2016 Guinness Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduates

ss naij

Application Deadline: September 24th 2015

Applications are invited from suitably qualified students who wish to be considered for the Guinness Undergraduate Scholarships.

This Scholarship supports Guiness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development in its host communities. The scholarship will provide full tuition for students from Guiness Nigeria’s host communities who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics

Students from the following communities are therefore encouraged to apply:

• Ogba, Ikeja Local Government Area, Lagos State
  • Oregbeni, Ikpoba-Okha Local Government Area, Edo State.
  • Egbeluowo, Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area, Abia State
  • Odeukwu, Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area, Abia State

Eligibility:

Applications are only open to student from the above communities.
Candidates must be first or second year students in Nigerian Universities or Polytechnics

Selection Criteria

Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide a letter of instruction from the Chairman of their community Development Associations.

Application Procedure:

Candidates who qualify for this scholarship should send the following details to: info.gn@diageo.com

Full names
Gender
University/Polytechnic
Matriculation Number/Year of study
Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin
Phone Number/e-mail address
Scanned copy of Student ID card or
Admission Letter

1. desalegn disasa daba

September 18, 2015 at 4:10 PM

thank you!i have graduated from WOLLEGA UNIVERSTY in construction technology and management for 5 year.I am verry interst to study there sex ….male phone No….+251921184418 age………24

2. abdijabaar aadem gadaan

September 18, 2015 at 5:17 PM

i requesting for universitiy i should happy except my requesting faculty such as medicine or health sceinc\

3. gacal viv

September 19, 2015 at 6:24 PM

i like to be undergraduate in this university

4. Zerihun Bekele

September 20, 2015 at 2:03 PM

I’m Zerihun from Ethiopia,I’m a pharmacist and serving in public hospital I want a better job and education .thank you for your consideration.

5. Ezekudo bryt

September 20, 2015 at 3:18 PM

pls y is it limited to few states.

6. ibrahim bulama

October 15, 2015 at 12:00 AM

my ibrahim bulama i finishing my diploma in Animal health and production and i collect my result upper cried plase i need help me 07063616366 im in nigeria

7. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 11:03 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

8. ishimwe patience

December 1, 2015 at 5:21 AM

Dear,sir/madame I’m called ishimwe patience I would like to apply for that scholarship I was fish secandry school in option of PCB physics chemistry and Biology I want to improve contract+250725686900 E-mail ishipatie2020@yahoo.com thanks