University of Skövde Postgraduate Scholarship For International Students, 2016

University of Skövde Postgraduate Scholarship For International Students, 2016

The University of Skövde offers a number of 2016 UHR and HS Masters Scholarships to students who are attending a Master’s programme at the University and who are liable for tuition fees.

Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Skövde.

Deadline: 30 September 2015.

Funded By: University of Skövde, Sweden (UHR Scholarships are funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR)).

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 UHR and HS Masters Scholarships are targeted for Domestic and international student

‣ If you are an exchange student, please contact your home university for information about the scholarships they provide.

‣ 2016 UHR and HS Masters Scholarships are available to students who are attending a Master’s programme at University and are liable for tuition fees.

‣ If they are an existing student, unfortunately, they are not currently eligible to apply for a scholarship. These scholarships are awarded before the commencement of the master’s programme.

Selection Criteria:

‣ The scholarship granting criterion is academic merit.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ First apply for one of studies at the University via University Admissions. You must apply for one of our master’s programmes at the Swedish official online application service University Admissions.

‣ Then apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde by filling in the online scholarship application form. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you received from the University Admissions website.

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 September 2015 .

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Official website

1. Stephanie J Amanya

August 5, 2015 at 7:49 PM

friends give me the scholarship… am Ugandan boy contact me on 0756581492

2. Princess Muha Cartan

August 5, 2015 at 7:57 PM

my name fatxa abdi ismail ilive in somalia specially bucoa plze hep me scolarship plse contact me my phone number+25264348876

3. famii ahmed

August 5, 2015 at 9:46 PM

I am civil enginer I like too learning or contineu my dpt so if i selected pls contact me by this no 0913726988

4. Mukhtar Swaleh

August 5, 2015 at 9:11 PM

Hi, I come from Tanzania, iwould like to study In your university by scolership please accept me by my eimal (saidsuwedi0@gmail.com) or by my contact number (+255659803436). I hope u will accept my application Thank you…….

5. Ngendakuriyo Elysée

August 5, 2015 at 9:15 PM

morning sir,i’m Burundian can you agree me to be a student at that university?here my number 0025779120200,thanks.

6. Nasraa Yousof

August 5, 2015 at 10:10 PM

My name Nasraa yousof iLive in Somalia ineed the scholarship plz contect me +2522634749550

7. Gammee Mararaa

August 5, 2015 at 11:00 PM

I am Gemechu Merera from Ethiopia .I have graduated with LLB Law from wollega university & i would like to study my master degree in any business field or LLM. E-mail:-Dmerera55@gmail.com contact:-+25193007557/+251917838990 Thank you !

8. Hiwot Kahsay

August 6, 2015 at 3:41 AM

please contact me+251914168843

9. Getasew Alene

August 6, 2015 at 4:55 AM

Frist tanx to give this chance .After that, my name is Getasew Alene .I live in Ethiopia.I graduated frist dgree in mathetmatic.Acumulative point is 3.58. My interest is to learn masters for your scholarship.Then,I get of this chance to contact by +251918334814

10. Lemitchomboto Aman

August 6, 2015 at 6:08 AM

Hello i’m olso interested by your scholarship to study master please contact me on +25775577025 or to lemitchombotoaman@gmail.com i’m congolese but i stay in burundi i hope that we will be together

11. Musa Kamara

August 6, 2015 at 7:21 AM

I’m a Sierra Leonean and I had completed my state enrolled community health nurse since 2014 March. I want to further my education, please help me with scholarship. Thank you

12. Ahmadwalidwahedi

August 6, 2015 at 8:38 AM

I would like to study in Europe .

13. Eyob Asrat

August 6, 2015 at 11:44 AM

what iam always wish contact me by 0927545696 from ethiophia

14. saddam Abdi Adar

August 6, 2015 at 2:59 PM

Hello iam ethiopian student i need this scholarship my name is saddam Abdi adar my Email address saddamabdiadar@gmail.com Thankz To All

15. eshetie zewdu

August 6, 2015 at 3:21 PM

i have first degree in water resource and irrigation management please contact me +251-914822679.

16. Abdalla Ibno Abdalla

August 6, 2015 at 3:56 PM

I’m Somali student please contact me +252615951412 /or Abdalla.dr1@gmail.com

17. David Chimaroke Iroka

August 6, 2015 at 8:15 PM

I am Iroka David.C. a graduate of Biological sciences.I would like to get a scholarship to enroll for my Masters in Public Health.Contact +2347031682726 or +2348038971115

18. Dawit Dolo Abereha

August 7, 2015 at 3:16 PM

I am DAWIT DOLO I am from East Africa in Ethiopia. I wish get scholarship to degree +251921028890 AND dolo.dawit@gmail.com

19. Meseret

August 8, 2015 at 7:22 PM

first of all thank u give this chance after. that my name is Meseret tesfaye I live in Ethiopia I graduated first degree in accounting from rift valley university college acumulative point is 3.16 my interest is to learn masters for your scholarship then I get of this chance to contact by phone no +251911834721

20. Yemane Dagnew

August 9, 2015 at 5:58 PM

I am Yemane Dagnew from Ethiopia I have BA degree in foreign languages and literature/English and I want to continue myMA degree in English or public relations.

21. Dawit Tamirat

August 10, 2015 at 7:50 AM

my name is Dawit Tamirat. I am from Ethiopia and I want to join your esteemed University by master program. my contact number is: 251912855885.

22. Hamse Hassan Abdilahi

August 19, 2015 at 4:45 PM

‘have received for my first degree through faculty of law, i’m extremely interesting being of the candidates of this scholarship my phone no. 252 0634822038

23. Getnet wendimagegn

August 19, 2015 at 5:43 PM

Hello first tanks Im from Ethiopia I have Bsc please contact me +251916310724

24. Mohammed Ahmed

August 23, 2015 at 4:10 PM

My name is Mohammed Ahmed i have BA degree in Sociology and Social work from Ambo University in Ethiopia. I am very interest to follow the scholarship pls contact me by this phone No +251920456815 mamexiqo@yahoo.com

25. yirga

August 27, 2015 at 6:10 AM

I have Bsc degree in water supply &Environmental Engenrring from Arebamench university in Ethiopia .I won’t to continue with related filed u can contact me (0912487126-&ykityalew@yahoo.com). Tanks to all

26. Meti Kebede

August 29, 2015 at 7:40 AM

my name is meti kebede from ethiopia,i have frit degre in chemistry and Msc degre in organic chemistry, iwould like to study in your university by scholarship please accept me by my e-mail metikebede312@ yahoo.com or by contant no-0919202690 i hope you will accept my application.thank you.

27. mintesnot mekuriaw

August 30, 2015 at 9:01 AM

am construction technology and management student in Ethiopian university

28. gediyon fekadu

August 30, 2015 at 9:40 AM

i have bsc degree and i want get scholarship

29. Gashaw Derb

September 2, 2015 at 7:41 PM

i have BA-degree in economics&4 year work experiance GPA=3.2 i want to learn master in ur universty if it possible i will send CV,Application letter&offical transicrpt thanks

30. Ayenew