The University of Turin is offering 12 scholarships for deserving international students willing to enroll in the first year of one of UniTO’s second cycle degrees, a.y. 2015-2016.
Field(s): study the subjects available at the university.
Deadline: 26th August 2015
Funded By: University of Turin, Italy
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): University of Turin Scholarships are targeted for International Students
University of Turin Scholarships are addressed to students who, regardless of their citizenship, have obtained their entrance requirement for Master Degree (First Cycle Degree or equivalent qualification). Above-mentioned qualification must be achieved abroad at foreign Institutions operating outside of the Italian system.
1) regardless of the nationality of the candidates, having obtained the qualification valid access to the Master’s Degree selected in an institution external to the system and working to Italian outside of the Italian State;
2) be in possession of the necessary requirements for access to the course of study chosen to be in the-conditions have such requirements when registering for the course of study (for more information check the entry requirements for the course of studies of interest);
‣ Applicants willing to enroll in the first year of one of UniTO’s second cycle degrees, a.y. 2015-2016 can apply.
‣ Applications are admitted just for the first year enrolment, applicants enrolled with a shortening of course will not be accepted. Erasmus Mundus students or MAECI (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation) scholarships beneficiaries will not be accepted
Selection Criteria for University of Turin Scholarships
‣ Applications will be judged by a special commission that will formulate the merit list in descending order of scor, divided by geographical allocation of grants.
‣ At constant score on the same geographical area, will have preference to the younger candidate. If for a specific area· There were enough suitable candidates, at the discretion of Commission grants will be awarded to deserving students to another area.
‣ The scholarships are awarded on the basis of the score of graduation studies valid for access the Master of Science, converted one hundred and ten, and the evaluation of the curriculum vitae and studiorum candidates.
‣ They will also be evaluated, for the candidates who are in possession, the information and data quoted in the Diploma Supplement and the results achieved in the GRE test (Revised enerai Test).
‣ Applicants will be notified in September 2015. The lists will be published in September 2015 on the University website.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications must be submitted by one of the following ways:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 26th August 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.