2016/17 Vest Engineering International Scholarship To Study In USA

2016/17 Vest Engineering International Scholarship To Study In USA

Application Deadline: October 15th 2015

The Charles M. Vest NAE Grand Challenges for Engineering International Scholarship Program offers an unprecedented opportunity for international graduate students to work and study at one of nine US universities performing leading research in one or more of the areas described in the US National Academy of Engineering (NAE) Grand Challenges for Engineering.

The goals of the Vest Scholarships are to provide a platform to exchange ideas, share problem-solving skills and strengthen international  relationships in order to advance progress in some of the most critical global challenges in the twenty-first century.

The NAE Grand Challenges for Engineering are 14 ways engineering can change the world for the better in the 21st century—from making solar energy economical to providing access to clean water. The challenges were proposed in 2008 by an international group of leading technological thinkers, from human genome pioneer J. Craig Venter to Google co-founder Larry Page, as a panel convened by the US National Academy of Engineering.

• Applicants must be currently enrolled and in good standing in an eligible graduate-level (master’s or doctoral) engineering or engineering-related program at the time of application and during the scholarship year.
  • Applications will be accepted from students at non-U.S. institutions that participated in the 2013 NAE/Royal Academy of Engineering/Chinese Academy of Engineering Global Grand Challenges Summit held in London. See a list of eligible institutions

Scholarship Worth:

The Vest Scholarships offer applicants:

• The opportunity to spend a year at a leading US engineering school pursuing research to address one of the 14 NAE Grand Challenges for Engineering
  • Living and travel expenses and tuition covered by the host institution for the 12-month duration of the scholarship
  • An opportunity to perform research in the laboratory of a leading faculty scholar
  • Access to relevant engineering classes and academic credit toward their graduate degrees (subject to the policies of the host institution and agreement between the host institution and student’s degree-granting institution)

Selection Process:

• Applicants will be asked to submit a personal statement proposing a one-year research and study plan that addresses one of the 14 NAE Grand Challenges for Engineering.
  • Winning statements will be those that present the most compelling and potentially impactful proposal, and that map best onto Grand Challenge activities at the participating institutions.

For More Information:

Visit the Official Webpage of the Charles M. Vest NAE Grand Challenges for Engineering International Scholarship Program

1. saddam Abdi Adar

August 9, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Hello iam ethiopian student i need this scholarship my name is saddam Abdi adar my phone number +251915468875 my Email address saddamabdiadar@ gmail.com Thankz To All

2. Habib jemal

August 9, 2015 at 9:46 AM

Hello my name is habib jemal i have Bsc in Water supply and Environmetal Engineering,Know i,m Assistant Lecture in Jigjiga University, i,m intrastate to study Msc Program hydraulic structure or Water supply a nd Sanitation Engineering,i have chance to study in Ur country Programs plc Contact me +151920998273. Jigjiga University Confirm for sponsorship Letter.

3. Mikiale Mezgebo Baraki

August 9, 2015 at 10:59 AM

hello I am Mikiale mezgebo from Ethiopia. I am interesting in this scholarship.

4. Abdikaadir mohamed salad

August 9, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Hello i’m somalian student i need scolarship and my name is abdikadir mohamed salaad and my phone number is +252907949659

5. Setegn

August 9, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Hi. How are u doing today?I want to apply for scolarship to your university by civil engineering. I’m graduate from adama science and technology university.

6. habtamu

August 9, 2015 at 11:51 AM

hey there how are doin’? I’ll be graduating in this year by Mechanical Engineering, please give me this chance and make me a great person. You can contact me through habtie33@gmail.com

7. A.fatah a.wali

August 9, 2015 at 6:05 PM

Dear:sir/madam My names is a.fatah I am somali student who lives in somalia I graduated secondary school 2014-2015 means this year I need to help me my parents don’t able to pay the fee of the university I like to learn medicine/computer engineering(ce) I am requesting you to help me and to learn university in us thank you very much I hope you to give me good respond dear of mine

8. A.fatah a.wali

August 9, 2015 at 6:07 PM

9. Amanuel shigute

August 10, 2015 at 3:44 AM

Im Amanuel from Ethiopia we know we are poor people so i want to make my country out of poverty line know im 5the year civil engineering student contact me please

10. abdulrahman adamu

August 10, 2015 at 10:19 AM

Hello sir am abdulrahman adamu I need this scholarship. Because I want help people I this world. I like to be an engineer student thank you sir. This is my number 07067621411 or 08039466698 thanks

11. zeferu hagos sibhat

August 10, 2015 at 5:19 PM

hello i am zeferu hagos sibhat.i study civil engineering in mekelle unversity and i need schoolarship to learn more and also to get more

12. halefom gebregewergis

August 11, 2015 at 5:35 PM

I am halefom who is ethiopian learn in axum university 4th year by civil engineering and architecher. I need the chance to expand my skill. Thanks.. ….. Phone no 0963696418

• Mezgebu tadele shitahun

August 12, 2015 at 7:21 AM

Hello i am Mezgebu Tadele shitahun i’m gratuated by civil engineering from Ambo university so i want ur scholar ship sponsers thank you for all

13. Mezgebu tadele shitahun

August 12, 2015 at 7:21 AM

14. Mezgebu tadele shitahun

August 12, 2015 at 7:29 AM

Hello i am Ethiopian i’m Mezgebeu Tadele shitahun i’m graduated by civil engineering from Ambo university so i want your scholar ship sponsers my email:mezgebu2116@gmail.com my phone:+251920771897 yhank you for all

15. Mezgebu tadele shitahun

August 12, 2015 at 7:38 AM

My name is mezgebeu tadele shitahun i’m from Ethiopia i gratuated in civil engineering from Ambo university so i want your scholarship sponsers thank you phone:+251920771897 email :mezgebu2116@gmail.com

16. Magezi francisco

August 13, 2015 at 3:33 PM

Am magezi frm uganda financially unstable undergraduate .i will be pleasured if am considered +256753708026

17. abdikadir mohamed omer

August 13, 2015 at 7:57 PM

hi my names abdikadir mohamed iam in somali student who lives in somalia i graduated secondray year in 2014/2015 iam intersten water supply please i need to help my people my requasting confirm

18. Abenezer Tadiwos

August 13, 2015 at 10:19 PM

Hi, i’m 4th year Engineering student in one of Ethiopian universities. And please give this chance to me for improving my study on Construction Technology and Management. THANK YOU!

19. Solomon Gaye Johnson

August 15, 2015 at 4:59 PM

Hi,I’m Solomon Gaye Johnson from West Africa Liberia,Nimba County,Ganta City.I’m a high school graduate,but my parents don’t have money to sent me to the university of Liberia,so if you can please help me God will pay you back.If any information please contact me (solomonjohnson407@yahoo.com)thanks.

20. Haileyesus Dessie

August 16, 2015 at 12:32 PM

My name is Haileyesus Dessie. i`m mechanical engineering teacher in Debermarkos university.so i want improving my study on Msc. in manufacturing engineering. so i need ur scholarship sponser.my e-mail and phone is here. neberu1328@gmail.com +251918300372. GOD bless u. Thank you

21. Haileyesus Dessie

August 16, 2015 at 12:45 PM

I’m Haileyesus Dessie. i`m mechanical engineering teacher in Debermarkos university. so i need ur scholarship sponser because i have no enough income to improve my education.my e-mail and phone is here. neberu1328@gmail.com +251918300372. GOD bless u. Thank you

22. Mohammed abdulaah sahal

August 19, 2015 at 10:27 AM

23. Mohammed abdulaah sahal

August 19, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Dear.sir/madam I am Somali student who. lives burco somalia/Somaliland I graduate secondary school I went to be excellent engineer who help’s my brothers in the world and my poor country Somaliland please sir/madam give me this scholar ship please, please my phone number is [252634644479/252659350789]

24. kahsay

August 19, 2015 at 4:34 PM

I am kahsay atsbaha from ethiopia, i have complated my Bsc degree in civil engineering and i need this chance pleace contact me by +251926730686

25. Mohammed abdulaah sahal

August 19, 2015 at 8:29 PM

I am Mohammed Abdul a ah sahal from north somalia I graduate secondary level and I need This chance to develop my knowledge [252634644479/252659350789] e-mail/maax4644@gmail.com

26. kasahun Tulu

August 21, 2015 at 4:21 AM

I need scholarship I have Degree in Agricultural Economics help I want to Masters Degree Thank you for considering.

27. kahsay Atsbaha

August 21, 2015 at 3:04 PM

I am kahsay from Ethiopia need this chance if you give me i have a degree in civil engineering please contact me by +251926730686 or e-mail kasatsbaha@gmail.com

28. getachew mihiretu

August 22, 2015 at 1:52 PM

Im getachew mihiretu from ethiopia and I studying Bsc in mechanical engineering so I need these scholarship please contact me at +251917699690 or gechow43@gmail.com.thank you

29. fanuel tegafaw

August 22, 2015 at 3:29 PM

hey sir/ dear my name is fanuel tegafaw from Ethiopia I’m graduated construction management diploma I’m highly interested continue my education please contact my phone +251921236164 & email fanuteg@gemail. com.

30. Teshome Juta

August 24, 2015 at 4:38 PM

Dr! my name Teshome Juta I want to study by mechanical engineer. please help me how can get it?

31. brhane gebregergs

August 25, 2015 at 10:56 AM

i am brhane gebregergs i have taking my degree from adigrat university(ethiopia) .i need your scholarship . contact me .+251925061985 email ; bire1985@gmail.com

32. Chol Peter Deng

August 26, 2015 at 6:12 PM

My name is Peter Chol who was a graduated from University of Juba – South Sudan in college of Engineering ~ Electrical Eng. Diploma please take my telephone +211956089819/+211921603880. Many Thank!

33. Habtamu Wubshey

August 28, 2015 at 8:47 AM

hey, my name is Habtamu Wuvshet, i’m Ethiopian and graduated in civil engineering. I would like to request for s master scholarship in any specialization fields of civil engineering. more I scored more than average GPA. here id my contact email: Wubhabt@yahoo.com Tel : +251910008214

34. Habtamu Wubshet

August 28, 2015 at 8:54 AM

hey, my name is Habtamu Wubshet, I am graduated in civil engineering and I would like to apply for master scholarship in any kinds of specialization fields in civil engineering.got a chance here are my contacts. email: wubhabt@yahoo.com tel: +251910008214. thanks.

35. Helen Jisso Ebedo

August 28, 2015 at 6:16 PM

I want this opportunity to improve my knowledge & to work hard in civil engineering which is my dream. so if you give me this chance,i will be happy. thank you

36. shamshadin kassim

August 29, 2015 at 9:31 PM

my name is Shamshadin Kassim.I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia my Bsc by electrical and computer engineering and I want to upgrade my qualification if I got this opportunity.pls contact me email:shadokassim@gmail.com or phone no:+251920905316

37. shimelis takele

October 31, 2015 at 9:03 PM

hello i am shimelis from ethiopia.i had bsc degree in electrical engineering. please give me the chance to learn abroad university.contact me by email address:shimelistakele@gmail.com or(+251932212362)