Apply For 2015/2016 International Masters Scholarship In Aberystwyth University, UK

ss mast

Up to 72  International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships, each worth £2,500 towards tuition fees will be available for non-UK/EU students commencing full-time Taught Masters courses in September 2015.

Field(s): any of the courses offered by Aberystwyth University.

Deadline: 31st August 2015

Funded By: Aberystwyth University, UK

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships are targeted for International (non-UK/EU) student

‣ The scholarships will be awarded for academic excellence (minimum of a UK upper second class honours degree or the equivalent award, either already achieved or predicted by the candidate’s awarding university).

‣ 2015 International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships will be available for non-UK/EU students commencing full-time Taught Masters courses in September 2015.

‣ The scholarships will be awarded for academic excellence (minimum of a UK upper second class honours degree or the equivalent award, either already achieved or predicted by the candidate’s awarding university).

‣ In order to be considered for one of these awards, an application for a place on a taught Masters degree at Aberystwyth University must be received by 31st August 2015.

Selection Criteria

‣ Selection will be on the basis of academic excellence and the applicant’s suitability for their proposed course.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Separate application forms are not required.

‣ Therefore it is essential that the application for a place be received by the AU Postgraduate Admissions Office by 31st August 2015 at the very latest.

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st August 2015.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about 2015 International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships

1. eshetie zewdu

August 28, 2015 at 9:40 AM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management please contact me +251-914822679

2. Leta Aliyi

August 28, 2015 at 2:14 PM

my name is Leta Aliyi Hussen.i was graduated my Bsc from wollega university, by soil and watershed management,Ethiopia and want to learn my Msc in your university.pls contact me e- mail: letaaliyi@ gmail.com or phone no: +251916656262.

3. Binalf

August 28, 2015 at 9:07 PM

I am Binalf Teshome I have Bsc in sport science at Haramaya university from Ethiopia .I would like to continu msc with in related field from your university.email binalfteshome2@gmail.com or phon +251918577552

4. I am tilahun arefe

August 29, 2015 at 4:07 AM

i have graduated by BVSC from haremaya university and i wants to join to your university to take my msc. and contact me by phone number of 0914136677 tilahun arefe from Ethiopia.

5. dabere

August 29, 2015 at 10:21 AM

I am happy if i get this chance

6. tasew yadecha

August 29, 2015 at 11:29 AM

my name is tasew yadecha from Ethiopia. I graduated from Mizan-Tepi university (Ethiopia) Bsc degree in the field of plant science with CGPA 3.84 i would like to study in your kindness institution to upgrade my qualification and i would like to awarded this opportunity please contact me by address:- phone. 0910245680 e-mail:-yadechagtasew@gmail.com Thanks!!!

7. Habib jemal

August 29, 2015 at 3:06 PM

My name is Habib jemal From Ethiopia,I Hold Bsc in Water supply&Environmental Engineering,Know Assistant Lector in Jigjiga University,i intrastate to Study Msc In Hydraulic Engineering,if i got chance to study place contact me +251920998273 or habib.jemal38@gmail.com,Tankes for Chance of Confirmation.

8. debiru negash

August 29, 2015 at 8:03 PM

I am debru negash I am graduated from one of the ethiopian university in the field of information technology.l want to take msc degree in your university you will contact with my email adress debirunegash@gmail.com or phone number 0910996454

9. Temi Ayalew Nigusu

August 29, 2015 at 8:08 PM

10. Temi Ayalew Nigusu

August 29, 2015 at 8:17 PM

I am from Ethiopia and I have Bsc degree by public administration development and management from mekelle universty, Ethiopia. if I get a chance to join your scholarship i am interested to learn Msc Accounting please contact me by+251922846920.Thanks For give the chance my Excellency by +251922846920

11. Asteway tekletsion gebeyehu

August 31, 2015 at 4:57 AM

From Addis abab universiity

12. Asteway tekletsion gebeyehu

August 31, 2015 at 5:20 AM

My name is asteway tekletsion gebeyehu .From Ethiopia.I attend my college education from addis ababa university in the field of marketing and sales managment .my CGPA was 3.14 .my phone and email adress also +251910351923/+251911862956 astewaytsion@gmail.com respectively.

13. Roba Kuma

August 31, 2015 at 7:45 AM

i am a degree holder in public health from haramaya university. i have 2 years working experience serving the community as head of the health facility. i need to happy my master program in any field related to health department especially epidemiology or oral health or biostatics. i also need health service management which is so crisis in ethiopia. please help me if there are chances. my address /robilove@live.com

14. Roba Kuma

August 31, 2015 at 7:46 AM

i am a degree holder in public health from haramaya university. i have 2 years working experience serving the community as head of the health facility. i need to apply my master program in any field related to health department especially epidemiology or oral health or biostatics. i also need health service management which is so crisis in ethiopia. please help me if there are chances. my address /robilove@live.com

15. Roba Kuma

August 31, 2015 at 7:48 AM

please attach to the application form to my email address. robilove@live.com. thank you

16. fazal karim

August 31, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Dear Sir/Madam I am Fazal karim Mangal From Afghanistan and I did my bachelor study in B.com (bachelor of commerce) from Pune University India, I want to do my MBA in Your respected country, if you could give me a chance, my contact information: 0093706348643,0093766898971 or fazalkarim_mangal786@yahoo.com thanksss

17. tofik kemal

August 31, 2015 at 3:22 PM

lati810@gmail.com

18. Gashaw Derb

September 1, 2015 at 7:42 AM

I have BA-degree ineconomics GPA=3.2 &4years work experiance so i want to learn master in ur universty if it is possible i will send CV,Application letter&offical transcribit thanks

19. muluneh

September 2, 2015 at 10:08 AM

I’m the holder of doctor of dental medicine and graduate of 2013 from the known university in our country(Ethiopia) called jimma university. and want to continue my second master by mph in epidemiology, mph in health service management, mph in biostatistics, and related fields. my speciality by oral and maxillo facial surgery(omfs),orthodontics,prosthodontics, or other.my email address mulunehfikiru@gmail.com or yosanfikiru@yahoo.com. thank u for support.

20. MOGOS HAILU KEBEDEW

September 2, 2015 at 10:24 AM

i’m called mogos hailu. i’ve a BA degree in sociology from mekelle university(Ethiopia). Hoping this i want to study sociology or other related social science fields in masters level. inaddition to this, i have also high interest to study their because of this golden chance. for further information please contact me via mobile phone:0932065530 e_mail : mogeshailu381@gmail.com

21. Dechas Adame

September 2, 2015 at 3:25 PM

I am Dechas Adame and i have Bsc degree in Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering from Jimma university(jimma institute of technology).i want to continue my education for masters degree. Contact me 251915126479 Email: dechasadame@gmail.com

22. WETA DANIEL

September 4, 2015 at 3:42 PM

I pray for the chance.And God Bless U

23. yirga

September 8, 2015 at 10:14 AM

I have Bsc degree in water supply&Environmental Engineering from Arebamench university in Ethiopia. I want this chance to continue Msc in related filed. please contact me @ykityalew@yahoo.com 0912487126

24. Hailu araya

September 8, 2015 at 2:54 PM

I am from Ethiopia and I have BsC In Enviromental Science From one of Known University and I would Like to continue My Msc in Ur unversity In GIS or related field please help me and contact me +2510913885741 e-mail Hailu Araya97@gmail.com thanks for Ur consideration Urs sincerely Hailu Araya

25. Weldesenbet Shewalem

September 8, 2015 at 6:38 PM

I am from Ethiopia i am graduate first degree by Medical Lab. Science. I want to study any Msc in health science.

26. Weldesenbet Shewalem

September 8, 2015 at 6:41 PM

My adress is +251 912 242 810

27. Abdata Aliyi

September 12, 2015 at 6:55 PM

My name Abdata Aliyi I have BA degree sport science from Jimma University I want to study deptment of related science master please contact +2519211654066

28. dejene

September 19, 2015 at 6:18 PM

dejene yadesa from ethiopia, I have BA degree in journalism and communication please contact me by: dejeneyadesa@gmail.com or 251919439586

29. honelet gashaw

September 20, 2015 at 5:41 AM

in ethiopia

30. Deka

September 20, 2015 at 10:32 AM

My names deka i was graduated degree of education amoud university depertment of biology i appreciated for this apportunity please contact my emeil deeqa844@gmail.com thank you

September 21, 2015 at 8:40 AM

Hello!Iam Alexandery jifara and I want to masters.I have BA degree in statistics.please,contact me on my 0919797781

32. zerihun dendena

September 22, 2015 at 6:00 AM

my Name is zerihun Dendena i have got BA Degree in ACCPF from psco/Ethiopia/. so if you give me chance it is the same is true how the sun shine is coming for me and i want to start at the master level in any business sector. please contact me +251910675162 or E- mail zdendena@gmail.com.

33. yibeltal akelew

September 22, 2015 at 7:05 AM

I am from Ethiopia.my name is yibeltal akelew. I have a Bsc in medical laboratory science.now i am working as an assistant lecturer at haramaya university I want to study any course especially molecular biologyor medical biochemistry.please contact me by+251923233376 email =aayibeltal21@gmail.com.thank you.

34. sheleme Tesfaye

September 24, 2015 at 11:03 PM

It is an interesting chance for all. Thanks very much for giving this chance for us!

35. Fikrte fisseha

October 27, 2015 at 5:13 PM

My name is fikrte fisseha i want to enjoy university to get more experience and knowledge also more benefit this is my phone number 0922148311

November 23, 2015 at 9:39 AM

I am John Joseph from south sudan I am graduated from comboni college science & technology in the field of computer science .l want to take msc degree of MBA in your university you will contact with my email adress johnwani2222@yahoo.com or phone number +211925064488