Apply For 2016 Medical Scholarship At Tehran University of Medical Sciences In Iran

Tehran University of Medical Sciences

Tehran University of Medical Sciences is inviting applications for scholarships to undertake Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Program for the academic year 2016. TUMS offers two types of scholarships: Type C and Type B scholarships for the duration of at least 7 years. Classes during the first 2 years of the program are held in English, but the rest of the M.D. program (the third year onwards) will be held in Persian. Applicants can apply before October 31, 2015.

Study Subject(s): Positions are available in the field of Medicine.
Course Level: Positions are open for pursuing Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Program.
Scholarship Provider: Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran
Scholarship can be taken at:
Iran (Tehran)

Eligibility:
-TUMS School of Dentistry accepts highly qualified graduates of top schools around the world.
-This scholarship program is for the students who wish to start their studies in February 2016.

Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for these Medicine scholarships.

Scholarship Description: Tehran University of Medical Sciences is inviting applications for Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Program Scholarship for the academic year 2016. TUMS offers two types of scholarships: Type C and Type B scholarships for the duration of at least 7 years. Classes during the first 2 years of the program are held in English, but the rest of the M.D. program (the third year onwards) will be held in Persian. During these first two years, students are required to improve their knowledge of Persian since the language of interaction with patients is Persian/Farsi. If you do not have the required knowledge of the Persian language, you will have to attend the Persian classes offered by TUMS in Dehkhoda Persian Language Institute.

Duration of award(s): Scholarships are available for the duration of 7 years.

What does it cover?
-TUMS type C scholarship: TUMS provides all students with computer labs, library, and Wi-Fi Internet access at the dormitories, as well as a partial lunch plan. If you apply for TUMS type C scholarship and you are accepted, TUMS provides you with:free-of-charge accommodation, free-of-charge registration, free first transport from airport in Tehran, free health & sport insurance and free Persian language classes for students who are interested or required to attend the classes.
-All of the above-mentioned facilities (excluding education fee) which totally cost $5,766 will be paid by TUMS. Therefore, students are required to pay only their education fees based on their accepted programs. This scholarship (Type C) is for your first academic year and can be extended by TUMS Scholarship Committee on a yearly basis depending on your academic performance at TUMS.
-Students who are offered type B scholarship, in addition to awarded tuition-waiver scholarship, will receive 3925 U.S. dollars as TUMS financial assistance for their first-year expenses and 3850 U.S. dollars as TUMS financial assistance for the other official years of the program. Life expenses and travel tickets will not be covered by this scholarship. Therefore, students are responsible for them.

Selection Criteria: Not Known

Notification: Not Known

How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online.

Online Application

Scholarship Application Deadline: Applicants can apply before October 31, 2015.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. NGENDAKUMANA ERIC

August 26, 2015 at 8:59 PM

my name is Eric i am interesting with this scholarship my email is ericngendakumana95@gmail.com

2. Nebiyu Daniel Tadesse

August 27, 2015 at 2:15 PM

HI my name is Nebiyu Daniel interested this solar pls contact nenudani90@gmail.com +251910794421

3. MUWEYA ISAAC

August 30, 2015 at 11:49 AM

hi my name muweya Isaac am more than interested in the scholarship so am go give it my best shot thank u will grad if ma request is put into your consderation

4. Franklin Basikolo

August 31, 2015 at 6:10 PM

I long to study at your University pliz

5. Abduselam Nasir

September 8, 2015 at 11:31 PM

My name is Abduselam Nasir im a pharmacist & worked for 4 years in ethiopia know I need a scholar pls contact me by my email address pls, tnxs.

September 9, 2015 at 8:17 PM

I am intersting with scolarship please contact me with my email my emsil is fikadu724@gmail.com

7. sisay Nigussie

September 10, 2015 at 11:55 AM

I am going to graduated in2016 from grade 1.2 please contact me by email sisay1nigusu@facebook.com

8. my Name is Muhammed Abduljewad Abdulfetah

September 11, 2015 at 1:20 PM

This is gold opportunity for me!B/c I want to be a Doctor in my life Please help me if you are such person?? Now I am Civil Engineer in Ethiopia.I NEED MY EDUCATION DIRECT NOT ONLINE!!

9. Alaran Olanrewaju

September 14, 2015 at 11:33 AM

I want to study medicine and surgery and I’m really interested in this scholarship

10. Ethiopia Getasew

September 17, 2015 at 7:35 PM

I am Ethiopia from ethiopia I had been following my degree programme in one of the private university college in the field of public health.unfortunatelly due to resource imbalance I am obliged to drop out of school.I scored 3.75 previously out of 4.00 .if things will be ok,I have an interest to continue.I hope u will have a good reply for my stress thank you +251963561146 my phone number.

11. dawud oumer

September 17, 2015 at 9:14 PM

from ethiopia im interesting

12. Hewan zelalem

September 24, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Hello! I am hewan I want to study in your university.I am precollage student and ma vision to be specialized doctor of dermatology. so please contact me soon I am ready to take any exam u will going to give. contact me soon Hewanyegeta@Gmail.com

13. endalamaw

October 8, 2015 at 8:28 AM

I am 4th year medical studnt in one of ethiopian universtis.l want to be agood docter.

14. Hi,My name is Derbew Yifru Wodeamanuel from Ethiopia

November 8, 2015 at 10:25 AM

I am Derbew Yifru from Ethiopia.I have diploma and fourth year student in HO,so please contact me by this adress +251912360525.