The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS) is dedicated to fostering and supporting integrative scholarship addressing ultimate questions at the intersection of the arts, engineering, humanities, law, and natural, physical, and social sciences, especially those which transcend disciplinary boundaries.
Scholarship Applications are due on October 15, 2015.
Funded By: Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS), USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 NDIAS Graduate Student Fellowships are targeted for non-U.S. nationals are welcome to apply. There are no citizenship requirements for fellowships;
‣ The NDIAS encourages graduate student applicants to include questions of values in their analyses, to integrate diverse disciplines, and to ask how their findings advance civilization.
‣ The Institute offers its fellows the opportunity to engage not only in analysis but also in evaluating what should be done, to analyze the world in substantive and collaborative ways, and to think through the implications of present behavior for the future of the world.
‣ As a collaborative academic community, the Institute cultivates the contemplative ideal that is an essential factor in the Catholic intellectual tradition and vital for the progression of 2016 NDIAS Graduate Student Fellowships .
‣ The greatest advances do not occur in solitude, but in the company of others who share a passion for advancement and are open to dialogue and collaboration.
‣ The Institute welcomes 2016 NDIAS Graduate Student Fellowships applications from graduate students in all disciplines, including the arts, engineering, the humanities, law, and the social and physical sciences with projects that are creative, innovative, or align with the intellectual orientation of the Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study.
‣ Graduate students from all institutions are invited to apply. The Institute seeks applicants with:
Selection Criteria for 2016 NDIAS Graduate Student Fellowships
‣ Fellowship applications are evaluated with great care and at several levels of review to ensure objectivity and consistency. Fellowship applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
‣ Finalists will be contacted in the spring of 2016.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications must be submitted online.
‣ After your submission, you will not receive additional letters during the selection process until you receive a letter in the spring informing you of the outcome of your application. After they have confirmed the entire class of fellows for 2016-2017, they will announce the incoming class via press releases and on the NDIAS website.
‣Scholarship Applications are due on October 15, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.