2016/17 CISAC Fellowships For International Students To Study In Stanford University

students (2)

The Center for International Security and Cooperation offered a numerous of International Fellowships 2016-2017 in Stanford University. Women, minorities and all countries citizens are welcome to apply. These CISAC fellows will spend their academic year in research & writing. More they will be encouraged to involved in seminars and collaborate with researchers and leading faculty. The closing date for the 2016-2017 fellowship applications is 15thJanuary 2016.

Fellowship Provider

The fellowship is hosted by the CISAC (Center for International Security and Cooperation) in Stanford University.

Destination Study

Fellowships will be taken in USA.

Country of Applicants

The fellowship open application from women, minorities and all countries citizens.

Level/Degree

This program is available as a 9 – 11 months residential fellowship in Stanford University.

Criteria for being eligible for the fellowships are as follow; applicants must be coming from academia, world of public policy, mid career professionals in law, military, government, or other international organizations. In Stanford University policy, the medical insurance evidence is required.

Fellowship Value

Fellowships will provide;

• Predoctoral fellow: stipend as comparable to the Stanford Graduate Fellowships (in $25,000 – $28,000 range in the past time) and will be enrolled in Stanford’s student medical insurance.
  • Postdoctoral fellows: stipend according to the duration passed since the PhD completion & experience (in $48,000 – $66,000 range in the past time).
  • Junior faculty & professional: stipend according to their experience.
  • Fellows are allowed to purchase for dependents additional coverage.

Application Deadline

The closing date for the 2016-2017 fellowship applications is 15th January 2016.

How to Apply

The steps of applying is by online submission. An application must include:

• Finished online application form
  • CV
  • Transcript (Official). Junior faculty & professionals are not required to submitt this.
  • Research Project Prospectus/ Description of Dissertation (in max 1,500 words, footnotes/endnotes not included)
  • Research Abstract (max 200 words)
  • Writing Sample (max 50 pages)
  • Letters of recommendation (3), advise the recommenders to upload the letters to the Slideroom system directly.

See Full details of the scholarship

1. BINALF

August 22, 2015 at 9:25 AM

I AM BINALF TESHOME I HAVE BSC IN SPORT SCIENCE I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE MASTERS DEGREE FROM YOUR COUNTRY PHON +251 918577552/ EMAIL BINALFTESHOME@GMAIL.COM

2. Addisalem Asfaw

August 22, 2015 at 10:12 AM

am addisalem asfaw from ethiopa. am graguated from Arbaminch university in econimices. a want to a chance please!

3. Abdiraxman Ahmed osman

August 23, 2015 at 3:39 AM

good try

4. Eric Burudi

August 23, 2015 at 2:51 PM

Consider me. 0711966131

5. Eric Burudi

August 23, 2015 at 2:53 PM

Am a kenyan. Undergraduate. Contact 0711966131

6. Mohammed Ahmed

August 23, 2015 at 8:55 PM

My name is Mohammed Ahmed I have BA degree in Sociology and Social work from Ambo University in Ethiopia.pls contact me by this phone No +251920456815

7. Eddie White

August 24, 2015 at 6:30 AM

I am Eddie White from Malawi. I am automobile engineer having gone through technical education and holding the advance certificate in automobile engineering. If I can have a chance to enroll for the scollaship, I can utilise this chance. Currently am based in the United Arab Emirates, my mobile # is +971 525 411 862

8. Andualem birhane

August 24, 2015 at 7:46 AM

I have Bsc in water resourse and irrigation engineering so i would like to continue my Msc by water and related field please contact me by my phone +251923180650,Email-andebir4@gmail.com

9. Gemechu Hordofa

August 24, 2015 at 6:50 PM

my name is Gemechu Hordofa i ha diploma/level IV by electronic office equipment maimtainance from Jimma TEVT college plus i am on learning by baseness management at private university degree program,then if you give me this chance i am v.happy. contact me by my 251922083092

10. Abrha Asefa

September 3, 2015 at 6:28 AM

i am abrha asefa from ethiopia. i have bsc degree in geography and environmental studiess and msc in natural resource management. contact me using 251912846597

11. Nigusje Shifera

September 4, 2015 at 6:40 AM

I am Nigusie Shifera from Ethiopia.I have BSc nurse and I want to study my doctoret;so please contact me email nigusieshifera@gmail.com

12. teshalegn debisa

September 4, 2015 at 7:58 AM

i have BA degree in sociology.i were from ethiopia.pls help me.10q

13. abdimatin abdilahi

September 4, 2015 at 3:12 PM

My name is Abdimatin Abdilahi I have BA degree in Sociology and Social work from hargeisa university

September 4, 2015 at 3:36 PM

I’m kedir abate I have LLB at law from jimma universty Ethiopia I have served being judge &now I’m advocate . If you choose me call 0910861780

September 4, 2015 at 3:37 PM

I’m kedir abate I have LLB at law from jimma universty Ethiopia I have served being judge &now I’m advocate . If you choose me call 251910861780

September 4, 2015 at 7:57 PM

i am somali i grantuated secondary school i want to universty usa have good universty please contact +252634772700 or abdirabi97@gmail.com

17. Osman dirie

September 5, 2015 at 8:13 AM

I would like to get for cisac scholar ship of international students to studies in stanford university i wos graduate for degree program I am want to master program of arts.

18. Osman dirie

September 5, 2015 at 8:21 AM

My names osman dirie I would like to get for cisac scholar ship of international students to studies in stanford university. So I wos graduate for degree program. I am want to master program of arts. Please contact with me this phone number is 00252907464774 or 00252907666014. My email is cismandiri1@hotmail.com thanks

19. yonatan

September 5, 2015 at 10:19 AM

hi i am yonatan i would like to get your scholarship please

20. Andamlak shinber

September 5, 2015 at 12:37 PM

I am Andamlak from Ethiopia graduating known government uiversity in LLB Program now i am seeking scholarship in any related field of study contact me throgh phone #+251920447852 or email andashinber42@gmail.com

21. Gamachis Alamayo

September 5, 2015 at 7:41 PM

I am Gamachis Alamayo from Ethiopia, i have BA degree in appiled biology. Pls contact me by my phone 251913745486 or email gamealem@gmail.com

September 6, 2015 at 9:13 AM

I’m tigist I would like to get this chance please contact me 0915025489

23. Mabruka mahamed

September 6, 2015 at 11:03 AM

I.would like to get scholarshipi I’m in hargysa somaliy have degree of public health my Facebook is mabruka mahamed xamdasiciid@hotmail.com send me.text. 10x

September 6, 2015 at 7:16 PM

hi i am ahmed i would like to get this chance please contact me this number 2520633669759

25. shamshadin kassim omar

September 6, 2015 at 10:12 PM

my name is Shamshadin Kassim. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia my BSC by electrical and computer engineering and I want to upgrade my qualification if I got this opportunity. please contact me by email:shadokassim@gmail.com or phone number:+251920905316

September 7, 2015 at 8:42 AM

My name is Freweyni Tesfay from Eritrea,I have degree in clinical laboratory science and I want to upgrade my qulification if got this chance.contact me 0029172337 or email:shamb1025@gmail.com

27. jama salah elmi

September 7, 2015 at 9:22 AM

Hi my name is jama salah elmi i have bba i’m somali i lve in somalia i saw your scholarship then i need your scholarship i’m dying it so please accept my application .i ‘m waiting your response thank you very much.

28. Amanda Adjei

September 7, 2015 at 6:52 PM

My name is Amanda Adjei,i jux completed shs this year and i would love to persue my education to da university level. I hope dis organisation gives me an opportunity to make my dreams come true.this is my contact 0246923780/0271969771.Thank u

29. Nuru

September 8, 2015 at 4:24 PM

I am nuru from Ethiopia. I have BA degree in gender and development study but I wanna to continue my MA degree in related field please give me the chance. here is my phone 0932507461 or email Nuruhassan395@gmail.com

30. muhammed koita

September 8, 2015 at 10:29 PM

that nice

31. Abdata Aliyi

September 13, 2015 at 7:33 AM

My name is Abdata Aliyi I have BA degree I want study schoolship MA if give chance call me these adress +251921165406

September 16, 2015 at 8:51 AM

my name is Habtamu Taye & graguated from a known university by civil engineering.so iwould like to study Msc degre from your university. pls contact me by this no +251920763305/+251915649242

33. kedir jemal mumed

September 17, 2015 at 9:19 AM

it is with great lucky to hear this chance, I am kedir jemal mumed & I graduated from Haramaya University with BA Degree in Accounting and Finance in this year and I interested to expending my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the financing industry as I continue to pursue my ACCA certification. This has presented me with a diverse range of issues that have allowed me to develop my problem solving skills while effectively working with a verity of different people. so, I need this scholarship to study my masters in any related specialization regarding with my academic background relevent. for more information I attached my phone No:+251915123285 or +251910000266 & my E-mail: kedir3375@gmail.com

September 19, 2015 at 9:05 PM

My name is abdirahman sheik abdulahi, i gratuated from jigjiga university department of journalism and communications,and i want i chance to apgrade my education plz contact me 251910061754.