Apply For 2016/2017 JDS Scholarship For Select Asian Countries

Global Leader Scholarship To Study At George Washington University In USA, 2017

Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship Program (JDS) is to support human resource development of the Japanese grant aid recipient countries. JDS program targets the highly capable young officials (mainly government) who are expected to engage in implementing social and economic development plans as a future leader. JDS Fellows are also expected to contribute to the enhanced bilateral relations between their countries and Japan, with well-rounded knowledge of Japan. JDS program offers 2-year Master’s course at Japanese Universities in English. JDS Fellows will get a special opportunity for directly learning the forefront knowledge in the technological environment as well as for building the wide human networks.

Have what it takes to avail Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship ?

‣ Citizens of Myanmar, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyz Republic, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Cambodia or Laos

‣ Age limit for Myanmar and Kyrgyz Republic is between 22 and 40, for Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Cambodia and Laos is between 22 and 39, for  Vietnam is between 24 and 39, for Bangladesh is below Forty (40) years old, as of April 1st, 2016 (April 2nd, 1976 and born on/before April 1st, 1994)

‣ Hold a Bachelor Degree.

‣ Have a good command of both written and spoken English.

‣ International TOEFL 500 or equivalent is required.

‣ Mentally and physically in good health

Selection Criteria for Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship

‣ In the JDS selections, each candidate will be evaluated on her/his academic abilities enough to pursue the master program in Japan as well as the potential of the future contribution to the country.

‣ Thus, it is highly recommended to explain that the objective of your research plan be in connection with the development issues under applying Component, and to rationalize how the study will be addressed in accordance with the career path, corresponding to the current position and responsibility in the belonging organization.

Notification:

‣ Successful candidates will be approved by Early March, 2016.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Application Form and the required documents must be submitted by hand or by post.

‣ Scholarship Application Due Date :  Currently, the applications are open only for Mongolia and Bangladesh. The application deadline for Mongolia is October 16, 2015 and Bangladesh is October 15, 2015.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Official Scholarship website

1. Wubet Yishak

August 5, 2015 at 7:25 PM

hello my name is wubete mahetem i have BSc dgree in water resources and irrigation engineering i need this scholarship pleace call me 0929364722

• saeed Ali Saeed

August 20, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Iam Saed from Awdal Somalia iam very interested in this scholarship if i can get and u can contact me @ + 2252633432655

2. Axlaam Ali

August 5, 2015 at 7:26 PM

hi my name amaal ali ahmed I ‘am student I live in somalia especially hargeisa I hope in succesfully scholarship to asian countaries my contant phone me +252633475385 I very hope in assigned and good lack

3. Famii Ahmed

August 5, 2015 at 8:34 PM

A im civil engner but I like to continue my learning if i selected.plz contact me by this no 0913726988 from ethiopia

4. Princess Muha Cartan

August 5, 2015 at 7:35 PM

hi my name fadxa abdi ismail ilive in somalia specially burao ihope good luck becouse iam student plze help me scolarship plze contact me my phone number +25264348876

5. Ty Pheou

August 5, 2015 at 7:36 PM

hi my name PTEOU TY . now I’m study at national university of management .i need this scholarship please call me 0965305526

6. Jo Yebet Lej

August 5, 2015 at 7:41 PM

I am called yohannes sisay.i studying mechanical eng in jima university so i want this scholarship.pls contact me menta47@yahoo.com. +251912743957.tnx alot

7. Jayjay Daingihe

August 5, 2015 at 7:42 PM

Hello I’m student from South Sudan I am asking your good office for approval to allow me as your student in your country Tel: +211955715056 Yours Jay Jay Daingihe

8. Kuma Wendimu

August 5, 2015 at 7:48 PM

Hello. I am ethiopian & i need scholarship for education by civil engineering m.sc

9. Sudaan Saacid

August 5, 2015 at 7:49 PM

hello my name is said abdi ali from ethiopia i have diploma in labarotary engineering to the resources and irrigatiin inthis scholarship please call me +251921240547

10. Soffieyatou Gassama

August 5, 2015 at 8:00 PM

am interested how do I apply for it

11. Andamlak Shinber A

August 5, 2015 at 8:14 PM

Hello!gentle men and lady first i would like to thank to coordinator of this opportunity! My name is Andamlak from Ethiopia graduating from LLB(LAW) in known university of ethiopia now i am interested to learn master program in any related field of study! Contact me through phone # 251920447852 or email address andashinber42@gmail.com

12. Mudassir s umar

August 5, 2015 at 9:16 PM

Iam mudassir from kano Nigeria iam very interested in this scholarship if i can get and u can contact me @ +2348165172757

13. Mukhtar Swaleh

August 5, 2015 at 9:06 PM

Hi, icome from Tanzania, I would like to study in your university by scolership, please accept me by my eimal (saidsuwedi0@gmail.com) or by my contact number (+255659803436). O hope u will accept my application. Thank you……

14. Ati Ye Taye

August 5, 2015 at 9:24 PM

Hi my name is atalu ayele from ethiopia. I am electrical engg student in jimma university.i need this scholarship so plz contact me atalu.ayele@yahoo.com

15. Gammee Mararaa

August 5, 2015 at 10:50 PM

I am Gemechu Merera from Ethiopia .I have graduated with LLB Law from wollega university & i would like to study my master degree in any business field or LLM. E-mail:-Dmerera55@gmail.com contact:-+25193007557/+251917838990 Thank you !

16. David Chimaroke Iroka

August 6, 2015 at 12:24 AM

Am Iroka David.C.,a Nigerian and i would love to study in your school on scholarship..Contact me on +2347031682726 or +2348038971115

17. Aduse Poku Frank

August 6, 2015 at 2:42 AM

am Aduse Poku Frank.I am Ghana and I have completed Senior High School.I will first of all thank the body involved in this scholarship for this great privilege they have show. am pleading that they should grant me this noble scholarship so that I go to the university. this my email adusepoku72@gmail.com.thank you

18. Kasu Birhanu

August 6, 2015 at 4:59 AM

i want to come her from ethiopia study undergraduate field economics

19. Eseruoma Obaro Felix

August 6, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Please help me get the scholarship to enable me study in your country, my email feseruoma@yahoo.com

20. Lemitchomboto Aman

August 6, 2015 at 6:00 AM

Call me on +25775577025 or to lemitchombotoaman i’ll tell you how much i seek scholarship and other information i’m from burundi but i’m congolese(drc) i hope that i’ll join you

21. Sekina Abdulkadir Ahmed

August 6, 2015 at 7:11 AM

First thankyou for this apportinity I have finished senior high school if i get the chance i want to lern more and more!(am from ethiopia) cntact me with this phone number +251911813156

22. Anacleto Marcelo Kellyboy

August 6, 2015 at 6:50 AM

I,m Anacleto k Dos santos I,m Angolan by nationality ,I have a financial problem,,please help me get this sponsorship i,m really after it,please contact me on email:anacleto@santos.com or 00244937178790 i will sencerelly appriciate for considaration.

23. Fikre Mariam

August 6, 2015 at 7:43 AM

hello, i am Fikire from Ethiopia and am a BA graduate of civics . .now i want to continue MA in any field, email, fikirjohn2016@gmail.com or phone number, +251917787749

24. Amb Mohamed Xujaale

August 6, 2015 at 7:43 AM

Is there any one who had wine this scholarship

25. Akib Hossain Emon

August 6, 2015 at 8:10 AM

G

26. Drs Nuura Luck

August 6, 2015 at 8:17 AM

Hi my name is noura hussein osman please help me get the scholarship Ilife in somalia special hargeisa please contact me my gmail nuuralaki22@gmail.com or tell: 00252634247318

27. Indalu Hika

August 6, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Congra… Would you experience share to me? The secret of your success…..

28. Saiforahman Ibrahime

August 6, 2015 at 8:27 AM

Iam Saiforahman i have graduated from two faculty llb& economic i hope to get mastere but in our country we do not have any universty to provide master program this is my eml adrs saif.ibrahimi.si@gmail.com

29. Cabdiraxmaan Hassan

August 6, 2015 at 8:39 AM

I am kindly requsting for this scholer plz respect respecly

30. Zeni Best

August 6, 2015 at 8:56 AM

please give me this golden chance for me. if you give contact me by my cell phone 0910788840

31. Ustaz Miyom

August 6, 2015 at 11:13 AM

No people are start apply or admission

32. Gatbel Bol

August 6, 2015 at 1:07 PM

I’m very interesting to join your scholarship I have bachelor degree I want to go for master if there possibility . Sincerely Gatbel From South Sudan any need you can contact me through Email: gatbeljany@gmail.com +211955858553

33. Yoni Yoni Yoni

August 6, 2015 at 1:37 PM

can you share your real link to give scholarship for Developing countries students pleas

34. Ajid Omponk

August 6, 2015 at 1:48 PM

Jelek 2 ey

35. eshetie zewdu

August 6, 2015 at 3:27 PM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management please contact me +251-914822679

36. Botol Kosong

August 6, 2015 at 4:25 PM

Jangan angar gi2k npa ku tau lah gi2k kalian pth

37. Sadam Seid

August 6, 2015 at 6:56 PM

contact me on 0921633198.i’m social worker&sociology graduated.sadam seid

38. Sanni Faith Ometere

August 6, 2015 at 7:40 PM

Hi am Sanni Faith an undergraduate from Nigeria here is my contact +2348162520203 hoping to hear from you thanks

39. Mohammad Jan Nasery

August 12, 2015 at 8:26 AM

hello,Sir,Mam, this is Mohammad Jan from Afghanistan,i have interesting to join this Scholarships group ,selfphone:0093788884143 & Email:mj.life2009@yahoo.com , if it’s possible let me join for chasing this Chance……it will be my pleasure

40. Mohammad Hassan Ataie

August 26, 2015 at 3:41 AM

Hello dear sir/madam i am Mohammad Hassan Ataie from Afghanistan,i whished to study in japan but unfortunately Afghanistan’s name is not in this list. please if that is possible give this opportunity to me for studying in a developed country. we would be grateful to you. thanks Mohammad Hassan Ataie kabul,Afghanistan

41. Reuben

September 4, 2015 at 12:38 PM

Am Reuben from Kenya would wish to proceed with Bachelor science in nursing…please help me with a scholarship.Thanks God bless u.

42. Arega Alene

September 20, 2015 at 6:59 AM

Hello! My name is Arega Alene i am graduate with bsc degree by civil enginering from known universty of ethiopia that is Haramaya universty! So if i get chance to join scholarship having related works i would like to involve so contact me by phone no 0918314641 or rrarega@gmail.com.

43. Amogne Ayenew Isayas

September 23, 2015 at 7:25 AM

My name is Amogne Ayenew Isayas. I have BA Degree in Accounting and Finance in one of Ethiopian University. Now, i have a big interest and ambition to learn Masters Degree in one if the USA’s Univsrsity. pleace pleace pleace help and inform me by +251921790094,+251936013434 or at amoisayas@gmail.com. Thank you!!

44. Amanuel Markos Anshebo

November 6, 2015 at 12:09 PM

My name is Amanuel Markos from Ethiopia and I have BA degree in Management from one of the well known university, now I am working as Senior Customer Service Officer Accountant in Commercial Bank of Ethiopia and I served for 5 years as an employee. Now I want to learn please invite me. Thank you in advance for the chance . I as m also avsilable via my phone +251910610433

45. ADDAM ASSEFA

November 14, 2015 at 12:14 PM

Hello my name is Addam Assefa am from ETHIOPIA and am 2nd year INFORMATION SCIENCE STUDENT AT ADDIS ABEBA UNIVERSITY….and am interested in this acholarship.to study further more on my filed .if possible pleaae contact me with my address. Addamassefa@gmail.com OR+251921095959