University of Liverpool Achievers Masters Scholarship 2016/2017

Seeking Scholarship  (1)

The University of Liverpool Achievers Scholarship offers talented professionals around the world a unique opportunity to earn a University of Liverpool masters degree online. The Scholarship will be conferred to the 10 new masters degree applicants who best demonstrate, in a short essay, how this award will allow them to make an exceptional contribution to business or public life.

University of Liverpool
Masters Degree

Deadline: 20 August 2015 (annual)
Study in:  Any country (online)
Course starts 2016

Host Institution(s): University of Liverpool, UK

Field of study: Any Online Masters degree offered at the University of Liverpool

Number of Awards: 10

Target group: Students from any country

Scholarship value/inclusions: A total of 10 Scholarships will be awarded, as follows:

• two scholarships covering 100% of tuition fees
• eight scholarships covering 50% of tuition fees

Eligibility:

To be considered for a University of Liverpool Achievers Scholarship you must:

•   Be admitted to one of the University of Liverpool Online masters programmes by 20 August 2015
•  Not be an existing student in one of the University of Liverpool Online masters programmes, or an employee of Laureate Education Inc., its subsidiaries or partners
•   Enrol to start an online masters programme on 1 October 2015 or 8 October 2015
•   Complete and return the Scholarship Application Form including supporting documentation by 20 August 2015 to your Enrolment Advisor
Application instructions:

To be considered for the Scholarship you must apply for an online masters programme and be admitted by 20 August 2015. Please note that the Scholarship Application Form is separate from the application for your degree.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Website:

Official Scholarship Website

1. BINALF

August 19, 2015 at 9:54 AM

MY NAME IS BINALF TESHOME FROM ETHIOPIA I HAVE BACHELOR DEGREE IN SPORT SCIENCE AND IAM QUALIFIED ON MY SUBJECT I AM INTERESTED TO CONTINUE MY MASTERS DEGREE FROM YOUR COUNTRY PHON +251 9 18 57 75 52 EMAIL BINALFTESHOME2@GMAIL.COM

2. saddam Abdi Adar

August 19, 2015 at 5:16 PM

i need this scholarship iam ethiopian my name is saddam Abdi Adar My phone number +251915468875 my email address saddamabdiadar@gmail.com thanks thanks thanks

3. kahsay Atsbaha

August 20, 2015 at 7:00 AM

my name is kahsay from Ethiopia I have degree in civil engineering i want this chance if you give me please contact me by +251926730686 or e-mail kasatsbaha@gmail.com

4. Lalisa Amenu

August 20, 2015 at 6:05 PM

my name is Lalisa Amenu from Ethiopia , I have BSc in agricultural resource economics and management , and I wents to study my Msc in your university. if I get these chance contact me by my email: lalisaamenu@gmail.com and my phone no +251921186054     thank you for all

5. misiker Tesfaye

August 21, 2015 at 9:12 AM

my name is misiker Tesfaye from Ethiopia. I have BS degre soil resors and wetershad mangement/SRWM/masetre degree from you canter.

6. Pusetso Ramotsokoane

August 21, 2015 at 1:16 PM

I am still doing my diploma in human resource management at itstitude of development management in Lesotho and i want to do my degree at your school if i get a chance contact me +26659227330

7. eshetie zewdu

August 22, 2015 at 12:47 PM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management please contact me +251-914822679

8. jifara

August 22, 2015 at 7:30 PM

I want to enjoy MS of civil engineering .from ethiopia

9. Fabrice wabissa

August 23, 2015 at 5:43 PM

I want to join for your schoolership i don’t have much to say thanks

10. abdirahman m. abubakar

August 24, 2015 at 10:34 AM

peace of allah be upon him my name is abdirahman mohamed abubakar i am graduate bachuler degree specially BPA i am expect if allah say to continue my education i am requesting to give chance thanks

11. abdirahman m. abubakar

August 24, 2015 at 10:39 AM

my phone is +2522634538259 address : cirro98@gmail.com

12. Zohra Rahmani

August 24, 2015 at 1:17 PM

Dear Sir/ Madam, My Last year of Bachelor is going on so kindly guide if i can get a chance for any other programme in university of Liverpool. thanks

13. juhar hassen

August 28, 2015 at 11:25 PM

geraduate by water resources and irrigation engineering in 2015…from ethiopia.

14. Adisu Bekele

August 31, 2015 at 9:22 PM

my name is Adisu Bekele from Ethiopia , I’m 3rd year economics from Adigrat university, and I wents to study my Msc in your university. if I get these chance contact me by my email:adisubekele2007@yahoo.com OR phone no +251921201633

15. abdiqani aadan

August 31, 2015 at 9:23 PM

ma name abdi qani aadan sulaiman.i’m gratuited high school . I want to sudy engineering if Allah say

• abdiqani aadan

August 31, 2015 at 9:28 PM

my name abdigani adam sulaiman .I’m want to sudy sifele engineering if Allan say.my phone numbet 252634923113

• abdiqani aadan

August 31, 2015 at 9:32 PM

my name abdigani aadam sulaiman I gratuited high school.I want to study sifele engineering if Allah say and my phone number 252634923113

16. Chala Terafa

September 2, 2015 at 4:15 PM

My name is Chala Terafa from Ethiopia,I was graduated in Oromo Folklore and Literature at Jimma University with BA degree.I want to study in your university,please help me by contacting +251921212940

17. Jean NTACONAYIGIZE

September 6, 2015 at 2:11 PM

I am JEAN NTACONAYIGIZE from Burundi, l have bachelor degree.I am interested to obtain masters from your university.Email: jeantac06@yahoo.fr,Phone number +25779579190

18. my name is juhar hassen.i graduated with B.S.c degree in water resources and irrigation engineering.

September 9, 2015 at 8:04 PM

email-johassen93@gmail.com

19. Abdata Aliyi

September 13, 2015 at 7:43 AM

My name Abdata Aliyi I have BA degree I want study MA schoolship if give chance call me adress +251921165406