2016 Global Korea Scholarship For International Students to study In Korean Universities

ss korea

The Korean Government is offering the 2016 Global Korea Scholarship for international students to study for associate degrees at selected Korean Universities and colleges

Eligible Field of Study: associate programs offered at the five selected Korean University

About Scholarship

The objective of the Korean Government Scholarship Program for International Students is to provide opportunities for foreign student to enroll in associate degree program in Korea thereby promoting global education and exchange and enhancing global competitiveness of professional education.

Scholarship Offered Since: not specified

Scholarship Type: Associate Degree

Eligibility:

Prospective applicant must meet the following qualification criteria;

Must be a citizen of the country to which scholarships are offered, which is also applied to his/her parents. Both applicant and his/her parents must not be a holder of Korean citizenship
Should be under 25 years of age as of March 1, 2016 (Should be born after March, 1, 1991)
Have an adequate health, both physically and mentally. The handicapped who satisfy the above (3) are also eligible for the program
Have graduated or scheduled to graduate from a high school as of March 1, 2016. NOT Eligible: those who have already obtained a bachelor’s degree or a higher degree
Must possess above 75% (out of 100%) cumulative grade point average (C.G.P.A.), or must be within 25% (out of 100%) in the rank during their entire high school period

G.P.A. should be 2.21/4.0, 2.33/4.3, 2.41/4.5, 2.68/5.0 or higher
If applicant’s high school evaluation criteria differs from the stated above

Those who are willing to find employment in respective professions after obtaining their degree
Must not have enrolled in a two-year bachelor course or an undergraduate course in Korea before. NOT Eligible: those who have ever enrolled at a Korean university as a regular or an exchange student
Must have no limitations in travelling abroad
There may be preferential selection for applicants who have proficiency in Korean or English
Engineering and Science majors preferred
Applicants are restricted to apply for at most one university

Number of Scholarships: 15 [from 57 countries]

Value of Scholarship:

Airplane ticket or airfare: The grantees will receive an airplane ticket or be paid an economy class airfare of the shortest route between their country and Korea when they come to Korea, and, thereafter, when they leave Korea after completion of their study.
Monthly Stipend: 800,000 won per month
Tuitions: The tuition fee up to 5 million won is exempted by the Korean Government, and if any, the tuition fee exceeding 5 million won and the entrance fee for the first semester by the host university.
Settlement Allowance: 200,000 won upon arrival
Repatriation Allowance: 100,000 won upon completion of studies
Korean Language Training Expenses: The full costs up to 1 year (NIIED pays directly to the language training institution)
Medical Insurance: The grantees will be provided with health insurance for major accidents and illnesses during their scholarship period.
The grantee who has level 5 or higher in TOPIK will receive 100,000 won per month after being enrolled at a two-year bachelor course.

Duration of Scholarship: March 1, 2016 – February 28, 2019

Eligible Countries:

Only those who hold a citizenship of the countries below are eligible for the program.

Afghanistan, Congo(DRC), Indonesia, Mongolia, Rwanda, Uganda, Angola, Dominican Republic, Iran, Mozambique, Senegal, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Ecuador, Iraq, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Uruguay, Bangladesh, Egypt, Jordan, Nepal, Sudan, Uzbekistan, Bolivia, El Salvador, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Tajikistan, Venezuela, Brazil, Ethiopia, Kenya, Pakistan, Tanzania, Vietnam, Brunei, Gabon, Kyrgyzstan, Panama, Thailand, Yemen, Cambodia, Ghana, Laos, Paraguay, Timor-Este, Chile, Guatemala, Malaysia, Peru, Turkey, Colombia, India, Mexico, Philippines, Turkmenistan

To be taken at (country): 5 Korean higher institutions (Gumi University, Dongyang Mirae University, Yeungjin College, Inha Technical College and Korea University Of Media Arts)

Application Deadline: Application deadline is to be decided by University. Applicants should contact the designated university.

Offered annually? Not specified

How to Apply

Visit Scholarship Webpage and download application guidelines

Sponsors: Korean Government

1. Nebiyu Daniel Tadesse

September 14, 2015 at 8:22 AM

am undergerdute student in addis abeba university from ethiopia i went seeking scholarship pls contact +251910794421 nenudani90@gmail.com

• muluneh siraj

September 17, 2015 at 12:08 PM

I’m muluneh siraj from Ethiopia, I was learned plant science department from informationally known university college of agriculture in 2011

2. Mesfin Bachoro

September 15, 2015 at 11:05 AM

this year I will graduate from Addis Ababa university by electrical engineering and I need scholarship from you and thank you for all.

3. Mohammed Ahmed

September 15, 2015 at 4:53 PM

My name is Mohammed Ahmed I have BA degree in Sociology and Social Work from Ambo University in Ethiopia.I am very interest to follow this scholarship pls contact me by this phone No +251920456815 mamexiqo@yahoo.com

4. mohamed kader

September 15, 2015 at 8:48 PM

my name is mohamed kader from somalia and i think every person knows somalia coz somalia is acoreption country so that i need free education in ur univiversty i have high school certificate so that i will be proud nd excite every faculty to give me so that u can call my number or u can send me massage 00252618700465

September 16, 2015 at 6:05 AM

my name is senait getachew am undergraduat pls contact to me senaitgetachew7@gmail.com

6. kedir jemal mumed

September 16, 2015 at 9:19 PM

it is with great lucky to hear this chance, I am kedir jemal mumed & I graduated from Haramaya University with BA Degree in Accounting and Finance in this year and I interested to expending my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the financing industry as I continue to pursue my ACCA certification. This has presented me with a diverse range of issues that have allowed me to develop my problem solving skills while effectively working with a verity of different people. so, I need this scholarship to study my masters in any related specialization regarding with my academic background relevent. for more information I attached my phone No:+251915123285 or +251910000266 & my E-mail: kedir3375@gmail.com

7. Muhammed Baldeh

September 17, 2015 at 3:17 AM

This Scholarship Package would be more competitive if “The Gambia” is among the list countries. I am hoping for my country’s inclusion.

8. Birhanemeskel

September 17, 2015 at 8:04 AM

My name is birhanemeskel ayeta. I am an undergraduate this year so i realy want to learn abroad so i will look forward to hear from you. Thank you

9. Halima Geremew

September 17, 2015 at 9:36 AM

Hello, I’m Halima and I’m from Ethiopia.I’m bachelor And I was wondering if I could get a scholarship . thankyou

10. Demmelash Tadesse

September 17, 2015 at 10:59 PM

First i’d like to say thankyou for this idea. I am 2 year computer sceince student here in Arbaminch University institute of thechnology. My GPA was 3.17 last year. Please contact me…

11. jibril Ali

September 18, 2015 at 1:09 PM

My name is jibril Ali I graduated from madda walabu university ihave bsc by biology plse contact me by 0922041907

12. Hambisa Bacha

September 18, 2015 at 1:09 PM

My name is Hambisa Bacha. I’m Ethiopian. I was graduated in Bsc. Degree in ‘Rangeland management and ecotourism’ since 2012 at Haramaya University. I’m now working at expert in ‘Land admnistration and Environmental office. Lastly, I would like to apply to your university, to give me additional education either in Ms. or Bsc. at any environmentally or Eco-tourism related programs. Please! Contact me with my: #Email address: hambisabacha@gmail.com #Phone Number: +251917668261 Hambisa Bacha With best regards!

13. Digafe Beyene Figa

September 18, 2015 at 7:13 PM

My Name is Digafe and i am too glad to hear this chance from your university and i have Bsc in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Mekelle University Ethiopia and thank for all your will Email:: digethelove@gmail.com

14. Murungi Rachael

September 19, 2015 at 1:35 PM

I really would love to study from Korea in IT fields

15. Murungi Rachael

September 19, 2015 at 1:36 PM

I really would love from Korea in IT field

16. Jonathan NDINGA

September 19, 2015 at 2:02 PM

17. Jonathan NDINGA

September 19, 2015 at 2:04 PM

Hi my name Jonathan NDINGA, I’m congolese but I live in uganga for a while, I have all the eligibities requested I’m 19 years old born on 03 december 1996, and I like technologie, I would like to join telecom engineering or many more , thank you for your support my phone number +256755665426 email adress joendinga03@gmail.com

18. Wamisha Mathewos

September 19, 2015 at 2:36 PM

My name is wamisha Mathewos,I live in Ethiopia.Iam astudent in wachemo preparatory school in grade 12.My religon is protestant. I have been a great ambition to get this chance for along time.Now I have a good rank(1) in grade 11, average (91.2).I want to be a Dr So I want this chance to be agood student in this field.

19. Asmamaw Bayero

September 19, 2015 at 7:38 PM

I am undergraguate degree programe student of geology at ASSOSA UNiversity in Ethiopia. Please contact me with 251920501659 to have scholar with the same course!

September 19, 2015 at 8:25 PM

Iam intersted to seeking scholarship please contact me here 251916005414

21. Michael Berhanu Hailu

September 19, 2015 at 10:53 PM

I am Michael Berhanu. I am undergraduate at Hawassa University, Ethiopia, and I am know studying electrical and computer engineering. I went seeking scholarship please contact +251921452236

22. Musa Husaini

September 20, 2015 at 5:41 PM

My name is Musa Husaini from Nigeria, graduated from yaradua university katsina, studied B.Sc Chemistry, and i want to apply to this schorlaship for my Masters degree in Chemistry. my phone number and e-mail adress are +2348036283936 musahusainiyaradua@naij.com

23. Wegene Asefa

September 20, 2015 at 5:51 PM

I was graduated BSc in public health and i would like to study MSc in public health. Phone no. +251920396175

24. Samuel Girma

September 20, 2015 at 6:07 PM

My name is Samiel Girma and I was graduated from hawassa university in the school of nutrition food science and technology in BSc degree with GPA 3.68.know i wants to learn masters degree in food technology if you give me the scolarship chance.contact me with mobile number +251926525373 or E-mail samuegirma801@gmail.com.Thankyou for your immediate response

25. benigne

September 21, 2015 at 12:16 PM

i finished my high school studies,my name is munezero benigne,am rwanda citizen, i studied tourism in high school and i really need that scholarship. my telephone number is +250728181115 my email: munebe22@gmail.com

26. Reta Admasu Mekonnen

September 21, 2015 at 12:49 PM

I am undergraduate from Rift Valley University in Ethiopia.Pls Contact +251910503622/941097911

27. keraga Alemu

September 24, 2015 at 7:57 AM

my name is Keraga…i am seeking scholarship in undergraduate program… specially in engineering fields…. 0924080220

28. Asefa Lemma

September 24, 2015 at 7:39 PM

I was graduated from Dilla University,Ethiopia by aerthscience(Geology) bachelor degree.I need to masters degree by hydrogeology or geophysics.contact with me,phone +251926048976

29. Mardakiyos elias woga

September 26, 2015 at 1:01 PM

I like it see me korea

30. Shamshadin kassim omer

September 30, 2015 at 6:53 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com

31. saron

October 2, 2015 at 6:46 PM

hi this is saron living in uganda nationality eritrean i rily wanna study in korea nd i would be glad if u include eritrea in the iligible countries above …plz accept my request am 17 yrs old applying for my 12th grade studies

October 3, 2015 at 5:05 PM

my name ismail i am in somalia i have complete high school i can,t to join university in need for scholarship please contact me 252616252028 or sandheere225@gmail.com

33. mahamed abdalla jama

October 4, 2015 at 12:13 PM

My, name is Mohamed abdalla jama i am soomalia i was graduated benaadir university department of civil engineering help me to get scholarship of master degree related structural engineering plz contact my Email (myare4me@Hotmail.com)

34. Abebe Gizaw

October 8, 2015 at 11:40 AM

October 8,2015 I’m undergraduate student from Adama science & technology university ,Ethiopia

35. zerinun Dendena

October 9, 2015 at 10:44 AM

i have got bsc degree in ACC FRROM PSCO university /Ethiopia/. so if you give me chance i want to start in any filed of business sector. please contact me +251910675162 or e-mail zdendena55@gmail.com. thanks four your regards.

36. Haile Abebe

October 10, 2015 at 2:53 PM

I am haile abebe i am graduated from wachemo university in BSc degree of natural resource management with cummulative GPA 3.94 and if you are interested to fund with full scholarship i am very glad to continue my MSc so contact me +251919150686 or haileabebe7@gmail.com

37. liban

October 13, 2015 at 10:14 PM

Hello my name is liban i am from somalia i need this shcolarship plz

38. Mengistu W/mariam

October 14, 2015 at 10:22 AM

my name is mengistu w/mariam from Ethiopia i graduate diploma in social science from known ethiopian college.so i will need to upgrade my qualification in related field.then please help me. my tel number +251917231221 and e-mal. mengistuwm@gmail.com

39. senait getachew

October 14, 2015 at 3:19 PM

pls contact to me under graduate

40. Ibrahim labia

October 18, 2015 at 9:03 AM

hello! i’m ibrahim from Tanzania taking a Bsc computer science,undergraduate student! i beleave this chance is going to make revolution on my mind and even life,just accept me,i’ll be thanksful!! plz contact me at email:ibrahimlabia@yaho.com phone no: +255757546728 Thanks!!

41. ishimwe patience

December 4, 2015 at 3:36 AM

my names ishimwe patience from Rwanda I’m very happy for this scholarship,I was finish my secandry school in option of PCB ( physics, chemistry, and Biology) just help me the scholarship contact +25075686900 E-mail ishipatie2020@yahoo.com thanks.

42. NIYONKURU Dieudonne

December 4, 2015 at 8:30 AM

my name is niyonkuru dieudonne am undergraduate from Rwanda. call me on:+250725751772 or nidieu94@yahoo.com

43. Dawit Amare Azazeh

December 4, 2015 at 11:39 AM

I am Dawit Amare and I am from Ethiopia. I am undergraduate engineering student in Addis Ababa University which is the best university. I would like to attend my education in Korea since Korea is one of the fast growing countries and there are many technological inventions there.I am very happy if I learn ur Korean language. So take me plz.

44. Moktar mohamed yonis

December 5, 2015 at 4:17 PM

I am bachelor of science Biology and chemistry plz contect me mobile#: 0634662359

45. Feyisa Ayana

December 13, 2015 at 10:38 AM

please help me I am poor man! my address: phone number 251913127041 I joined by plant science degree from AMBO university, email feyisaayana@gmail.com

46. Tekele Worku

December 13, 2015 at 10:50 AM

please help me I am poor man! my address: phone number 251917256074 graduated by veterinary laboratory science degree from AMBO university, email, tekeleworku@gmail.com

47. Abba Abdullahi

December 18, 2015 at 11:41 PM

I am graduate of Computer Engineering.I will be very grateful if got this chance to have my masters degree through your International Scholarship program. Please I will wait for you to contact me Email:abbaringim@gmail.com Phone:+201143324040

48. hawariat tekle yote

December 20, 2015 at 3:34 AM

hello! I am hawariat from Ethiopia I have Bsc degree in professional nursing .If I get chance to join scholar in related field of study I so happy and interested. +251916079313 is myphone number you can join me!

49. Niyomufasha Pascal

December 23, 2015 at 12:55 PM

hello!My name is Niyomufasha pascal from Rwanda,i finish secondary in 2015 ,in A-level i studied PCM(phyisics,Chemistry,Mathematics),i like your country that why i will be happy when iwill get there,my dream is to be engeneer ,thank you for your ideas!please contact me 0725839852 my email is Pascal.Niyomufasha@facebook.com

March 20, 2016 at 9:08 AM