2016 Amsterdam Finance Graduate Scholarships For Non-EU Students To Study In Netherlands

Applications are invited for Amsterdam Finance Excellence Scholarship (AFES) at University of Amsterdam. Scholarship is open for Bachelor/Master’s students (non EU) with work experience in the financial field from outside Europe. The Master in International Finance programme will award up to 2 Amsterdam Finance Excellence Scholarships of €7,500 for one academic year and up to 3 Amsterdam Finance Talent Scholarships annually of €10,000 for one academic year.

This prestigious new scholarship programme has recently been launched targeting exceptionally talented Bachelor/Master’s students with work experience in the financial field from outside Europe. The Amsterdam Finance Excellence Scholarship (AFES) is a waiver of €7,500 for one academic year.

Deadline: 1 February 2016 (for start in September 2016)

Funded By: University of Amsterdam

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Amsterdam Finance Scholarships are targeted for non EU students and Amsterdam Finance Talent Scholarship (AFTS) is available for students from the Netherlands and the European Union / European Economic Area.

Amsterdam Finance Talent Scholarship (AFTS) – EU

‣ The Amsterdam Science Finance Talent Scholarship (AFTS) offered by the Master in International Finance programme is aimed at talented students from the Netherlands and the European Union / European Economic Area who choose to do the MIF programme. It is a scholarship of a waiver of €10,000 for one academic year.

‣ You have submitted a complete application and meet the admission criteria of one of the Master in International Finance programme.

Amsterdam Finance Scholarship (AFES)

‣ You are able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable).

Amsterdam Finance Talent Scholarship (AFTS)

‣ You have a grade point average (GPA) corresponding to the top 15% of students from your graduating class. This means an overall grade point average equivalent to at least:

‣ 3.5 (GPA American system)

‣ 1st class honours / upper division British system

‣ 8+ (Dutch EC-system)

Selection Criteria for Amsterdam Finance Scholarships

‣ Selection for Amsterdam Finance Excellence Scholarship is on the basis of academic excellence, work experience ambition and the relevance of the selected Master’s programme to a student’s future career.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ To apply to the Master in International Finance programme, university ask student to assemble and prepare a variety of materials that will help us assess your qualifications. All materials must be submitted via email by the application deadline.

‣ The application needs to be completed together with the following required documents:

• Scan of your Passport
  • Curriculum Vitae
  • Scan diplomas and transcripts (grade list)
  • Motivation letter
  • A copy or scan of your IELTS or TOEFL test results. You can be exempted from this requirement see admissions requirements.
  • Full-time Applicants: A copy or scan of your GMAT/GRE score report
  • Part-time Applicants: The Intellectual Capacity Test
  • Two recommendation letters (see second button below)
  • Application Form

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 February 2016 (for start in September 2016).

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Amsterdam Finance Scholarships

1. binalf

September 14, 2015 at 8:23 AM

my name is Binalf Teshome from Ethiopia I have bsc degree in sport science at haramaya university i would like to continue masters degree from your country phon +251928577552 email binalfteshome2@gmail.com

2. amanuel samuel

September 14, 2015 at 8:38 AM

my name is amanuel samuel am under geaduate student i need to learn in amsterdam please contact me in +251925346006 tnx 4 help

3. Roba Kuma

September 14, 2015 at 8:45 AM

why not for health professionals? i am looking forward to hear you. thank you

4. haftu tareke teferi

September 14, 2015 at 9:39 AM

5. Mariama mahamoud aw ali

September 14, 2015 at 10:20 AM

My Name Is Mariama Mahamoud Aw Ali Artan It’s My Interest To Have This Scholarship I Have Completed Science High School In Sheikh Ibrahim Secondary School Burao S/land I Would Like To Apply And Join To This University And Also I Would Like To Get Free Full Scholarship University If It’s Possible For You And I Hope You To Accept My Request Please Contact Me 00252634207605 Or 00252659307138 Or Email Mma_Kaafiya@Hotmail.Com Thanks

• Anonymous

September 17, 2015 at 9:10 PM

don’t say s\land but say somalia

6. abdoulie bah

September 14, 2015 at 10:55 AM

hi……. well it’s my pleasure to write to you for this…incoming or upcoming scholarship well iam a graduan from level twelve seeking for scholarship in your department…..iam here kindly waiting for your respond here is my number +2209990604

7. Taye Nigat

September 14, 2015 at 2:27 PM

My name is Taye Nigat .Iwas graduated from one of the best universities in Ethiopia in literature .Now I want to study my MA in literature or public relation in your university .I shall be greatful if you accept my request .

8. c/nuur mohamed farah

September 14, 2015 at 7:22 PM

انا صومالي اريد المساعده في طلب العلم انا الان متخرج من الثانويه في عام2013-2014ولم ادخل حتي الان في الجامعه اريد منحه دراسيه بكليه هندسة الاتصالات متشكر

9. Peter Aduol Dut

September 15, 2015 at 8:31 AM

I am peter Aduol Dut from South Sudan, I would like to apply to that scholarship to take me, I have already completed my secondary school in art section and stuck on the way to university due to lack of financial access. I will be grateful if you could give me full scholarship. You should contact me through my email: aduoldut@gmail.com or through my cell phone 00211955464082

10. yuane ange kone

September 15, 2015 at 7:33 PM

helle i’m yuane from ivory coast i would like to study in this school but i don’t know how to apply

• yuane ange kone

September 15, 2015 at 7:45 PM

my phone number is 225 02 98 12 89

September 18, 2015 at 5:09 PM

Hi my name is Getnet Dereje I have Bsc degree wish Accounting from AAU. I want study Accounting & Finance if you acept me.10q. mobile +251913582238/0919553210.

12. Shamshadin kassim

September 18, 2015 at 8:45 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer.I have BSc degree in Electrica & Computer Engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering(communication stream). Phone number +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com

13. joggo betty

September 20, 2015 at 6:28 PM

I’m a south Sudanese who is interested in the above program please follow through my E mail;nakanyirebetty20@gmail.com and I’m called joggo betty

14. Samuel Girma

September 20, 2015 at 6:45 PM

My name is samuel Girma.I was graduated in Ethiopia at hawassa universityin in the field of food science and post harvest technology in BSc degree with GPA 3.68.know I wants to learn MSc degree in food technology if you give me chance.please contact me with mobile phone number +251926525373 or E mail samuelgirma801@gmail.com.thankyou for your positive responce.

15. abdoulie bah

September 20, 2015 at 11:27 PM

hi well it’s a great pleasure to write to you will am a student in the Gambia who need to be in your university ….am interested ti be in your university so that i can foder my education here is my number +2209990604

September 21, 2015 at 7:11 PM

my name is bambo sima am very interested i want u to help me becouse i want to learn but i dont have sponsor am from gambia .please contact me 778923

17. ismail hassan

September 22, 2015 at 8:33 PM

my name ismail i am somalia i have completed secondry level i like to learn agriculture i need for scholarship please contact me 252616252028 or sandheere225@gmail.com

18. jibriil ahmed

September 23, 2015 at 1:07 PM

my name is jbriil i completed secondary school iam intreseting to social work so need schoolarship .thanks my contact: 00252907733226 or jibriil97@gmal.com

• jibriil ahmed

September 23, 2015 at 1:11 PM

my name is jbriil iam somali i completed secondary school iam intreseting to learn (social work) so i need schoolarship .thanks my contact: 00252907733226 or jibriil97@gmal.com

19. KASAHUN

September 24, 2015 at 2:44 PM

My name is KASAHUN GETACHEW.I was graduated in EAST AFRICA Ethiopia at dilla university in in the field of economics.know I wants to learn MSc degree in related field if you give me chance.please contact me with mobile phone number – E mail-kasahungetachew2025@gmail.com. Thank you for your cooperation.

20. philipos tadesse

September 25, 2015 at 7:07 PM

am graduate in mathematics from addis ababa university and i went to study my MA in Amsterdam so please help me my email is phili44tade@gmail.com

21. Geremew Lega Gebeyehu

September 30, 2015 at 11:04 AM

I am Geremew Lega Gebeyehu from Africa, Ethiopia. First iwould like to express my deepest happiness by getting this chance from you. I was graduated by Economics field of study on july 2015. For more information you can contact with me via phone number 0925513258. Thank you…

22. mohamed mohamoud soubaneh

September 30, 2015 at 3:32 PM

HELLO MY NAME S MOHAMED MOHAMOUD I HAVE BSC DEGREE WISH ECONOMIC ET TECHNOLOGIE SYSTEME FROM DJIBOUTI I WANT TO STUDY ECONOMY AND TECHNOLOGIE IF YOU ACCEPT ME PLEASE CONTACT ME +25377705293 MY EMAIL HASSAN.MAHAMOUD@OUTLOOK.FR THANKS

23. mohamed mohamoud soubaneh

September 30, 2015 at 3:38 PM

HELLO MY NAME S MOHAMED MOHAMOUD I HAVE BSC DEGREE ECONOMIC ET TECHNOLOGIE SYSTEME I WANT TO STUDY ECONOMY AND TECHNOLOGIE IF YOU ACCEPT ME PLEASE CONTACT ME +25377705293 MY EMAIL HASSAN.MAHAMOUD@OUTLOOK.FR THANKS

October 1, 2015 at 5:15 AM

I am Atsbha Gebregziabhar and I have graduated Aksum University(the Ethiopia) B A in Geography and Environmental studies in 2013.so I am hopefull to get the chance of MSc .Contact me via atsbhagz12@gmail.com

25. Nour

October 1, 2015 at 8:28 AM

dear sir/madam my name is nour abdirizak this would improve my education if you offer me this study for any inform nuryare@live.com 00r +251915401661

26. mahad husen

October 1, 2015 at 11:17 AM

my name is mahad husen i am ethiopian and i went to study there

27. Mekides Ketema

October 5, 2015 at 8:47 AM

I am Mekides Ketema from Ethiopia i have BA Degree in management i am intersted to join in your university if you are accept me you can contact by this phone number 0912217663 i hope i get the chance of Msc Thanks

28. Abdi Mohammed

October 11, 2015 at 8:33 PM

29. Abdi Mohammed

October 11, 2015 at 8:51 PM

My name is Abdi Mohammed Ibro. I have BA degree with Cooperative Accounting and Auditing from Haramaya University in Ethiopia.I want to study my MA In Amsterdam Finance University in accounting and other related fields.if you give me this chance I am very interested to you. So, I want you to help me because I want to Learn but I don’t have sponsor from Ethiopia.If you accept me Please contact me +251915421997 or Mabdi3737@gmail.com I expect you hopefully!! Thank you.

30. naafiyad tufa

October 12, 2015 at 7:11 AM

HELLO! My name is naafiyad tufa I was study water resources engineering my 1st B.Sc at hawassa university.if you select me contact by my/ email: naafiyadtufa@yahoo.com or tel phone: +251919341253?251910463993. THANKS!!

31. Belesty Ayenew

December 15, 2015 at 5:54 AM

My Name is Belesty Ayenew from Ethoipia.l graduated from has a as a university in Natural Resource management department in degree programme and have 4 years work experince in goverment organization.l have afull of lnterest to attend MSC programme so please contact+251913607266/belestyayw08@gmail.com