2016 Clarendon Fund Postgraduate Scholarship At University of Oxford in United Kingdom

ss ox

The Clarendon Fund is a major graduate scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford, offering around 140 new scholarships every year. Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and potential across all degree-bearing subjects at graduate level at the University of Oxford.

Deadline: 8 Jan/22 Jan 2016 (annual)
Study in:  UK
Course starts October 2016

Host Institution(s):

University of Oxford in United Kingdom

Fields of study:

All degree-bearing courses at graduate level are eligible.  Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.

Number of Awards:

Approximately 140 scholarships are offered every year.

Target group:

All students including international students

Scholarship value/inclusions:

All Clarendon Scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full and a generous annual grant for living costs, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford.

The scholarships are normally offered for the full period for which you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course.

Eligibility/Selection Criteria:

Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world. Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas and are open to candidates who apply for a new master’s or DPhil course by the January admissions deadline.

Application instructions:

If you apply for a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford by the January deadline for your course, you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship. You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships – there is no separate scholarship application form.   You do, however, need to apply by the January application deadline for your course in order to be considered for the scholarship.  Applications for entry in 2016-17 can be submitted from 1 September 2015.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Official Scholarship Website

1. jifara

September 4, 2015 at 5:57 PM

I was graduated by B.SC of civil engineering .I am Ethiopian.I want to study M.SC of Geo technical Engineering.if ok contact me by 0922153644.

2. melese kebede

September 5, 2015 at 4:44 PM

my name is melese kebede from Ethiopia. i have DVM(D/r of veterinary medicine). i want to study related to this field. if it’s possible u can contact me by mkebede14@gmail. com

3. elias charles phiri

September 7, 2015 at 12:42 AM

Am elias charles am from malawi i would like to condinue my study abroad if its possible am hoding MSCE if futher notice contact me by email eliascharles472@gmail.com

4. yirga

September 7, 2015 at 3:05 PM

I have Bsc degree in water supply &Environmental Engineering from Arebamench university in Ethiopia. I want to continue my education scale .please contact me @email ykityalew@yahoo.com 0912487126 Tank you.

5. Mariama mahamoud aw ali

September 7, 2015 at 6:01 PM

My Name Is Mariama Mahamoud Aw Ali Artan It’s My Interest To Have This Scholarship I Have Completed Science High School In Sheikh Ibrahim Secondary School Burao S/land I Would Like To Apply And Join To This University And Also I Would Like To Get Free Full Scholarship University If It’s Possible For You And I Hope You To Accept My Request Please Contact Me 00252634207605 Or 00252659307138 Or Email Mma_Kaafiya@Hotmail.Com Thanks

September 8, 2015 at 4:08 PM

I am mulualem Getahun from Ethiopia. I have BA degree in Accounting and Finance with CGPA 3.93 From Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia. I am looking for scholarship from abroad please contact me mulualemgetahun7@gmail.com. Thank you!

September 8, 2015 at 5:22 PM

I am Mulualem Getahun from Ethiopia which is found on the horn of Africa. I have BA degree in Accounting and Finance with CGPA 3.93 from Bahir Dar University which is one of the famous Ethiopian University. I am always looking scholarship from abroad, please contact me for additional information through my email address mulualemgetahun7@gmail.com.

8. mataan axmed jiirow

September 8, 2015 at 7:35 PM

ny name is mataan axmed jiirow my interest this scholarship i’m studied hanti-wadaag hight school after two year i graduate i would like to get free full scholarship university if possible for you i hope to accept my request please contact me 0252616091011

9. Mengesha tadele

September 11, 2015 at 11:34 AM

I have LLB degree in law .pleas contact me on :+251931815483

September 15, 2015 at 12:22 PM

My name is dereje from Ethiopia.I am gradute from jigjiga university by banking and finance deparetement.pleace contact me by 0921181217

September 15, 2015 at 1:11 PM

My name is aychew debash i have graduated in civil engineering(Bsc) please consider me for Msc. Contact adress:-atsedea.debash@gmail.com or +251-913299868

12. Aychew Debash

September 15, 2015 at 1:17 PM

13. kibat Hagos

September 16, 2015 at 7:28 AM

My name is kibat Hagos i have degree in Information System. i want to get the opportunity , please consider me for Msc program . email :kibatlove@yahoo.com contact address :+251910621416or +251937920553

14. ismail hassan

September 17, 2015 at 7:06 PM

my name ismail i am in somalia mogadishu my dream is to learn medicine if allah say i need for scholarship i love the education please contact me 252616252028 or sandheere225@gmail.com

15. bilan ali ahmed

September 18, 2015 at 5:01 PM

My name is bilan ali ahmed i am ethiopian i have have graduated in jijiga university in bsc midwifery degree in 2015 i really appreciated to havean education their please contact me if i am eligible for this thanks.

16. bilan ali ahmed

September 18, 2015 at 5:03 PM

Sorry you can contact me phone no-+251915748030 or my email:- amiira8030@gmail.com

17. Hinsarmu Bogale

September 19, 2015 at 2:08 PM

Dear all !!! Hinsarmu Bogale. my name is Hinsarmu Bogale from Ethiopia. l am graduated from Hawassa university in business management in 2015. I want to join your university if I will get the chance. please contact me via hinsermu20001@gmail.com

18. Asefa Lemma

September 19, 2015 at 7:14 PM

I was graduated by geology f rom Ethiopia University by bachelor degree.I wonted to M.Sc(masters degree) by petroleum or economic geology.contact with me +251926048976

19. Asefa Lemma

September 19, 2015 at 7:18 PM

I was graduated by geology f rom Ethiopia University by bachelor degree.I wonted to M.Sc(masters degree) by petroleum or economic geology or enviromental geology.contact with me +251926048976.

20. Dr Assefa Lemma

September 20, 2015 at 9:36 PM

I’m graduated from Jimma university in doctrate degree in medicine. I’m real eager to specialize in internal medicine. best regards.

September 22, 2015 at 1:06 PM

Hello.I’M Abeya Fufa from Ethiopia and I graduated from Wollega University with Health science.Eagerly I want to study similar course with my field pls contact me if you give the chance of study for me! +251917141996 or abeyafufa@gmail.com with my best regards.

22. Abdisa Tibeso

September 22, 2015 at 9:36 PM

Hello sir or madam I tell you one’s atruth during the time of when I was in grade 8 some Oxford University official visit our school JRDCS in Etiopia during that time they said that when you have finished grade 12 our university gave scholarship for you but now am 3rd year health student I like to get scholarship from Oxford university I hope you to accept my request please contact me by email abushtibeso@gmail.com or phon 251916005414 thanks

23. Oromo

September 23, 2015 at 1:30 PM

hello my name is oromo olaani i am from ethiopia igraduate from mizan-tepi unversity in applied physics i am eager to learn MA with this home so inform me via rooobsan@gmail.com

24. kaneza ange

September 24, 2015 at 8:33 AM

hello?i’ m ange from Burundi,i really want to join your .university if i get chance!email:kanezaange6@gmail.com contact adresse:+25779057993

September 25, 2015 at 6:54 AM

I want to join in your university

26. tsion biressaw

September 25, 2015 at 7:03 PM

Contact me at tsionbiressaw@gmail.com

27. Geremew Lega Gebeyehu

September 30, 2015 at 7:27 AM

I am Geremew Lega Gebeyehu from Ethiopia. And then i would like to express my happiness by getting this golden chance from you. I was graduated by Economics field of study on july 2015. I have 2.85 GPA at the end of graduation. For more information you can contact with me via my cell phone number 0925513258. Thank you…

28. Alkadir yibrie Abdie

September 30, 2015 at 7:46 PM

My name is Alkadir yibrie Abdie from Ethiopia, I have Bsc degree in water resource and Irrigation management from Gondar University in Etioipia. Please contact 0918155777

29. Dek Moha Khalaf

September 30, 2015 at 9:09 PM

My name Dek Moha kalaf I am Somali I gratuate for secondry only pelease I nead by helping

30. Alebel Belay Desta

October 1, 2015 at 1:42 PM

I am happy to hear this from you. How can apply and get chis chance please?

31. cabdisamad siciid

October 2, 2015 at 8:42 AM

my name cabdisamad siciid from un recognised country called Somaliland located horn of Africa . I graduated Hight school only geting A and am teacher in English language for primary school. am seeking to learn scholarship . please contactme 00252634430394.

32. Abebual Woldetsadik

October 4, 2015 at 8:32 AM

I am graduated by Bsc of plant sciense from debre birhan univeristy.I want to learn Msc by breading of plant science.i am from ethiopia.please contact me 0923076579.

33. Debela Bekele

October 12, 2015 at 1:35 PM

I am graduated by Bsc degree in Rural development and agricultural extension from jimma university

• Anonymous

October 14, 2015 at 2:27 PM

I am habtamu Tadele ,I have been gratuated in Natural resources management (BSC)

34. Fikrte fisseha

October 27, 2015 at 5:47 PM

my name is fikrte i am from ethiopia i want to enjoy university to get more things knowledge and experience if u accept my request this is my number 0922148311 thank you for giving this opportunities

35. Haashi mahamoud muhumed

November 3, 2015 at 9:59 AM

my name is Haashi mahamoud this application is very imporetant for me to joint it, to continous my knowledge

36. linna phiri

November 4, 2015 at 11:54 PM

My name is linna phiri from malawi am amalawian aged 22 am seeking for ascholarship from you studying journalism.wil be so pleased And Happy if you approve my application May God be with you contact me on watsup +256992678250 or call on +256881101374 my email linnahphiri@yahoo.com thank you.

37. Bizuneh Aschalew

November 10, 2015 at 1:54 PM

My name is Bizuneh Aschalew from Ethiopia. i am 24 Years old. i am asking scholarship from your study in Manufacturing. if you are volunteer Contact by these number. 0916703549. “Thanks for Your Good Help.”

38. Ashel simukanzye

November 14, 2015 at 7:02 AM

Am a zambian , recentry graduated from secondary sch and am really intrested in thes scholarship please consider me ……. my email Is ashelsimukanzye@gmail.com

39. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 11:01 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship.Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

40. Nsengimana Charles

December 11, 2015 at 7:27 PM

I am Rwandan and I have a bachelor’s degree from University of Rwanda , school of Law, with second division upper class and I apply learning the LLM.

41. kanani alfred

January 7, 2016 at 7:14 PM

my name is kanani alfred I am Rwandan I am graduated in Geograph and History from Institute of Agriculture Techonology and Education of Kibungo.please help me to find a scholarship in Appliedadvanced GIS and remote sensing.contact me at 0785352010

42. Sylla gassim

February 17, 2016 at 5:04 PM

43. Sylla gassim

February 17, 2016 at 5:08 PM

My name sylla gassim i have first degree in ferrailleur in constructeng. i am from guinea conakry i like to get master scholarship.contact +224662452254.+224656159771 .gassimsylla@gmail.com