2016 UNIL Masters Scholarship For International Students

2016 UNIL Masters Scholarship For International Students

The University of Lausanne in Switzerland offers the UNIL Master’s Grants to international students who wish to pursue a Masters Degree at the University.

Host Institution(s):

University of Lausanne, Switzerland

Field(s) of study:

Candidates must choose a Master’s programmes from among those offered by the UNIL, except the Master of Medicine, Master of Arts in Sciences and Practices of Education, Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne, Master of Law in Criminal Sciences, judiciary mention.

The grant may not be used for any complementary studies required to enroll on the Master’s degree and may not be used for EMBAs or Masters of Advanced studies.

Target group:

International students

Number of Scholarships:

Around 10

Scholarship value/inclusions:

The amount of the grant is CHF 1,600.- per month from 15 September to 15 July, for a duration not exceeding the regulation minimum period of the programme.

Eligibility:

•  The candidate must be the holder of a degree from a foreign university.

•  The qualification held by the candidate must be deemed equivalent to the UNIL Bachelor’s degree.

The grants are intended more particularly for students who distinguished themselves in their university studies and who have difficulty meeting their financial needs for the duration of the Master’s.

Application instructions:

Candidates must complete the “UNIL Master’s Grant” application form and submit their application to the Office for Socio-cultural affairs  by 15 December 2015.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Official Scholarship Website

1. selamawit walle

August 3, 2015 at 11:52 AM

plese learn

2. Humna Mirti

August 3, 2015 at 1:44 PM

Thank you for this interesting chance. I’m humna from Ethiopia. I have finished my BA from Adama science and Technology University by Management, now I want to learn my MA abroad and the followings are my address. +251922991150 or humnamirti@gmail.com. Thank you!

3. Leta Aliyi

August 3, 2015 at 6:06 PM

My name is Leta Aliyi Hussen.I was graduated from Wollega University since 2013 in soil and watershed management. I am very interesting to participating in your scholarship if I got a chance.please contact me by using:e-mail: letaaliyi@gmail.com or +251916656262.

4. nurye zewdu

August 3, 2015 at 9:54 PM

my name is nurye zewdu. i am graduated with BA degree in law from the college of law of haramaya university,Ethiopia. i want to learn my masters degree if i get the cance from your institution. you may inform me any thing important for me by the ff addressess. email- nuryezewdu21@gmail.com phone number- +251922900991

5. ESHETIE ZEWDU

August 4, 2015 at 11:58 AM

I HAVE FIRST DEGREE IN WATER RESOURCE AND IRRIGATION MANAGEMENT PLEASE CONTACT ME +251-914822679.

6. Bereket zewdu

August 4, 2015 at 1:18 PM

I was graduate from Jimma univeristy by sociology and social work in 2011

7. Yalew Tefera Reda

August 4, 2015 at 3:51 PM

My name is Yalew Tefera Reda from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I was born in October 14, 1990. I gratuated from Arba Minch University Istitute of Technology in B.Sc. Degree of Hydaraulic & Water Resources Engineering at July 25, 2015. I want to Specialized in Geotechnical Engineering, or related with my profession. If You give me these chance, I am very interesting. I will use my knowledge to support myself, my family, my own country & throughout the world. For more information please contact me at E-mail Yamlakkal@gmail.com. with regards Yalew Tefera Reda

8. abdulfetah mehadi

August 9, 2015 at 11:17 AM

I am gratuate wollega university Bsc degree computer scince and information tecknology i want To my intersting software developing and network administration and programing language

9. saddam Abdi Adar

August 9, 2015 at 8:47 PM

Hello iam ethiopian student i need this scholarship my name is saddam Abdi adar my phone number +251915468875 my Email address saddamabdiadar@ gmail.com Thankz To All

10. ahmed

August 15, 2015 at 1:23 PM

am BA degree degree by anthropology

11. ahmed

August 15, 2015 at 1:27 PM

i have BA degree by anthropology my phone no +251917010297

12. Mohammed Hussen

August 16, 2015 at 8:47 PM

My name is Mohammed Hussen Sado from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I was born in October 12, 1989 G.C. I was gratuated from Madam Walabu University health science Faculty in B.Sc. Degree by Environmental health officer at July 17, 2010 G.c. I want to Specialized in MPH by Nutrition/ Epidemiology/RH/ general MPH, or related with my profession. If You give me these chance, I am very interesting. I will use my knowledge to support myself, my family, my own country & throughout the world. For more information please contact me at E-mail hussenmohammed64@gmail.com . with regards Mohammed Hussen Sado

13. Haroon

August 18, 2015 at 5:53 AM

My Name is Haroon , I study BBA in Kardan University kabul,Afghanistan , Now I want to study Master programme, i have strong interest to study Master through 2016 UNIL Masters Scholarship For International Students, Please send me Application form to Haroonjaji@gmail.com , 0093 77 6789 286 .

14. NTACONAYIGIZE Jean

August 24, 2015 at 5:26 AM

My name is Jean NTACONAYIGIZE from Burundi,I am graduated from Senior institute of development in Public health,Community health option in 2015.Then really i am interested to study in USA or CANADA of i obtain the scholarship chance.My number phone is +25779579190 and Mail is jeantac06@yahoo.fr.

15. yemane teklemicheal

August 25, 2015 at 6:34 AM

I m yemane teklemicheal and i have bachelor degree in natural resource managment.i m very interested to study master plz contact me by 00251932039180

16. Moein Aman

August 25, 2015 at 5:43 PM

My name is Moein and i have bachelor degree in civil engineering. I am very interested to study master please contact me by 0093795403161 Email:moeinaman@gmail.com

17. tesfaye amare

August 28, 2015 at 7:33 AM

My Name is Tesfaye Amare,I studied my first degree in hawassa university in wildlife management and Eco-tourism . Now i am very interested to continue masters program in hotel and tourism or environmental studies please support me in order to Enhance my personal achievement and my country too. for further information email -tesfayeamare25@yahoo.com tel +251-0911058191 please send me application format and list scholarship title

18. tesfaye amare

August 28, 2015 at 7:34 AM

Tesfaye Amare from ethiopia

19. fazal karim

August 31, 2015 at 2:19 PM

hii I aminterested pease cotact e..

20. fazal karim

August 31, 2015 at 2:21 PM

hello,, I am interested please contact me,,

21. Gashaw Derb

September 2, 2015 at 5:20 AM

i have BA degree in economics 4 year work expirence&GPA=3.2 so i want to learn master in ur universty if i get the chance i will send toCV,Application letter&offical transcript thanks.