Australian Catholic University is awarding international student scholarships for Undergraduate or postgraduate courses. A C U scholarships are open to commencing International (other than Australian and New Zealand) students with outstanding academic merit of at least an average result of 80% in prior studies. The university is offering up to 20 scholarships to cover 50% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees and two full tuition scholarships for Research degrees. Applicants must be willing to enroll at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship.
ACU offers Acu scholarships to up to 20 international students starting undergraduate or postgraduate courses each year.
‣ These International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University cover 50% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees. ACU also offers full tuition scholarships for up to two international students starting research degrees each year.
To apply for Acu scholarships at Australian Catholic University , you must:
‣ be an international student form a country other than Australia or New Zealand;
‣ hold an offer for a place in an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD program at ACU;
‣ be willing to enrol at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship. You must be enrolled full-time to continue receiving the scholarship.
‣ not have received another scholarship or award;
‣ not be an ACU Study Abroad or Exchange student.
Selection Criteria for Acu scholarships
‣ These scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate academic excellence, including an average result of at least 80% in their prior studies.
‣ In considering applications, in addition to the eligibility and selection criteria, the Selection Committee may give consideration to:
The diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework and research programs and campuses);
In the case of applicants undertaking research degrees, the alignment of the applicant’s intended research with the research strengths of the University.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants can apply online(https://webapps.acu.edu.au/scholarship/index.php?sbid=338363 ). Candidates for the scholarship need to hold a letter of offer.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : Applications are open from 01 Sept to 30 September 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the offical websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.