2016 Gates Cambridge Trust Postgraduate Scholarships For International Students In UK

ss cob

Brief description: Gates Cambridge Trust offers full fee postgraduate (Masters and PhD) Scholarships for outstanding International students to study any course at the University of Cambridge, UK 2016

Gates Cambridge scholarship

Accepted Subject Areas: Masters and PhD Courses offered by the university

About Scholarship

Gates Cambridge Scholarships are highly competitive full-cost scholarships. They are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. The programme aims to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.

Scholarship Offered Since: Not Specified

Scholarship Type: Full-cost Masters and PhD scholarship

Selection Criteria

• outstanding intellectual ability
  • leadership potential
  • a commitment to improving the lives of others
  • a good fit between the applicant’s qualifications and aspirations and the postgraduate programme at Cambridge for which they are applying

• a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
  • applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: PhD (three year research-only degree); MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree); or a one year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
  • already a student at Cambridge and want to apply for a new postgraduate course. For example, if you are studying for an MPhil you can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship to do a PhD. However, if you have already started a course, you cannot apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship to fund the rest of it.
  • already a Gates Cambridge Scholar and want to apply for a second Scholarship. You must apply by the second, international deadline and go through the same process of departmental ranking, shortlisting and interviewing as all other candidates.

Number of Scholarship: Several

Value of Scholarship

Scholarship will cover the full cost of study

• the University Composition Fee and College fees at the appropriate rate*
  • a maintenance allowance for a single student
  • one economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course

Duration of Scholarship: For the duration of the programme

Eligible Countries: For international students

To be taken at (country): Cambridge University UK

Application Deadline

Applications for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship for October 2016 entry will open on 1 September 2015. The deadlines are as follows:

• Round 1 (US citizens based in the USA) – 14 October 2015
  • Round 2 (all other eligible candidates) – 2 December 2015

Offered annually? Yes

How to Apply

Visit the Scholarship Webpage

Sponsors

Gates Cambridge Trust

Important Notes:

Gates Cambridge Scholarships are extremely competitive: over 4,000 applicants apply for 90 Scholarships each year.

Given the intense competition, the Trust has a four stage selection process:

• Departmental ranking – the very best applicants to each department are ranked on academic merit only
  • Shortlisting – Gates Cambridge committees review the applications of ranked candidates using all four Gates Cambridge criteria and put forward a list for interview
  • Interview – all shortlisted candidates have a short interview to assess how they meet all four Gates Cambridge criteria
  • Selection – chairs of interview panels meet to decide the final list of Scholars
  • A good fit between the applicant’s qualifications and aspirations and the postgraduate programme at Cambridge for which they are applying

1. ELYSEE

August 27, 2015 at 7:16 PM

I Am A Student To National University Of Burundi.

2. LAURENT DENIS

August 29, 2015 at 9:30 AM

I LIKE TO FULFIL MY CARRIER IN ONE OF THE UNIVERSITY ABROAD INCASE I GOT THE SPONSORSHIP IN BUSSINESS COURSE AND CONTINUE HELP THE SOCIETY TO OVERCOME POVERTY AND HUNGER AS THE PROBLEMS FACING MANY SOCIETY IN THE WORLD.

3. Abdissa

September 2, 2015 at 12:57 PM

we are the futuristic.

4. frehiwot

September 2, 2015 at 4:15 PM

my name is frehiwot wolde . I live in Ethiopia & I want to get sholarship in ur country this is my first time try scholarship so pleas help me.

5. kadar

September 4, 2015 at 12:39 AM

Give this chance

6. Andualem birhane

September 4, 2015 at 6:07 AM

I would like to do my Msc by water and related filed.

7. Gatorano

September 4, 2015 at 8:54 AM

my name is gatorano jimmy from burundi,it’s can be better if i get a scholarship in your country to continue the university,i’m undergraduate,, so pls help me for that…..

8. Zuhur

September 4, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Hi my name is zuhur i hope one of the students that would like cambridge

9. Mtakhiwa Mercy

September 5, 2015 at 6:02 AM

My name is Mercy Mtakhiwa from Malawi i have a certificate of teachig,am stil doing practicals and i wil finish next july, this is my first time to seek scorlaship, please i need ur help

September 5, 2015 at 7:39 AM

my name is senait getachew, i live in ethiopia,i learn high school/12/grade, i want to your schoolarship, pls contact to me senaitgetachew7@gmail.com

11. daniel taban

September 5, 2015 at 6:23 PM

indeed this a great idea want to do my degree abroad incase i get the scholarship in order to help the

12. Nicholas

September 7, 2015 at 10:06 PM

Hi am Nicholas from kenya n would like to get a chance to further my studies at postgraduate level. please help me.

• Anonymous

September 15, 2015 at 3:07 PM

my name is abdi weli isse jama i live in somalia in bosaso iwent to get scholer ship in your university in degree program emailcajab2014@hotmail.com phone 252907262216

13. Menur murad

September 12, 2015 at 7:04 AM

My name is menur murad i live in ethiopia in addis ababa i want to get shcoolarship in your university in master program . E-mail nuraddismurade2012@gmail.com phone 251922963547

September 16, 2015 at 10:49 AM

my name is Alemayehu kassahun i live in Ethiopia,addis abeba and i have advance diploma i went to continue my education in your university pls help me

15. Esubalew degu

September 16, 2015 at 6:09 PM

my name is esubalew degu i am grade 12 student ,so i want learn on ur university pls help me? U can contact with me. esubalewdegu977@gmail.com,or+251942335609

16. Temesgen Ayele

September 16, 2015 at 6:24 PM

i would like to learn msc in structural engineering.

17. Ahmed sitot

September 17, 2015 at 2:07 PM

My name is ahmed sitot, I am from ethiopia and I have a Bsc degree in mechanical engineering, i am very interested to join your organization, please contact me, 251921789075 or Ahmedsitot@gmail.com. thanks for your cooperation.

18. ismail hassan

September 17, 2015 at 7:25 PM

My name ismail i live in somalia my dream is to get for scholarship if can help me please contact with me 252616252028 or sandheere225@gmail.com

19. franklin destin

September 17, 2015 at 10:46 PM

my names are franklin destin malungu living iin burundi!! I would like to continue my studies Msc next year in civil engineering,so i’m seeking for a scholarship!! Please help me i’m in need!! Franklinmalungu@gmail.com

20. Ahmed Abda

September 19, 2015 at 10:57 AM

am an Ethiopian, My name Is Ahmed Abda am seeking for scholarship in UK, if possible contact me by 0922294935 ahmedabda703@gmail.com

21. Yosef Tesfa

September 21, 2015 at 1:12 PM

My name is Yosef Tesfa, from Ethiopia. I want learn masters degree by Automotive Engineering if you give me a chance to join your university by scholarship

22. zerihun Dendena

September 22, 2015 at 7:58 AM

I have BSC degree in ACC from PSCO /Ethiopia/. i want join with your scholarship education opportunity and continue MAS degree in any business sector. always my dream is get the chance scholarship education,so help me. please contact me +251910675162 or E- Mail zdendena@gmail.com.

September 23, 2015 at 5:37 AM

I am Eden Melkamu from Ethiopia.i have Ba in marketing from bahir dar university.if i’ll get the chance i would like to study Business Administration@your university!contact me in this no+251931185325

24. Hamidullah

September 23, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Hi, I am Hamidullah from Afghanistan. As I read the information about Cambridge University, I got so pleasant if I receive this opportunity. So I am really interested in studying in U.K in the field of International relations. Please keep in touch with me at +930799100562 Or email me. Hamidullah_rohen2000@yahoo.com.

25. kalisa jean

September 23, 2015 at 11:03 AM

hallo,plz Iam Rwandan I wish to have that opportunities of scholarship masters in cambridge thank u may God bless u contact on +250788731209

26. Wondimagegn Nigussie

October 29, 2015 at 4:07 PM

To sir/Madame, hey am wondimagegn Nigussie from Ethiopia. i have BA in Accounting with GPA 3. 72 at GC 2012. Currently i have to looking postgraduate MBA free scholarship. And also am very interested to apply in your honorable university. So please help me by giving this chance. for more information please contact me via email address & Mobile. email ; wondmagegn2006@gmail. com Mobile ; (251) 912183640. p o. box 2254 Hawassa, Ethiopia. So please if I got, the opportunity am very glad. Thanks in advance.

27. caydiid cali

November 22, 2015 at 8:15 PM

My name caydruus ali abdi i live in somalia i am need to get for scholarship if can help me please contact with me +252615026857

28. Ibrahim Juneyidi

November 23, 2015 at 8:29 AM

Hi Madam/Sir My name is ibrahim juneyidi from Ethiopia.I was graduated my Bsc degree in Agricultural Engineering from Haramaya University on july 04,2015. Frist i would like to thanks your university and staff members that give this chance for us.I humbly and kindly ask this scholar to continue my Msc degree in your in your university. Please contact me if it is possible on mobile +251910237056 Email.ibrahimjuneidi56@gmail.com With Regards

29. yonatan

November 24, 2015 at 3:47 PM

l like it

30. yonatan

November 24, 2015 at 4:01 PM

hiiiii I am yonatan habtom from Eritrea &I am learn in high school &I want changes to learn more you help me yonatanhabtom4@gmail.com

31. yonatan

November 24, 2015 at 4:08 PM

I name is yonatan habtom from Eritrea I am learn in high school I want changes to learn more please help me yonatanhabtom4@gmail.com. &my mobile no 002110956462659

32. kalab

November 24, 2015 at 4:15 PM

hi my name is kalabe kiflemariam i am from etitrea & I want this chance to learn more so please +211954189231 or my email address is kaliabkfle@gmail.com

33. kalab

November 24, 2015 at 4:22 PM

hi my name kalab I am from Eritrea I want this chance so please help me my phone number is +211954189231 or my email address is kaliabkfle@gmail.com

34. temam sulti

January 6, 2016 at 4:53 PM

my name is temam sulti i am from ethiopia iave dipiloma cilical nursing my opportunity is to continue any relaated subjet please help me contact 0912310647 email temam.sulti@gmail.com

35. temam sulti

January 6, 2016 at 5:33 PM

thnks for to give this chanse my name is temam sulti i am from ethiopia i have diploma clinical nursing please help me contact 0912310647 email temam.sulti@gmail.com