2016 ICGC Fellowships For International Students, USA

ICGC offers ICGC Fellowships that provide financial support for graduate students at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities. Nominees should have backgrounds and interests that identify them as outstanding students who are clearly committed to the interdisciplinary study of the global south in the context of global change.

‣ They encourage nomination of exceptionally capable students, especially but not only from the global south and groups traditionally underrepresented in graduate education. ICGC offers two types of fellowships as follows:

To apply for ICGC Fellowships the applicants must:

‣ Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree

‣ Have applied to a graduate or professional degree program at the Twin Cities campus of the University of Minnesota as follows: students entering doctoral programs in the Colleges of Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resource Sciences; Biological Sciences; Liberal Arts; Education and Human Development; or the School of Public Health or the Humphrey School of Public Affairs or students entering master’s programs in the Humphrey School of Public Affairs or the School of Public Health

‣ Receive a nomination for these fellowships by the department or college in which they will be enrolled

‣ Gain admittance to a graduate degree program (as described above) by fall 2015

Selection Criteria for ICGC Fellowships

‣ In reviewing nominees ICGC gives priority to demonstrated academic excellence and commitment to the issues of the global south and disadvantaged communities.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applicants must be nominated by their departments to be considered for this fellowship.

‣ To apply for an ICGC Fellowship:

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on January 30, 2016.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about ICGC Fellowships

By Seekingscholarship Admin II on August 18, 2015 · Posted in Fellowship, Masters

913 Comments | Post Comment

Gotuma Negera says:

dear Sir/Madam my name is Gotuma Negera I`m graduated from A.A.U.with B.pharm since 2009.I am eager to continue my MSC and seek scholarship to join your University.

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Demitu Abdisa says:

dear madam,hi, my name is Demitu Abdisa i was graduated last year in B.public health. I need to get this chance to have A master degree in any of related field.i hope you help me on this.THANK YOU!!! place contact me -E-mail Demituabdisa187@gmail.com or 0913731337

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Demitu Abdisa says:

dear si/madam my name is Demitu Abdisa i’m graduated in public health degree since 2015 .I need to get this chance to have A master degree in any of related field.i hope you will help me on this. place contact me _E-mail Demituabdisa187@gmail.com or 0913731337 THANK YOU!!!

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Misganaw Yaregal Anley says:

I am Misganaw Yaregal Anley from Ethiopia. I,am graduated Bachelor degree in Accounting and finance in 2016.I am very interesting to study masters degree in your University scholarship program. if your University scholarship program include me to study my masters degree in Accounting and finance or other related fields please contact by +251-918427720

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dinberu Tekle says:

dear or sir my name is Dinberu Tekle.IM from ethiopia,specifically south western ethiopia of the city named as saja.Now i have been learning llb at law in jimma university school of law ,im very pleased to come in america and to conduct my education there,if i have the chance plase call on +251925862086or contact on my email adress dinberutekle@gmail.com.i hope all the best from you

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

amare mesele says:

Hello, my name is amare mesele from Ethiopia I was graduated hawassa university by water supply and environmental engineering so now I have strongly interest to learn my masters degree from your university if you offer me chances please contact me by these address +125921525420and amaremesele4@gmail.com

Posted on September 30th, 2016

John malish Charles says:

Am John malish Charles from south Sudan i graduated in high school am interested to completed my studies sir/madam due to fees am really want to exposed my skills in field of supply, logistic and procurement . ur dreams my dreams . here is my cellphone +211951112248/+256773719377

Posted on October 1st, 2016

Lencho Yohannes Tolasa says:

I want to continue if you give me chance of education in department of water Engineering

Posted on October 2nd, 2016

aman umer says:

Posted on October 2nd, 2016

aman umer says:

dear/madam i was graduated by law bachlor degree i want to jion this scholership. phone +251015840055 or +251912621055

Posted on October 2nd, 2016

Eskindir Alehegn says:

am Eskindir Alehegn from ethiopia i graduate civil engineer and i wanna to study in this scholarship program if i get this chance pleas contact me in this phone number 0925484435

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

mihretu Alemayehu from Ethiopia & I'm studying BSC degree in water resource & irrigation engineering at Wollo university; I have interest to enjoy with you, please help me to upgrade my filed of study. contact :- 0920993105or Mihretualemu85@gmail says:

I have interest to enjoy with you

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Getachew Sewunet says:

Name:Getachew Sewunet,from Ethiopia. Now I am lecturer in one of Ethiopian University.Graduated by Construction technology and management. So, at present I want to follow Msc by this field.My e mail getachewsew2324@gmail.com & phone 0943583991.

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Getaneh Zebene says:

Dear sir/madam my name is Getaneh Zebene from ethiopia. now i am fifth(5) year civil engineering student. dear madam i want to join in your university with my filed. my phone number 0925907409. thank you

Posted on October 4th, 2016

mubarek says:

full name mubarek jemal Asfaw I live in Butajira I am priparatori student

Posted on October 9th, 2016

am okema alex says:

am from uganda with ‘A’ level certificate if considered me and offer a scholarship for bachoar of art in education(+256780212424/+256701692491)

Posted on October 13th, 2016

CYUSA KANAMUGIRE Hippolyte says:

Dear Sir/Madam my name is CYUSA KANAMUGIRE Hippolyte.I’am a student in high school i want to join this scholership.my phone number 0722921363

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Asalifew Mekonnen Zeleke says:

Her dears! My name is Asalifew Mekonnen Zeleke…i have Bsc in IT in2016 and i need to learn my Msc in software eng and like with u so for more detail info call me +251912389989 . with respect tnx

Posted on October 26th, 2016

charmake hamadi ali says:

I thank you kind of you I charmake young Djiboutian who wants to continue the studies finally I currently have an electro-technical professional baccaulaureat I’m glad I find this opportunity thank you

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Asalifew Mekonnen Zeleke says:

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Asalifew Mekonnen Zeleke says:

Hey dears! My name is Asalifew Mekonnen Zeleke…i have Bsc in IT in2016 and i need to learn my Msc in software eng and like with u so for more detail info call me +251912389989 . with respect tnx

Posted on October 26th, 2016

cileeye ibnu cileeye says:

hi I’m stay in Somalia and want to get a chance to get this opportunity I have secondary school certification please contact me phone number 252634207701

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Shaafici Yaasiin saleebaan says:

Hi am from Somalia iam graduated in secondary school. And I have certificate iwant to continue my education and iam requesting you to add me this Follow ship Please please please add me to this follow ship Contact me 252634831040 Thank you very much

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dinberu Tekle says:

my name is dinberu tekle

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

aman muhammed says:

aman muhammed dir/madam my name is aman muhammed I’m from Ethiopia so my join this scolarship my bachlor degree my my study department statistics so please calllllllll meeeeeeee by thise chance 0947830180

Posted on November 14th, 2016

aman muhammed says:

hi dear sir/madam my name is aman muhammed I’m from ethiopia I’m graduated from samera university in the first year statistics department so now I have strongly interest to learn b/c in statistics department not maseter in Ethiopia so ineed to get this chanse to have Amaseter degree in any of related filed. so I hope helep me on this so please contact me my callllllll 0947830180 good Luke .?

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Assumani Rachelle says:

hello sir,madam my name is Assumani Rachel from Burundi-bujumbura i was graduat last year on “Accountant admnistrative if i have a chance to pass this my Mail ” Rachelasmine@gmail.com

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Assumani Rachelle says:

This my number phone if i get that chance +25775411187 thnx again for that chance you give us

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Dr. Adane Mamo Alem says:

I am from Ethiopia. I have studied veterinary medicine. Now i am strongly want to study my masters in any field which concerns me . So sir/madam please let me contact your institution….i get starved learning. you can make hello with me by 252918200098 or email me at adanamamo@gmail.com thanx.

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Dr. Adane Mamo Alem says:

I am from Ethiopia. I have studied veterinary medicine. Now i strongly want to study my masters in any field which concerns me . So sir/madam please let me contact your institution….i get starved learning. you can make hello with me by 252918200098 or email me at adanamamo@gmail.com thanx.

Posted on November 14th, 2016

mohammed Abshir Aadan says:

hi I’m stay in Somalia and want to get a chance to get this opportunity I have secondary school certification please contact me phone number 0634925874

Posted on November 19th, 2016

jeylan beketa humarro says:

Ilive in Ethiopia and I want to get this opportunity ,I am under graduated so contact me by my email.

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Aymen Abdu says:

I live in Eritrea I want to get this opportunity, I am graduated so contact me by my email.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

Nimco clrashiid adaan says:

My name is Nimco Abdirashiid Aadan l live in somlia l wen this scholarship l finshed high school this year plz contact me my Gmail account Nimaoabdirashid@gmail.com

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

Nagiib mohamed cali says:

my name Nagiib mohamed cali l livein somlia l wen this scholarship l finshed high school this year plz contact me my namber : 252634696798

Posted on November 24th, 2016

hassan abdi says:

my name is hassan abdi I comleted my secondary level I Live in Ethiopia. I need this opportunity to change my life and the rest of the world by through education. my phone is 251967052612 please contact me

Posted on November 25th, 2016

Chol Jacob Kuer says:

My name is Chol Jacob kuer, a South Sudanese by Nationality.I completed my BA in the University of Juba and wants to pursue masters of Education. You can easily contact me on the following number : +2110912746786 Email : Cholkuer@gmail.com

Posted on November 28th, 2016

saba eyob says:

i am from Asmara Eritrea I i have just graduated in Ttalian school ,so this scholarship will help me to cheng my and my familys lifeso pleas . Thanks

Posted on November 29th, 2016