2016 ACI Foundation Scholarships For International Students To Study In USA

ss acf

The ACI Foundation offers scholarships every year for eligible undergraduate and graduate students whose studies relate to concrete. Unlike ACI Foundation Fellowships, those applying for ACI scholarships do not need to be nominated by ACI-Member Faculty. Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world but study must take place in the United States or Canada during the award year.

Course(s) Offered: Concrete-related (Engineering, Architecture, etc)
Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
Provider: ACI Foundation
Country to Study in: USA, Canada

Both the ACI Foundation Scholarships and the ACI Foundation Fellowships are offered by the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Foundation for ACI Student Members and E-Members. Its basic mission has been and still is to “Provide knowledge and information for the best use of concrete.”

In an effort to provide students worldwide with the connections, resources, and opportunities to be successful in their studies and – ultimately – in their careers, ACI has made membership free and easily accessible… electronically (Student E-Membership).

UNDERGRADUATE:
At the time of applying for and receiving the scholarship, the applicant shall be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program from an institution of higher education that is accredited by the responsible regional or national agency.
The undergraduate study program shall be in the area of concrete with an emphasis on structural design, materials, construction, or any combination thereof.
Applicants must be full-time undergraduates at the time of applying for and receiving the scholarship. Course work during a summer session will count toward the degree year. Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world but the undergraduate program must be ABET-accredited or a mutually recognized program by ABET.
POSTGRADUATE:
At the time of receiving an ACI Foundation Scholarship (not necessarily at the time of application), the applicant shall possess a bachelor’s degree from an institution of higher education which is accredited by the responsible regional or national agency.
At the time of acceptance of an ACI Foundation Scholarship (not necessarily at the time of application), the applicant shall have been accepted for graduate study at an accredited college or university in an engineering, architecture, or materials science program. The graduate study program shall be in the area of concrete with an emphasis on structural design, materials, construction, or any combination thereof. Applicants for the Kumar Mehta Scholarship must be pursuing graduate research in sustainable concrete.
Applicants must be full-time first- or second-year (after bachelor’s degree) graduate students during the entire scholarship year. Course work during a summer session will count toward the degree year. Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world but the graduate program must be ABET-accredited or a mutually recognized program by ABET.

Eligible groups
Citizens of ANY country from ANY part of the world

Participating Institutions
All accredited institutions of higher learning in the United States of America and/or Canada

Fields of study
All studies and courses relating to concrete and/or concrete technology, and the pursuit of a career in concrete. The list of approved programs are as listed on the official website via link provided below.

Number of awards
Traditionally, one undergraduate and six postgraduate awards are offered every year

Sponsorship duration
These awards are onetime financial supports for a ONE YEAR period

Scholarship benefits
Undergraduate scholarships consists of a cash stipend of $3000 (U.S.) for a 1 year period. The stipend will be sent to the financial aid office of the institution designated by the applicant where the study program will be pursued. These funds will then be deposited into the recipient’s university account.

For the postgraduate award, five Scholarships will be in the amount of $3,000 and one in the amount of $5,000 will be available. Please see official site for more details.

Method of Application

UNDERGRADUATE:
The application, essay, and resume should be sent to scholarships@concrete.org together in one e-mail package. Hard copies of applications, essays, and resumes will not be accepted. Only Microsoft Word documents will be accepted.

POSTGRADUATE:
The application package (see official website for details) should be e-mailed to scholarships@concrete.org. Applications, resumes and essays should be sent together in one e-mail package. Hard copies of applications, resumes, and essays will not be accepted. Please be sure that your name is on every piece of material submitted. ACI staff does not contact applicants upon receipt of their application materials or contact applicants if materials are missing from submittals.

BOTH UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE:
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on how to apply and also to download essential forms.

DEADLINES:
Applications will be accepted for ACI Foundation Fellowships and Scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic year from May 10, 2015, through October 18, 2015. The deadline for all application materials is 11:59 p.m. EST on October 18, 2015.

PLEASE NOTE:
ACI staff do not contact applicants upon receipt of their application materials or contact applicants if materials are missing from submittals.

All applicants can be withdrawn for failure to comply with any of these items listed above and on the official website.

Application Deadline: 18 October 2015
Open to International Students: Yes

More Scholarship Information and Application(Scholarship Council), Click Here

More Scholarship Information and
Application(ACI Foundation), Click Here

1. Weldebrhan Adhana

September 21, 2015 at 3:51 PM

Dear, My name is Weldebrhan Adhana from Ethiopia I have degree in Statistics & I have 3 yours experience.Please contact me by Email: aweldebrhan@yahoo.com or phone 251 912891306/942418150 Thank you!!

2. Abdisa Tibeso

September 22, 2015 at 8:15 PM

Am 3rd year Medical Laboratory sience student in Ethiopia universtiy I like to get the scholarship please contact me by email abushtibeso@gmail.com or 251916005414

• Miftah areb

September 25, 2015 at 5:02 AM

I am Miftah Areb curently I graduat by mathimathics in mekele unveresity I am interst to lern in health subject in Ba degree contact me in phon number 251 923702160

September 23, 2015 at 6:40 AM

I am first year in laboratory in somalia university i like to get the scholarship please please. please contact me by email: nusayma95@gmail.com or 00252907294792

4. nusayma

September 23, 2015 at 6:46 AM

I am first year in laboratory in somalia university i like to get the scholarship please contact me by email: nusayma95@gmail.com or 00252907294792

5. kibrom kahsu

September 24, 2015 at 12:16 PM

i am going to join addis ababa university in ethiopia, i have promoted geade 12 with high result , and now i want to study medicine . i want to get this scholarship chance. please contact me kbkahsu@gmail.com or 0945107637

September 25, 2015 at 10:37 AM

I am from Ethiopia.i was graduated by bsc of plant science from debre birhan university since 2005 e.c.so i want to up grade my qualification to msc.please contact me-0923076579 or email abebualwoldetsadik@gmail.com.

7. hewan dejene

September 26, 2015 at 9:38 PM

i’m 4year student in civil engineering

8. Mardakiyos Elias

September 27, 2015 at 10:50 AM

i like it.see me

9. Lillian mmbone

September 27, 2015 at 11:54 AM

am Lillian mmbone ,a third year student in maseno school of Nursing,i would like to pursue the required course for the benefit of the country.update me the through the above email,Lillian.mmbone@Gmail.com

10. Tefera Biniyam abdisa

September 28, 2015 at 6:54 AM

Am 3rd year mechanical engineer at Jimma university in ETHIOPIA I want scholarship. contact me by e-mail Binitefera46@gmail.com, or my phone no is 252917712915

11. cabdisamad siciid

September 29, 2015 at 8:05 AM

my name cabdisamad siciid from un recognised country called Somaliland located horn of Africa . I graduated Hight school only geting A+ and am teacher in English language for primary school . am seeking to learn scholarship . please contact me 00252634430394.

12. Alkadir yibrie Abdie

September 30, 2015 at 7:53 PM

My name is Alkadir yibrie Abdie from Ethiopia, I have Bsc degree in water resource and Irrigation management from Gondar University in Etioipia. Please contact 0918155777

13. Hussein Ahmed

September 30, 2015 at 10:37 PM

iam Hussein Ahmed a kenyan and iam not in a position to pay my university fees.I could be grateful if given the chance to study in USA

14. ekram seid

October 1, 2015 at 4:43 AM

am ekram seid from ethiopia and am second year psychology student. i will be happy if i get this chance contact me 09 21 61 35 81

15. I'm natnael gizaw I am 3rd year mechanical student and I would like get a scholarship. contact me in NATimechanical@gmail.com and my phone # is+251916188716

October 1, 2015 at 11:06 AM

NATimechanical@gmail.com

October 1, 2015 at 12:11 PM

I will love to go u.s.a to further my education as a chemical engrenir so that i will be beta person tommorrow.

17. Isebe Sunday

October 1, 2015 at 12:16 PM

I will love to go u.s.a to further my education as a chemical engrenir so that i will be a beta engrenir tommorrow.

18. kefyalew abera

October 4, 2015 at 1:19 PM

I have the interest to learn mba In u.s.A if I have get a chance my dept.is coop.bus.mgt at degree level contact me with +251918303709

19. Ata poku Augustine

October 5, 2015 at 12:36 AM

i want to study hard in UK so help me please

20. Alagie s faye

October 10, 2015 at 11:03 AM

am Alagie faye from the Gambia west Africa i did science senior secondary level,I lacked money to further my education to the higher leveled am from a weak background that is why I apply here to study nursing please I look forward to be enroll in as I want to do my best to have my masters thank you.you can contact me on +2207673394

21. NDAYIZEYE Dieudonné

October 24, 2015 at 1:24 PM

sorry i’m late,please help me to get scholarship. contact me on :+257 71550951 or my email: dieudonnendayi11@gmail.com

22. Gutema Bullo

November 15, 2015 at 5:11 PM

thanks for all, i want to my master degree by emergency surgery, know i’m super GC by Public health course at Ambo University!!!

23. Gutema Bullo

November 15, 2015 at 5:15 PM

thank you, know i ‘m studying public health courses at Ambo University, and i want to do my master degree by emergency surgery!!

November 23, 2015 at 5:33 AM

Hello dear my name is mahlet seleshi from ethiopia. I have deger water supply & Environmental engineering from Arba minch university.I am eager to get scholarship study & Master card with related field. please contact email mahlet1245@gmail.com & phone no 0913417222

25. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 10:54 AM

I am Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship in USA. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

November 24, 2015 at 7:51 PM

I am a 25 years old and female. I am from Ethiopia, I want to get this scholarship and am very interested to learn there in USA. And then I would like to thank u for that u have done for me first. U can get me on this number any time: +251 934982901 thanks again.

27. Ibrahim Roba Bude

November 25, 2015 at 12:08 PM

Hi dear sir I am from Ethiopia and I have been graduated from Jigjiga university in accounting and finance my BA degree. Now I want to study my MBA degree in related field if you give me a chance. contact me through my phone number. 0921473153and ibrobish @gmail.com. thank you.

28. Dereje Mekonnen

November 26, 2015 at 6:31 PM

For all, I am graduated Appliad statstices in Hawassa University at 2oo1 E.C . so please help me select and tell me for in colling at +251912388410