Apply For 2015 Ford Foundation/TFAA Award For Nigerian Youths

ss fa

The Ford Foundation, as part of their efforts to empower young Nigerians, has partnered with the future projects The Future Awards Africa (TFAA) on the ford foundation prize for youth employment. The award seeks nominees who have positively demonstrated, drive and action by individuals actively tackling youth unemployment with positive impact in their community

WORTH

A documentary on the winner will also be selected, and the final winner will be endowed with a $5,000 prize

ELIGIBILITY

Young Nigerians between 18 and 33 involved in a social program or projects that contribute to fight youth unemployment in Nigeria
Deadline: September 31, 2015

To apply and for more information visit here

1. eshetie zewdu

August 31, 2015 at 2:52 PM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management please contact me+251-914822679

2. Mengesha tadele

September 5, 2015 at 6:56 PM

I have LLB degree in law.am glad for the scholarship and invite me pleas

September 16, 2015 at 8:52 PM

I was graduated From Dilla University,Ethiopia by geology B.Sc.I wonted M.Sc by enviromental geology/pteroleum.

4. Birhanu Simegn

September 21, 2015 at 7:01 AM

i have B.Sc degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Wollega University,Ethiopia.now i want M.Sc in this field it self,if you are volounteer contact me through my maii or my cell phone: bsimegn4@gmail.com and +251917443915 with best regards thank you!

• Derartu Ibrahim

September 24, 2015 at 3:26 PM

I will be graduate from Ethiopia which is Bahir dar institution of technology university after 6 month I want to apply in to foreign country’s by your help please accept me!!!

• Derartu Ibrahim

September 24, 2015 at 3:32 PM

I will be graduate from Ethiopia which is Bahir dar institution of technology university in civil engineering after 6 month I want to apply in to foreign country’s by your help please accept me!!!