2016 ILCI MBA Scholarships For Foreign Students To Study In France

2016 ILCI MBA Scholarships For Foreign Students To Study In France

Institut de Langues et de Commerce International(ILCI) offers numbers of scholarship to foreign students willing to study MBA in France, ILCI scholarships in MBA in International Business will cover up to 50% of tuition fees according to excellency of candidates. The scholarship offered twice a year. Candidates must have BAC+4 (4 years Bachelor or 3 years bachelor and M1 completed). ILCI

ILCI Paris offers scholarship in MBA to encourage young professionals and entrepreneurs to initiate their business and launch them internationally.

School(Institutions/ Country): | France

Level: MBA (BAC+5) program

Field(s): MBA in International Business

Deadline: 30 September and 31 December each year.

Funded By: ILCI Paris

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for International Students

To apply for International Business Scholarships  , you

‣ Must have a Bachelor degree

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Documents required for admission in MBA:

• CV

• Motivation letter explaining why you chose this course, why our university and why France?

• Recommendation letter

• All academic certificate

• Digital photo

• Passport

• Justification of previous job experience(if any)

‣ Send all these documents in one PDF file to admission@ilci.fr

and cc to uzzman.hasan@ilci.fr

‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: Deadlines for application is 30 September and 31 December each year.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about International Business Scholarships

1. abreham fanteye

September 7, 2015 at 3:30 PM

I

2. abreham fanteye

September 7, 2015 at 3:32 PM

I am learn any types fields related with business areas

3. Shamshadin kassim omer

September 21, 2015 at 10:40 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I have BSc degree in Electrica & Computer Engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). Phone number: +251920905316. Email:shadokassim@gmail.com

4. Zakarie abdinasir

September 25, 2015 at 3:24 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship i am compelete to high school my perents have not money to join university there fore please help me i tell you +252907359377 or email address sakariye2500@gmail.com

5. Vann vicheka

September 28, 2015 at 4:19 PM

Hello, my name is vann vicheka I’m from Cambodia and i completed bachelor degree from Royal University of Agriculture on subject of veterinary medicine. My subject is quite difference from scholarship that you was announcing but i just want to suggest you that if you have the scholarship which is related to my subject please you kindly inform me via my own Email thank you so much for give the to all candidate who don’t have enough money and no have ability to study in university also in master degree and PHD.

6. Zakarie abdinasir

September 28, 2015 at 7:35 PM

Maya zakarie abddinasir i am somali i complete high school i need to scholarship may parents have not money which to study university there please and please help may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

October 1, 2015 at 12:36 AM

I am Atsbha Gebregziabhar and I have graduated Aksum University(the Ethiopia) B A in Geography and Environmental studies in 2013.so I am hopefull to get the chance of MSc .Contact me via atsbhagz12@gmail.com

8. mohamed mohamoud soubaneh

October 4, 2015 at 3:25 PM

me name med moud i have bsc degree in economie and technologi i want to study your university if you get me to chance please contact me hassan.mahamoud@outlook.fr

9. Zewdu Teshome

November 25, 2015 at 2:46 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship in France. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you

10. Zewdu Teshome

November 25, 2015 at 9:19 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship .Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.