2016/2017 Fung Global Fellows Program At Princeton University USA For International Students

ss55

Princeton University invites applications for Fung Global Fellows Program for the academic year 2016-2017. The theme for the Fung Global Fellows Program will be “International Society: Institutions and Actors in Global Governance. The Fung Global Fellows Program selects six scholars from around the world to be in residence at Princeton for one academic year and to engage in research and discussion around a common theme. The application deadline is November 1, 2015.

Study Subject(s): The theme for the Fung Global Fellows Program will be “International Society: Institutions and Actors in Global Governance.”
Course Level: Fellows will be in residence at Princeton for one academic year and engage in research and discussion around a common theme.
Scholarship Provider: Princeton University, USA
Scholarship can be taken at: USA

Eligibility:
-Eligible are scholars who received their Ph.D. (or the equivalent of an Anglo-American Ph.D.) within 10 years of the proposed start date of the fellowship; i.e., for the 2016-17 program, no earlier than September 1, 2006. The receipt of the Ph.D. is determined by the date on which all requirements for the degree at the applicant’s home institution, including the defense and filing of the dissertation, were fulfilled.
-Applicants must hold a position outside the United States of America at the time of application, to which they are expected to return at the conclusion of the fellowship.
-Fellowships will be awarded to candidates who have already demonstrated outstanding scholarly achievement and exhibit unusual intellectual promise but are still at the beginning of their careers. Criteria for the fellowship include: the strength of the candidate’s research projects, the relationship of those projects to the program’s theme, the candidate’s previous scholarly work, the candidate’s ability to contribute to the intellectual life and intellectual exchange of the program, and the candidate’s work experience outside the United States. The selection committee is looking to establish a cohort of fellows whose work represents diverse analytical approaches and disciplinary backgrounds and addresses a wide variety of places.
-US citizens and non-citizens, regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability, are eligible to apply.
-Fellows must be in residence in Princeton during the academic year of their fellowship (September 1 – June 30) so that they can interact with one another and participate actively in the program’s seminars and other events on campus. Fellows are also expected to present their ongoing projects in seminars organized by the program.

Scholarship Open for International Students: US citizens and non-citizens employed outside the United States are eligible to apply.

Scholarship Description: Princeton University is pleased to announce the call for applications to the Fung Global Fellows Program at the Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies (PIIRS). Each year the program selects six scholars from around the world to be in residence at Princeton for an academic year and to engage in research and discussion around a common theme. Fellowships are awarded to scholars employed outside the United States who are expected to return to their positions, and who have demonstrated outstanding scholarly achievement and exhibit unusual intellectual promise but who are still early in their careers.

Number of award(s): Each year the program selects six scholars from around the world.

Duration of award(s): Fellowship is awarded for one academic year, 10 months from September 1 to June 30, during which the fellow is expected to be in residence.

What does it cover?
-Within the limits of its resources, it is the intent of the program to provide a salary that equals the base salary paid to a fellow at his or her home institution. In cases where the fellow’s base salary scale is significantly below the norm, salaries may be adjusted upward. Fellows will be eligible for health insurance through the Princeton University benefits plan.
-Fellows have the privileges of a Visiting Research Scholar at the Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies (PIIRS). They will receive office space and computer access. The program will assist fellows in finding appropriate furnished housing through the University Housing Office and private landlords. While secretarial assistance is not provided, PIIRS staff may assist with directing fellows to relevant offices and campus services.
-The program will pay transportation costs for each fellow, and his or her spouse or domestic partner and for their child/children, with the following limitations: It will pay for the most economical means of transportation for one roundtrip for the fellow, spouse or partner, and children from and to his or her home institution. Travel funds for spouse or partner and children are restricted to persons accompanying a fellow for a substantial period of time, that is, at least two months. These funds are not intended for dependents taking brief holidays in or outside the United States.
-The program will pay for the shipment of books and papers that are necessary for the continuation of research. Typically, it is not necessary to bring many books, as the university library possesses over five million volumes, and those not in its collection are readily available through interlibrary loan. As fellows are expected to secure furnished lodgings during their period of residency, the program will provide only a relatively limited moving allowance.

Selection Criteria: Fellowships will be awarded to candidates who have already demonstrated outstanding scholarly achievement and exhibit unusual intellectual promise but are still at the beginning of their careers. Criteria for the fellowship include: the strength of the candidate’s research projects, the relationship of those projects to the program’s theme, the candidate’s previous scholarly work, the candidate’s ability to contribute to the intellectual life and intellectual exchange of the program, and the candidate’s work experience outside the United States. The selection committee is looking to establish a cohort of fellows whose work represents diverse analytical approaches and disciplinary backgrounds and addresses a wide variety of places.

Notification: Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted by email by about mid-December. All other applicants will be notified in the spring of 2016, once the selection process has been completed.

How to Apply: The application dossier for the Fung Global Fellows Program consists of seven (7) items. Items 1-6 should be submitted by the applicant. Item 7, the letters of recommendation, need to be submitted by the three referees. The following items should be submitted by the candidate in English:
-Completed online application form
-Cover letter (1.5 pages maximum)
-Curriculum Vitae / Bibliography
-Research proposal (maximum of 3 pages, single spaced)
-One writing sample (article or book chapter, maximum of 50 pages)
-An official letter from the applicant’s employer affirming that, should the fellowship be awarded, the applicant would be permitted to accept it and to spend the academic year 2016-2017 at Princeton University (on the application site, upload this document as “Other 1”). In addition, complete applications must also include:
-Three (3) confidential letters of recommendation in English, uploaded directly by the recommenders to the application website on or before the November 1 application deadline.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 1, 2015.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. eshetie zewdu

August 24, 2015 at 1:59 PM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management please contact me +251-914822679

2. Tamirumelaku

September 2, 2015 at 1:01 PM

am tamiru melaku am from ethiopia if u give hime this chance to lerne this university plse contactme by +251915862313

3. Mohamed Sahane Mohamoud

September 4, 2015 at 8:12 AM

I’m Somali who lives now in east Africa,also i have undergraduate certificate for Computer science at Mogadishu university(Mother of Universities in Somalia) my need is to get master degree for international relations. my aim is to be determiner,Talented student,punctual, self control and full of confident for his study. i hope that you will accept my request with your respect . my lucky is higher as i hope. Tell:252615619246

4. Amadou M Bah

September 14, 2015 at 7:46 AM

Hi am from west Africa in a country name The Gambia and as I was browsing on Facebook luckily I saw your scholarship program and it really interest me so am hoping to hear from you and please contact me on +2203728447

5. Nebiyu Daniel Tadesse

September 14, 2015 at 8:00 AM

my name nebiyu Daniel from Ethiopia am 3rd year students medical laboratory in addis abeba university am very interesting for this scholarship pls contact +251910794421 nenudani90@gmail.com

6. Abdata Aliyi

September 17, 2015 at 4:46 PM

My name is Abdata Aliyi From Ethiopia I have BSC degree I want to study master any department schoolership if give chance please call me adress +251921165406

7. Eyob Tafesse Gurmu

September 18, 2015 at 6:54 PM

Hello i’m Eyob Tafesse Gurmu i’m ethiopian,I do realy want to study in the Usa and bring change in what i’m going to learn if you accept me.I guess if you contact me i’m one of the students you are searching for.if you want to contact me here is my number 0934965894 and my email is eyobtafesse372@gmail.com

8. Shamshadin kassim

September 18, 2015 at 8:40 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer.I have BSc degree in Electrica & Computer Engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering(communication stream). Phone number +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com

9. ameyyutsf@gmail.com

September 28, 2015 at 6:07 PM

please contact me. i am ethiopian. my phone number is +251912835546

10. cabdisamad siciid

September 28, 2015 at 10:34 PM

my name cabdisamad siciid from un recognised country called Somaliland located horn of Africa . I graduated Hight school only geting A+ and am teacher in English language for primary school . am seeking to learn scholarship . please contact me 00252634430394.

11. amadousanneh

October 4, 2015 at 10:31 AM

i like to study in usa

12. amadousanneh

October 4, 2015 at 10:34 AM

i like to study in usa please contact me 2113641

13. My name is Siraj Kadu Keder I am Ethiopian I went to learn my master by Educationalplaning and Mgt.pleace join me.by0913200700 or 0962109682

October 11, 2015 at 11:46 PM

14. Irutavyose Fernand Axcel

October 27, 2015 at 9:49 AM

i an burundian i finished in IT(informatic telecommunication) i want to continue in bachelor i yoursef thank for your answer which is favorate

15. Guta

October 28, 2015 at 7:07 AM

i like to study in usa

16. Ruot Riak

November 10, 2015 at 1:33 PM

hi my name is Ruot riak am south sudane o level leaver & am really intereting in ur scholarship if u wish me to continues with my education with you,you may contact me on +211955186229.

November 14, 2015 at 5:09 AM

May nam is Agidew Baynesagn I have medical laboratory professional if you give chans to stu d y in USA and contact me by 0922439748. agidewbaynesagn@gmail.com

18. yves tresor

December 7, 2015 at 9:54 AM

i am called tresor and possess a bachelor”s degree in finance from kigali independent university. my wish is to get a masters degree in international relation.i live in kigali rwanda +250788634120

19. abdulkerim jemal

December 7, 2015 at 8:04 PM

my name is abdulkerim jemal 24 years old i have Bsc degree on Electrical and computer engineering one of Ethiopian university my score 3.26 with fourth mode system so i have a great interest to take a master on my relative fields dear scholarship institution i hope to you will be give me a chance . you will gate me on email address “abdujemal55@ gmail.com”. phone 251942179114 ethioia

20. temam sulti

December 26, 2015 at 9:28 PM

i want to lern in canada i am 3rd dgree BCS plaese give to me this chanse contact by 00251912310647

21. mamush bogale chena

January 2, 2016 at 4:14 PM

My name is mamush bogale chena, from Ethiopia, I have Bsc degree In GIS .I want to study masters Degree GIS and other related field scholarship if give chance please call me adders +251916316159/945887606

22. christian mpawenimana

January 10, 2016 at 11:22 AM

im burundian,i m also interested with the scholaship.My contact:+25771872881

23. Molla Derese

January 12, 2016 at 8:20 AM

my name is molla deres e sisay i am Ethiopian i graguate by civil engineering i would like continuos my masters degree by civil engineering and related field pleas join by my phone numberr 0921625144/0910158900

24. nuway woldeyes

January 12, 2016 at 8:26 AM

i am Ethiopian My Name Is Nuway Woldeyes I Graguate Civil Emgineering My Masters Degree Continu By Civil Engineering An d Related Field

25. Nuway Woldeyes Kebede

January 13, 2016 at 5:33 PM

I AM NUWAY WOLDEYES FROM ETHIOPIA I AM GRADUATED IN BSC DEGREE BY CIVIL ENGINEERING AND I WANT TO STUDY MY MSC DEGREE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING FIELD AND RELATED FIELD IF YOU GIVE THE CHANCHE CONTACT ME BY +251910158900

26. my name is shukurii Rameto

January 18, 2016 at 4:16 PM

hello I’m shukurii from Ethiopia I have level 4 IT student , I would like to ask schoolarship in a computer science please help me!!!

27. Hossana fikre

January 21, 2016 at 2:03 PM

My name is Hossana fikre am from Ethiopia, Adis Ababa. am graduat high school. I need to scholarship to study.

28. Tharcisse BIZIMUNGU

January 24, 2016 at 7:01 PM

Hello! i’m Rwandan please contact me on +250784165670

29. Kwizerimana Dieudonné

February 27, 2016 at 12:44 PM

Hello!I m Kwizerimana Dieudonné From Burundi,i m in 3rd engeneering at the University,thank you to give me that opportunity of Pursueing my studies of Engeneering in USA or CANADA.I need scholarship.my number is +25779470226/+25768055142.My email:kwizeradieudos@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.

30. Omonde Gaston

March 5, 2016 at 11:01 AM

hi i am Omonde Gaston i am from Rwanda i am olso interested by theASA scolarship…please join me on m’y wtsp nimber 250782002403

31. Clemence uwimana

March 7, 2016 at 1:08 PM

I’m clemence I finished senior 6 I’m interesting to study in USA

32. Clemence uwimana

March 7, 2016 at 1:11 PM

please join with me my phone number is +250783839353/+250722491527

33. Redwan

April 4, 2016 at 3:04 PM

Hello Ma Name is Redwan Sultan I have graduated in Geography and Environmental study in 2012 now I want to continue my post graduation study.I’m asking your sincere support to rich my vision .Waiting for your response. Please Call me +251912044259 or redwansult11@gmail.com

34. muhawe willy celestin

April 6, 2016 at 2:57 PM

its good,who can i get that fellowship

35. nigussie degu

April 13, 2016 at 5:13 AM

am one Ethiopian studen studing at degere level university if adama scinece and technology

36. Bikila

May 28, 2016 at 7:29 PM

I am Bikila Wayessa. I am Ethiopian.I was graduated in MA(TEFL) at Addis Ababa University. I want your help to give opportunity to learn my Phd at there. If you need my contact you can call me +251913356474 or mail to me (bikilawa@gmail.com)