United Nations Regional Courses in International Law for Africa, Asia, Latin and America (Fully Funded)

ss law

The Regional Courses provide high-quality training by leading scholars and practitioners on a broad range of core subjects of international law, as well as specific subjects of particular interest to the countries in a given region. In addition, the interactive nature of the training allows the participants to share experiences and exchange ideas, which promotes greater understanding and cooperation on legal matters in the region.

OTHER THINGS TO KNOW

The fellowship cover the fellowship recipients travel in economy class, accommodation, meals, medical insurance, participation in the regional course and the training materials. In accordance with the policies and procedure governing the administration of United Nations fellowships, participants will also receive a stipend to cover other living expenses

ELIGIBILITY

Candidates must have a legal background with professional experience in the field of international law
The selected participants are requested to submit a medical certificate of good health to certify that they are able to attend the entire course period.
The 2016 regional courses will be conducted in English. Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
Due consideration is given to the candidates qualification, to the scope of their professional duties, due to the relevance of the training to their professional duties and to gender balance.
Applications from female candidates are strongly encouraged.

Deadline: Varies

To apply and for more information visit here

1. Nimca Ismail

August 29, 2015 at 10:22 AM

Hello my name is Nimca Ismail i live in somalia i want this scholarship please contact me Caqil96@gmail.com

2. Abubacar Abacar

August 29, 2015 at 3:52 PM

I like, this is my desire

3. ayan

August 29, 2015 at 5:37 PM

Hey Dear Sir,Madam my name ayan i want to apply USA Schoolarship so dear sir or madan give me some information about that plz by ayan

4. ayan

August 29, 2015 at 5:42 PM

Hello My Name ayan Dear Sir or Madam i like to apply USA schoolarship so dear sir or madam plz give me some information about that,

5. Binalf

August 30, 2015 at 5:38 AM

my name is Binalf Teshome from Ethiopia I have Bsc in sport science I am qualified on my subject I would like to continue msc on related subject email binalfteshome2@gmail.com phon +251918577552

6. usman AHMED

August 31, 2015 at 6:43 AM

My name is Ahmed Usman and i am from Ethiopia. I have BA degree in Civics and Ethics. I would like to study MA/Msc in international law or any field of study related to political science most of which are courses that were part of my BA degree. Thank you for your consideration. Email: aosman861@yahoo.com phone: 0918546451

7. Atsede Geta

September 2, 2015 at 11:01 AM

my name is Atsede Geta from Ethiopia.i have LLB degree.i would like to study international law or related field of study.please contact me my email adress getaatsede@gmail.com phone number +251925986970

8. Mengesha tadele

September 2, 2015 at 11:57 AM

My name is mengesha tadele and i am from ethiopia. I have LLB degree in law and i wanna to study MSc in international law ,political science and related field most of which are courses in my LLB degree.thank you for your considertion. Email tadelemengesha923@yahoo.com Phone +251931815483

9. muhamed ali awad abdalla

September 12, 2015 at 6:52 PM

Hello my oll resbect teachers. my name is muhamed ali awad,am somli boy i live in somalia and i want to learn abroad if i get but allah know everthing so plse help for that.and i gratuate secondry school and i want this universty so call me plse this number(0252907763048)thanks my oll teachers.

10. SOLOMON ASSEEA

September 26, 2015 at 7:03 AM

Hello! i have BSc degree in physics from ETHIOPIA university. If i got this chance i am intersted to learn MSc program and pleace inform.

11. Gemechu Tilahun

September 26, 2015 at 7:36 AM

I am Gemechu from Ethiopia. I have graduated 12 th grade this year succeded in entrance exam. Now i starting to study at enginering science inside. But i wanna to study in USA. So give me scolarship. Contact me gemechut562@gmail.com

12. NDAYIZEYE Dieudonné

October 23, 2015 at 10:25 AM

my name is ndayizeye dieudonné from burundi.i would like to join your scholarship,please contact me on my number:+25771550951 or email:dieudonnendayi11@gmail.com

13. Endale fikre

November 24, 2015 at 10:16 PM

my name is endale fikre.i have taken LLB degree in one of the renowed universities in Ethiopia named JImma university in 2011.Thus,i would be gratefull if you award this opportunity to me. adress:fikre.endale@gmail.com. with best regards

14. zenebe abebe

December 3, 2015 at 5:16 PM

I’m zenebe ABEBE… I have ba degree in law, wiz 3.27 GPA… please I’m in need of master in international law….give me the chance… ,my contact: phone +251912202031._email: za0912202031@gmail.com

15. siciid nuur

December 7, 2015 at 6:43 AM

my name is siciid nuur i am is somalia i want to get that scholarship opportunity and i graduated in high school so please contact me as well as you can my phone is 252907716485 or 252907787356