Institut de Langues et de Commerce International(ILCI) offers numbers of scholarship to foreign students willing to study MBA in France, ILCI scholarships in MBA in International Business will cover up to 50% of tuition fees according to excellency of candidates. The scholarship offered twice a year. Candidates must have BAC+4 (4 years Bachelor or 3 years bachelor and M1 completed). ILCI
ILCI Paris offers scholarship in MBA to encourage young professionals and entrepreneurs to initiate their business and launch them internationally.
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Level: MBA (BAC+5) program
Field(s): MBA in International Business
Deadline: 30 September and 31 December each year.
Funded By: ILCI Paris
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for International Students
To apply for International Business Scholarships , you
‣ Must have a Bachelor degree
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Documents required for admission in MBA:
• Motivation letter explaining why you chose this course, why our university and why France?
• Recommendation letter
• All academic certificate
• Digital photo
• Justification of previous job experience(if any)
‣ Send all these documents in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
and cc to email@example.com
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: Deadlines for application is 30 September and 31 December each year.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.