMED ALI MOHAMMED Iam fromERITEAR and ihave bsn degree in the field of ophthalmic nursing.my issue is seeking for msc scholar ship which have been posted in canada in order to improve our standard eduction and to give an excellent service in our country ,asa well as our community.finally, ithanked those state which give us this opportunity to join scholar ship.

Posted on November 25th, 2016

abdirazak bashir says:

Sir/mdam. I am very interesting for this. Chance , becauce off ,always i think , you have high qualified and sucrifcy. Education , i have. Diploma surtificate , i am in ethioia. So can you pleace help me , i want. to contineou my light. Future

Posted on November 25th, 2016

abdirazak bashir says:

My abdirazak bashiir. Also contact me if you can. nogob@gmail.com thanks. for your. Suporting disable. Peapole

Posted on November 25th, 2016

milkias kahsay says:

my name is milkias kahsay from eritrea i am completed 12th grade plase one year completed by electricity so i want this chance for scholarshipe to contact with me by email address mikias_kahsai@yahoo.com

Posted on November 27th, 2016

umutoni esperance says:

thank u stake holders for this scholarship my name is umutoni esperance am rwandan I hve diploma in mathematics chemistry and biology I want to continue my adress is 0785810585 when it come positive inform thank so much when we ‘re waiting for a good answer

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Mary Mukeba Julius says:

Hello, my name is Mary Mukeba Julius i am 18 years old a south Sudanese, i have completed secondary school in 2015/2016 so it has been my dreams to go to university and engineering, please this is my contact +211955320403, my email address is: mukebajulius3@gmail.com

Posted on December 4th, 2016

Mary Mukeba Julius says:

Hello, my name is Mary Mukeba Julius i am 18 years old a south Sudanese, i have completed secondary school in 2015/2016 so it has been my dreams to go to university and do engineering, please this is my contact +211955320403, my email address is: mukebajulius3@gmail.com

Posted on December 4th, 2016

Anonymous says:

My name is Dushimiyimana Jeannette I’m Rwandan I have diploma in accountancy I completed in this year 2016 plz give me chance of continue In Canada universisty my E mail Dushimejanet@gmail.com fone nmbr 0781633278

Posted on December 4th, 2016

ayenew maru achamyeleh says:

hello this is ayenew maru am 21 years old am from ethiopia am pre engineering student at adama science and technology university i want to learn on to study more and more on to your sholar students shool if there is alittle space please gave me the chance or contact me by my phone number 0934637322 or 0975542070 and also by e mail ayenew maru@astu3979/09

Posted on December 5th, 2016