2016 University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarships

ss medd

The main purpose of the  Scholarships is to provide financial support so that health professionals can return to the University to study for a doctorate in a health-related area.

Funded By: University of Auckland, New Zealand

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarships aretargeted for domestic as well as international applicants can apply for these research scholarships.

Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):

‣ Award No:  Up to three scholarships shall be awarded annually.

University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarships are awarded to scholars enrolled full-time at the University of Auckland who have paid the fees or have arranged to pay the fees, for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy or the research component of another approved Doctorate and who have worked as a health professional for at least three years.

The scholarships may also be available to domestic students for whom socially compelling reasons make part-time enrolment preferable.

‣ Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for registration for a doctorate as described in the statutes of the University and will need to have an appropriate research programme in a health-related area and provide evidence that it has been accepted by the proposed supervisor and the Head of the Department in which the research is to be carried out.

Selection Criteria for University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarships

‣ The basis of selection will be academic merit, the proposed area of research, and the ability of the University to provide adequate supervision and access to resources.

Notification:

‣ Applicants will be notified approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applications should be submitted online using this Online Application form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st November 2015.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarships

1. ahmed yaasiin

August 30, 2015 at 10:48 AM

Iam Asomali student seeking ascholarship From This Universities Contact Me +252634375519

2. saeed Ali Saeed

September 1, 2015 at 7:27 AM

i went this Janice i am somali so if u helpe me content me this namber 2522634332655

3. warda abdouraman

September 1, 2015 at 8:13 AM

Hi,I am warda I just finished my high school,I want to have that chance

4. Mengesha tadele

September 2, 2015 at 3:08 PM

Am from ethiopia .call me +251931815483

5. zerihun sorsa

September 3, 2015 at 6:17 PM

i.m zerihun sorsa from Ethiopia so i would like to ur university and get this great chance in feild of medical laboratory technologist plz contact me on +251910106060 thans

September 5, 2015 at 8:19 AM

i leave in ethiopian ,i learn high school/12/grade,pls contact to me senaitgetachew7@gmail.com

7. Nebiyu Daniel Tadesse

September 10, 2015 at 7:34 AM

my name Nebiyu Daniel from Ethiopia i am 3rd year medical laboratory students addis abeba university am very interesting this scolar pls contact +251910794421 / nenudani90@gmail.com

8. Nebiyu Daniel Tadesse

September 10, 2015 at 9:14 AM

my name nebiyu daniel from Ethiopia i am 3rd year medical laboratory students addis abeba university am very interesting this scolar pls contact +251910794421 nenudani90@gmail.com

9. yetenayet sheshu

September 12, 2015 at 8:28 AM

hi am from Ethiopia and now am finsh my high school life in these year si I want to study in your compus please contact me by my email acount yetu.sh2@gmail.com

10. Hamdi ali isse

September 21, 2015 at 12:07 PM

My name is hamdi ali isse i live in somali iam very interesting university of auckland i want to study medicine if you succes plz contact me my number is +252907683483 thnks my teacher’s scholarship

11. zerihun Dendena

September 22, 2015 at 8:08 AM

I have BSC Degree in ACC from psco /Ethiopia/. so please help me how i will be the owner chance of AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY Scholarship. if i get the chance i have full interest to study in any business sector ta the level of MAS Degree.please contact me +2510910675162 or e-mail zdendena@gmail.com. thanks for my attention.

12. Gashaye Atinkut

September 25, 2015 at 3:30 AM

My name is Gashaye Atinkut. I’m nurse i wants to get more education not only for my country but also for the universe. So, i will be chance full if i get this chance from u. Email_ gashayeatinkut40@gmail.com or gashayea80@gmail.com phone- +251917837480

13. Lillian mmbone

September 27, 2015 at 11:02 AM

am mmbone Lillian from Kenya,am a nursing student at Maseno school of nursing ,i would like to be granted the above scholarship.thanks.

14. Lillian mmbone

September 27, 2015 at 11:09 AM

am mmbone Lillian ,from Kenya am a nursing student at maseno school of nursing,I would like to pursue my scholarship as advertised below,my email address is Lillian.mmbone@gmail.com

15. eled nassir

November 30, 2015 at 6:40 AM

my name is elednassir am from ethiopia now am 2nd year student in medco bio medical by pharmacology and i would like to get this chance and upgrade my skill in health of study specially i wish i learn sycology any ways i need to learn in any field n tnx exelency

16. seblewongel Esubalew

December 4, 2015 at 9:53 AM

Hello my name is seblewongel Esubalew from Ethiopia I have Bsc degree Nurse & 3years work Experience,I am strongly want your scholarship,If considered contact me by phone number +251913366994,thanks.