2016 ACU Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships For Foreign Students To Study In Australia

acu

Australian Catholic University is awarding international student scholarships for Undergraduate or postgraduate courses. A C U scholarships are open to commencing International (other than Australian and New Zealand) students with outstanding academic merit of at least an average result of 80% in prior studies. The university is offering up to 20 scholarships to cover 50% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees and two full tuition scholarships for Research degrees. Applicants must be willing to enroll at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship.

ACU offers Acu scholarships to up to 20 international students starting undergraduate or postgraduate courses each year.

‣ These International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University cover 50% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees. ACU also offers full tuition scholarships for up to two international students starting research degrees each year.

To apply for Acu scholarships at Australian Catholic University , you must:

‣ be an international student form a country other than Australia or New Zealand;

‣ hold an offer for a place in an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD program at ACU;

‣ be willing to enrol at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship. You must be enrolled full-time to continue receiving the scholarship.

‣ not have received another scholarship or award;

‣
not be an ACU Study Abroad or Exchange student.

Selection Criteria for Acu scholarships

‣ These scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate academic excellence, including an average result of at least 80% in their prior studies.

‣ In considering applications, in addition to the eligibility and selection criteria, the Selection Committee may give consideration to:

The diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework and research programs and campuses);

In the case of applicants undertaking research degrees, the alignment of the applicant’s intended research with the research strengths of the University.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applicants can apply online(https://webapps.acu.edu.au/scholarship/index.php?sbid=338363 ). Candidates for the scholarship need to hold a letter of offer.

‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : Applications are open fro01 Sept to 30 September 2015.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the offical websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Acu scholarships

1. Wendu Adugna

November 15, 2015 at 4:00 AM

Hi, i am Wendu Adugna from Ethiopia and obtain BA degree in History and Heritage management if i you gave me chance i will continue my masters in sociology or political science please contact me my Email is Wenduadugna@gmail.com and my phone number is 0921173681 ,i am waiting for you positive response.

November 15, 2015 at 5:48 AM

Congra

3. Ephrem Solomon

November 15, 2015 at 7:05 AM

Ephrem Solomon ……… graduated from Addis Ababa University in English Literature and Journalism………… got 4 years work experience.………

4. midega temesgen

November 15, 2015 at 8:59 AM

im midega temesgen from oromia ethiopia.im BA degree holder economics.since human want is unlimited again i want to continue my educ.pls support me.contact me 0920840941.

5. Alemayehu

November 15, 2015 at 3:04 PM

I want to have information about scholarship when it is post

6. Weyessa Hordoffa Ebssa

November 15, 2015 at 3:16 PM

I wish to apply to continou my PhD in any physics. I hold Msc in computational physics. +251919909758

7. Mubarak

November 15, 2015 at 5:38 PM

my name is Mubarak Iam from Ethiopia I have undergraduate student I want to study in Australia please contact me at +25191582782 or email mubarakkedir2@gmail.com

8. Abebaw Abera

November 15, 2015 at 7:42 PM

my name is abebaw abera. I’m from Ethiopia. i’m graduated from university of gondar with BA degree in business management admitted in regular classification. i srongly want to admit and study masters via scholsrship in related field of study. if i won the recruitment criteria call me on +251913501003.thank you.

9. aneso

November 15, 2015 at 11:13 PM

name is kelifa aneso from Ethiopia. I studying Bpharm degree in Haramaya university faculity of medical science ,school of pharmacy . but i want to study any of related specializetion in masters program or study at medicine. please call me by this phone number 251949 860482 or at anesokelifa@gmail.com.I hope alotof to recieve this chance, thank you for invieting this chance for me.

10. Gizaw Girma

November 16, 2015 at 11:19 AM

My name is Gizaw Girma from Ethiopia and first year public health officer in debreberhan university and i want to in your university.contact me with phone +251926256653 or facebook

11. Fraol Geremew

November 18, 2015 at 9:43 PM

Dear/Sar/Madam.First I would like to thanks for such supporting.I am from Ethiopia and know second year student in accounting and public finance.so,I hope that I will join ACU!!! If necessery my phone number is 0910270282

12. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 10:57 AM

I am Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship .Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

13. khalid mohamed

November 25, 2015 at 8:44 AM

hi please choose me my name is khalid mohamed iam from somalia please contact me my phone number +252 63 4447889

14. Zewdu Teshome

November 25, 2015 at 9:28 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship .Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

15. robel oqubamariam

November 25, 2015 at 4:49 PM

hey my name is robel oqubamariam from eritrea college of arts&social scince of adi keih.i want to study sociology&social works.

16. hailemariam kalayou

November 29, 2015 at 9:44 AM

am MECHANICAL ENGINEEING EMAIL hymolkalayou82@gmail.com

17. Rabyatal habesha bilal

November 30, 2015 at 3:33 PM

my name is rabyatal habesha BILAL from Ethiopia I am undergraduate student in physics I want to get this scholarship pleas contact me my email address (rabyatal@gmail.com) or my phone number +251920730540 thanks

18. Zewdu Teshome

November 30, 2015 at 9:08 PM

I am Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship in Australia. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me

19. Belesty Ayenew

December 14, 2015 at 7:49 PM

My Name is Belesty Ayenew l graduated from hawassa university in natural resource management in 2010.l have 4 years work experince.l will attend MSC programme if u want please call + 251913607266/belestyayw08@gmail.com

20. kebede abera

December 26, 2015 at 9:46 PM

i am kebede abera from ethiopia. i am seeking the opportunity offering in scholarship.

21. abdinasir amar abdi

December 29, 2015 at 8:22 PM

Hello dear sir and madam my name is abdinasir Omar abdi I finished my secondry school level at star primary and secondry school in mogadishu somalia with an average 91% grade A according to my certificate I want scholarship by ACU university because of the low quality education in my country I want to get better education to continue my studies if i can get healthy science scholarship I would be appropriate I wish to be assisted contact abdinasiromar0@gmail or telphone no:+252616734997 thank you

22. abrha

April 19, 2016 at 11:32 AM

my name is Abrha mengstu from Ethiopia first year industrial chemistry student at AASTU AND i need scholarship opportunity for efficiency so pleace help me.