The University of Skövde offers a number of 2016 UHR and HS Masters Scholarships to students who are attending a Master’s programme at the University and who are liable for tuition fees.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Skövde.
Deadline: 30 September 2015.
Funded By: University of Skövde, Sweden (UHR Scholarships are funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR)).
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 UHR and HS Masters Scholarships are targeted for Domestic and international student
‣ If you are an exchange student, please contact your home university for information about the scholarships they provide.
‣ If they are an existing student, unfortunately, they are not currently eligible to apply for a scholarship. These scholarships are awarded before the commencement of the master’s programme.
‣ The scholarship granting criterion is academic merit.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ First apply for one of studies at the University via University Admissions. You must apply for one of our master’s programmes at the Swedish official online application service University Admissions.
‣ Then apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde by filling in the online scholarship application form. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you received from the University Admissions website.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 September 2015 .
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.