2016 IMD MBA Class Scholarship for Developing Countries

sss

Every year, IMD supports about half of the MBA class by granting them scholarships or loans. The total amount of scholarships available each year is around CHF500,000 and CHF 1.3 million for loans.

Course(s) Offered: Business Administration
Course Level: Graduate (MBA degree)
Provider: IMD
Country to Study in: Switzerland

There are a variety of MBA scholarships offered by IMD and applicants may apply to several simultaneously, however only one scholarship can be awarded per candidate. One of these scholarships is a new and considerable scholarship program – the MBA Class Scholarship for Emerging Markets.

This new scholarship program is designed to enable young leaders who are citizens of developing countries (except BRIC countries) earn the IMD MBA degree.

To be eligible for this award, the following criteria apply:
Must be a citizen of a developing country (except BRIC countries – as defined below)
Demonstrated financial need by completing IMD’s Financial Aid Application
Good academic results (GMAT)
Strong reference letters
Steady career progression
Editor’s note:
BRIC is a grouping acronym that refers to the countries of Brazil, Russia, India and China, which are all deemed to be at a similar stage of newly advanced economic development. Citizens of these BRIC countries CANNOT apply to this scholarship award.

Eligible groups
Citizens of ALL developing countries (except BRIC countries – as defined above).

Participating Institutions
International Institute for Management Development (IMD), Lausanne, Switzerland

Fields of study
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)

Number of awards
Not specified by sponsor

Sponsorship duration
This is a onetime financial award

Scholarship benefits
The total value of the award is CHF 200’000 (to be split between the winners of the scholarship)

Method of Application
Before you can apply for the scholarship, you must have been accepted into an IMD MBA Program.

You must also submit a completely filled-in MBA Financial Aid Application Form (when requested) and your essays before the deadline date.

It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information and also to access the Financial Aid Application Form.

DEADLINES:
The deadline to apply for any of the IMD scholarships is September 30.

You must have been accepted into a program and also submitted all accompanying documents before 30 September 2015.

PLEASE NOTE:
IMD business school is in Lausanne, Switzerland. It is one of the world’s premier business and management institutions. In 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, it was ranked first in open programs worldwide by the Financial Times. It offers the world’s best MBA program according to Forbes 2011 and 2013 biennial rankings.

IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.

Application Deadline: 30 September 2015
Open to International Applicants: Yes

More Scholarship Information and Application, Click Here

1. eshetie zewdu

August 28, 2015 at 9:22 AM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management please contact me +251-914822679

2. kibru kebede

August 30, 2015 at 3:08 PM

hello dears i am from ethiopia and i have Bsc degree in public health.i want to study my master pls contact me by 0917724534

3. Gashaw Derb

September 2, 2015 at 10:51 AM

I have BA-degree in economics GPA=3.2&4year work experiance so i want to learn master in ur universty if it is possible i will send CV,Appliction letter&offical transcrpit thanks

4. Mengesha tadele

September 2, 2015 at 12:15 PM

My name is mengesha tadele .I am from ethiopia .I have LLB degree in law.thank you for ur considertion.phone:+251931815483

5. endalkachew

September 4, 2015 at 12:23 PM

i need these chance greatly so pleace give me the chance and contact on +251915571577thanks.

6. sebsbie

September 6, 2015 at 4:56 PM

could you please show me how I can send the application for this particular scholars ship via my email ? thank you!!

7. Shamshadin kassim

September 6, 2015 at 9:46 PM

my name is Shamshadin Kassim.I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia my BSC by electrical and computer engineering and I want to upgrade my qualification. if I got this opportunity. pls contact me by email:shadokassim@gmail.com or phone no:+251920905316

8. Tesfa Bantayehu Melese

September 9, 2015 at 5:14 AM

I Have BA Degree In Accounting and Finance From Addis ababa University In Ethiopia So Please I Want To Study MBA In Your University AsSoon As Possible Contact Me By Email Thanks

9. mohamed

September 9, 2015 at 6:37 AM

hello im mohamed from Tanzania i was leant in computer repear certificate so i need to pre-long my know ledge up to degree plz help me contact +255774134579

10. Nebiyu Daniel Tadesse

September 10, 2015 at 7:06 AM

hello my name Nebiyu Daniel from Ethiopia am very interesting this scholarship pls contact +251910794421 / nenudani90@yahoo.com

• Mohamed Iddi

September 15, 2015 at 8:02 AM

Im Mohame from Tanzania im real enterest this schoolership plz contact me on +255774134579 i need your companion thank u

11. Abdata Aliyi

September 13, 2015 at 9:49 AM

My name is Abdata Aliyi I have BA degree Iwant schoolship study MA if give chance contact adress +251921165406

September 16, 2015 at 9:06 AM

i am habtamu taye .i have gotten Bsc degre by civil engineering . i would like to study msc degre from your university so pls contact me +251920763305/+251915649242