2016 Monash University Leadership Scholarships For International Students

2016 Monash University Leadership Scholarships For International Students

Monash University is offering a number of scholarship programs including the Monash University International Leadership Scholarships for outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Monash University.

Host Institution(s):

Monash University in Australia

Field(s) of study:

Any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) program offered at the University except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Monash Pathway programs.

Target group:

International students from all countries.

Number of Scholarships:

Four scholarships are available.

Scholarship value/inclusions:

100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).

Eligibility:

• International student
• Commencing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia (you must have received a full Monash course offer).

Application instructions:

Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions. You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship by the deadline. The next deadlines are 15 October 2016, 15 November 15, 15 January 2016 for Semester 1, 2016.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Official Scholarship Website

1. saddam Abdi Adar

August 9, 2015 at 9:36 AM

Hello iam ethiopian student i need this scholarship my name is saddam Abdi adar my phone number +251915468875 my Email address saddamabdiadar@ gmail.com Thankz To All

2. abdisalam Elmi Sanei

August 9, 2015 at 9:59 AM

hello i am somali student i need this scholarship i live in mogdisho and my name is Abdisalam Elmi Sanei my phone number +252615567300 and my email address abdisalamc5@gmail.com

3. ESHETIE ZEWDU

August 10, 2015 at 9:25 AM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management please contact me +251-914822679

4. Amin Tayib

August 10, 2015 at 7:23 PM

i’have frist degree B.pharmacy plz contact me

5. abenezer deneke

August 11, 2015 at 6:27 AM

thank you so much for this offer.

6. Maxamed yuusuf Ali

August 13, 2015 at 8:55 AM

Hi my name is Mohammed yuusuf Ali iam somaali ilive in Mogadishu iwann that’s to help A’s

7. Abacar

August 18, 2015 at 1:21 PM

my name is Abacar nancopue, i’m from Mozambique I real want to study. I have done only grade 10

8. temesgen

August 19, 2015 at 2:59 PM

i have Bsc degree in electrical engineering plz contact me . i love to study……

9. Ismail Hasaan Muhumed

August 19, 2015 at 3:34 PM

I’m somalu student and I fully expect to except me because I graduated double degrees hope you consider that pls

10. Ismail Hasaan Muhumed

August 19, 2015 at 3:34 PM

I’m somali student and I fully expect to except me because I graduated double degrees hope you consider that pls

11. Ismail Hasaan Muhumed

August 19, 2015 at 3:38 PM

I’m somali student I graduated double degrees one : Human resource Management two : business administration thanks for the offer I’m requesting at this scholarship hope you consider my applications

• Tesfaye Amare

August 28, 2015 at 11:36 AM

my name Tesfaye Amare i am graduated from Hawassa Univesity , Ethiopia in Eco- tourism management with first degree now i am interested to continue masters program in environment or hotel management if you are supporting me by providing this scholarship it helps me to achive my aim and my country too. my Email address is tesfayeamare252yahoo.com tel +251-0911058191 Regards

12. hassan jamiu

August 23, 2015 at 8:36 AM

I’m a Nigeria student I graduated with a good baccalaureate result I’m very interested in this scholarship I will be happy if you grant me

13. sofoniyas mare

August 25, 2015 at 6:40 AM

i graduated in bahir dar university,ethiopia in 2015 by management department and i have a comulative GPA 3.67,so i want to join 4 ur scholar shep company ,so if u gonna to allowed me u will could call by +251918746504

14. asumbono cletus

August 27, 2015 at 2:43 PM

I’m asumbono cletus and i have gone through your official page . With that, am much grateful when i have gone through it and i will be much grateful if i will be given the chance to apply for this scholarship .Thank you.

15. lamesgin ayalew

August 30, 2015 at 10:07 AM

t

16. Gashaw Derb

September 1, 2015 at 4:11 PM

I haveBA-degree in economics GPA=3.2 &4yearwork experiance,i want to learn master in ur universty if it is possible i will send CV,Applicationletter,offical transcript&other needed information thanks!

17. ababu endalkachew ayele

September 3, 2015 at 10:28 PM

hi i am endalkachew from ethiopia. i have ba degree in journalism from hawassa university, now i want to learn my masters from your university so please give me the chance and contact me om+251915571577 thanks.

18. Daniel shanko

September 10, 2015 at 4:29 AM

i am an Ethiopian i graguate from Gondar please contact me by +251922470393

19. mukimba Simon

November 1, 2015 at 9:52 AM

my name is mukimba Simon, I will be great ful if am awarded this scholarship at the university

20. cabdirisaaq

March 13, 2016 at 7:04 PM

helo my name is abdirisaak saalah i need this schollarshib how i can aply it mi phone is 0634930668 my email is cabdirisaaqsaalax18@hotmail.com