2016/17 Miami University Undergraduate Scholarship For US & Foreign Students

seeking scholar

Miami University is inviting applications for Merit scholarships. Scholarships are highly competitive and, thus, not guaranteed. The academic qualifications determining scholarship awards are dependent on the strength of the applicant pool. Priority consideration will be given to students completing all application requirements by December 1, 2015.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Miami University in USA.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at Miami University in USA.
Scholarship Provider: Miami University, USA
Scholarship can be taken at: USA

Eligibility: -Miami University merit scholarships are highly competitive and, thus, not guaranteed. The academic qualifications determining scholarship awards are dependent on the strength of the applicant pool. Priority consideration will be given to students completing all application requirements by December 1, 2015.
-Scholarship offers and award amounts will be determined by a holistic review of the application for admission and thorough evaluation of academic indicators, including (but not limited to) rigor of coursework, high school GPA, and standardized test scores. Award determination will be based on the official testing and high school transcript information received by Miami University at the time of application.

Scholarship Open for International Students: US and International Students can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: Miami University is pleased to offer merit scholarships to academically accomplished first-year, full-time undergraduate students who enroll on the Oxford campus for Fall 2016. The application for admission is used to determine merit scholarship eligibility — no additional form is required.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): Scholarships are automatically renewed for four years, provided the student maintains the academic requirements as stipulated in the financial aid award letter.

What does it cover? -ACT/SAT (CR+M): 32+/ 1400+; H.S. GPA: 3.50+; Scholarship Amount (Ohio Resident): $24,000–$48,000 (half to full tuition per year) and Non-Ohio Resident: $56,000–$112,000.
-ACT/SAT (CR+M): 30-31/ 1330–1390 +; H.S. GPA:3.50+; Scholarship Amount (Ohio Resident):$20,000-$40,000 ($5,000–$10,000 per year) and Non-Ohio Resident:$28,000–$60,000.
-ACT/SAT (CR+M): 28-29/ 1250–1320; H.S. GPA:3.50+; Scholarship Amount (Ohio Resident):$8,000–$28,000 ($3,000–$7,000 per year) and Non-Ohio Resident:$16,000–$44,000
-ACT/SAT (CR+M): 26-27/1170–1240;H.S. GPA:3.50+;Scholarship Amount(Ohio Resident): Up to $8,000 (up to $2,000 per year) and Non-Ohio Resident: Up to $16,000
Applicants not meeting the above criteria will be considered for a full range of merit and need-based scholarships ranging up to full tuition annually. Award amounts may be determined by additional factors including diversity, audition, portfolio, intended area of interest, and athletic ability.

Selection criteria: These are merit based scholarships. Award determination will be based on the official testing and high school transcript information received by Miami University at the time of application.

Notification: Not Known

How to Apply: The application for admission is used to determine merit scholarship eligibility — no additional form is required.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 1, 2015.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. William N. Sieh

June 21, 2016 at 7:00 PM

I am William N. sieh i am from Liberia i want to forward my education in your country please grand me this scholarship, You can contact me with means email williamnsieh@gmail.com or +231777832632.

2. Samuel E H Nimely

June 22, 2016 at 4:48 PM

Hello I’m Samuel E.H. Nimely I am a Liberian.I have been seeking for such a great scholarship for proceeding my Education to the highest extent. so that some other great things may be in placed when it comes to WORLDWIDE. Thanks a lot for this all important scholarship. If I’m granted as a scholar I can assure you that I will be up to task, and obey all of the following rules that have been granted.thanks for your cooperation,and let your GOD that give you such a great IDEA continue to blessed you, or this ORGANIZATION thanks.

3. Biruk Bogale

July 1, 2016 at 2:54 PM

Hello,thank you for this great opportunity.i am Biruk Bogale from Ethiopia,Addis Ababa.i need to have got scholarship like this to study in the usa.i have complitting my diploma in this month and i want to learn undergraduate degree.please contact me birukbogale34@gmail.com or 251917392072 thank you peace for you!

4. emmanuel mbago

July 7, 2016 at 12:47 PM

am Emmanuel from Tanzania,a holder of diploma of civil eng.and community development(2015)i want to learn postgraduate if i got a scholarship in USA,my email:emmanuelmbago52@yahoo.com,

5. rashiid

July 26, 2016 at 7:50 AM

my name is abdirashiid dalmar i have been dream that may i can get scholarship in USA, if would you like to encourage and make may dream possible please give me a hand to earn that scholarship………………..WAITING YOURS FIAT FULLY

6. Mohamud Isak Ali

August 23, 2016 at 3:41 PM

my name is Moha isak ALi i want to forward my education in my country please help me this scholarship, You can contact me with means email mudhi.143@gmail.com or +252617454591 thank you

7. Amanuel wakshum

September 6, 2016 at 1:46 PM

hello! my name is Amanuel wakshum. I was born 1995 Gc. I live in Ethiopia. I will learn to haramaya university in software engineering. so I need you to your help . thank you!

• abdirisak

October 11, 2016 at 3:45 PM

hello dear am abdirisak Ibrahim Mohamed i want to forward my education in my country please help me this scholarship, You can contact me with means email cabdi3296@mail.com thank you

• juhar hassen

October 12, 2016 at 7:29 AM

am juhar hassen ali am from Ethiopia,a holder of B.s.c degree of water resource and irrigation eng.(2015)i want to learn postgraduate if i got a scholarship in USA,my email:johassen93@gmail.com,

8. Abdullahi Nor Isack

September 17, 2016 at 11:15 PM

hello! my name is Abdullahi Nor Isack i was born in 1992. i live in Somalia and i leave in secondary school in 2013 i kindly request to allow me to benifit this apportunity please help me. thanks

9. Presley Melewon

October 17, 2016 at 6:16 PM

I want to do my as your Institution

10. mohamed

November 7, 2016 at 8:25 PM

my name is Mohamed who live in Somalia i was born from poor family those who can not support me on my education,eventhough i have B.Sc Degree i have completed my under gradaute degree by special support my university furthermore i would like to study masters programme in your university i hope you have given a positive response to me please contact me mobile +252615467828