2016 Oxford Pershing Square MBA Scholarship For International Students

ss oxp

Applications are invited for Pershing Square Scholarship to pursue Oxford 1+1 MBA programme. The Oxford 1+1 MBA is a unique, two-year postgraduate experience that combines the depth of a specialised, one-year Master’s degree with the breadth of a top-ranking, one-year MBA. The scholarship provides funding for up to five scholars per year to cover the tuition, college and living expenses of the MBA year of study of the Oxford 1+1 MBA. Candidates will be invited to apply for the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship once they have been accepted to the Oxford 1+1 MBA.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded within the following departments: Centre for Criminology: MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice; Department of Computer Science: MSc in Computer Science; Department of Education: MSc Education (Child Development and Education), MSc Education (Comparative and International Education), MSc Education (Higher Education) and MSc Education (Learning and Technology); Department of Sociology: MSc in Sociology; Department of Social Policy and Intervention: MSc in Comparative Social Policy and MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation; Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology: MSc in Social Anthropology, MSc Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology, MSc Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology and Msc Migration Studies; Oxford Internet Institute: MSc in Social Science of the Internet; School of Geography and the Environment: MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management, MSc in Environmental Change and Management, MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Policy and MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management; School of Interdisciplinary Area Studies, MSc African Studies, MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies , MSc in Contemporary India, MSc in Modern Japanese Studies, MSc Latin American Studies and MSc Russian and East European Studies and Faculty of History: MSc Economic and Social History.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Oxford 1+1 MBA programme that combines the depth of a specialised, one-year Master’s degree with the breadth of a top-ranking, one-year MBA.
Scholarship Provider: The Pershing Square Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility: To be eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship, you must receive an offer to study on the Oxford 1+1 MBA. Applicant criteria:
-Combination of academic and leadership potential.
-Strong personal character.
-Experience, aptitude and intention of pursuing a career that addresses global challenges.
-Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill this intention.

Scholarship Open for International Students:
UK and international students can apply for these Pershing Square scholarships.

Scholarship Description: Pershing Square Scholars are extraordinary individuals with a passion for tackling world-scale issues while delivering sustainable and scalable impact. In the 21st Century, Pershing Square Scholars will re-define what it means to be a transformative global leader. The Pershing Square Foundation has endowed up to five scholarships per year, which support extraordinary individuals in developing and realising their potential as future global leaders by fully funding the MBA year of the Oxford 1+1 programme. Candidates will be invited to apply for the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship once they have been accepted to the Oxford 1+1 MBA.

Number of award(s): Five Pershing Square scholarships are offered per year.

Duration of award(s): Scholarship is awarded for the MBA year of study of the Oxford 1+1 MBA.

What does it cover? The Oxford Pershing Square scholarship provides funding for up to five scholars per year to cover the tuition, college and living expenses of the MBA year of study of the Oxford 1+1 MBA.

Selection Criteria: Not Known

Notification: Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview in 8 April 2016 with the scholarship selection panel. Final decision will be announced by 29 April 2016.

Online Application: Interested applicants must complete the online MBA application form (selecting 1+1 under the programme of interest), as well as apply to the partnering Master’s of your choice by the March 2016 admissions deadlines. (Please note, some partnering Master’s programmes close their admissions following the January application deadlines.) When submitting your MBA application, you will need to include a scholarship essay in addition to the required MBA essays. This year’s question is: ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?  (Maximum 500 words).

Online Application

Scholarship Application Deadline: To be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship, candidates must submit both their MBA and Master’s applications by the March admissions deadline i.e. 18 March 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. i graduated with B.S.c.degree in water resources and irrigation Engineering in 2015.

September 5, 2015 at 10:32 AM

i look forward to hear good news from you.

2. i graduated with B.S.c.degree in water resources and irrigation Engineering in 2015.

September 5, 2015 at 10:35 AM

from ethiopia.

September 5, 2015 at 9:36 PM

i live in ethiopian, i learn high school/12/grade, my email senaitgetachew7@gmail.com

4. Abdlkuadir

September 6, 2015 at 9:31 PM

Hello! I am Abdlkuadir Abdellah Ahmed I have agreat interest to learn Masters I have BA degree in Accounting and Finance at Aksum University,Ethiopia, in 2014. my CGPA is above 2.5 for more information contact me at +251 937 89 54 52 or abdlkuadirabdellah@gmaile.com

5. Shamshadin kassim

September 6, 2015 at 9:39 PM

my name is Shamshadin Kassim.I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia my Bsc by electrical and computer engineering and I want to upgrade my qualification if I got this opportunity.pls contact me email:shadokassim@gmail.com or phone no:+251920905316

6. yirga

September 8, 2015 at 10:24 AM

I have Bsc degree in water supply &Environmental Engineering in Ethiopia.This is good chance to me to continue my education please contact me @email ykityalew@yahoo.com 0912487116

7. Menur murad

September 12, 2015 at 2:16 PM

I want to get master program.im graduate in aksum university bachlor degree in biology in ethiopia.phone +251922963547 e-mail nuraddismurade2012@gmail.com 10Q

8. Abdata Aliyi

September 12, 2015 at 7:28 PM

My name is Abdata Aliyi I was graduate Jimma Universty Ethiopia BA degree sport science I want to study MA relate department please contact +251921165406

9. Dembane kebe

September 18, 2015 at 5:13 AM

Hello! i am a student at cheikh anta diop university of dakar senegal in west africa i am specialising in english in particular the african civilisation and i am in master1 i would like a scholarship so as to continu e my studies abroad

10. guade degu

September 19, 2015 at 8:43 AM

hellow i am guade degu from Ethiopia i have BSC degree in physics in Assosa university and now a time i am assistant lecturer in this university so i am very intersted to join to your scholarship in any physics course in MS PROGRAM so contact me on 0935700203 and @gmail guadedegu21@gmail.com . I expected a good response from you. thank you!!!!

11. adi sabri

September 22, 2015 at 12:30 PM

i have Bsc degre in computer science in ethiopia i graduate 2015 contact me 0916819983

12. zerihun dendena

September 22, 2015 at 2:12 PM

I gave got BSC degree in ACC from PSCO /Ethiopia/ university. so if you give me the chance i want to study the MASTER Degree in any business sector. please help me how i confirm my dreams and contact me +251910675162 or e-mail zdendena@gmail.com. thanks for your attntion.

13. SOLOMON ASSEEA

September 25, 2015 at 9:41 PM

My name is solomon assefa i have BSc degree in physics at Arbaminch university in Ethiopia. so, if you give me the chace i want to study any field, if i got this oportunity please inform via phone number:+251924494035

14. Atsbha Gebregziabhar

October 1, 2015 at 12:23 AM

I am Atsbha Gebregziabhar and I have graduated Aksum University(the Ethiopia) B A in Geography and Environmental studies in 2013.so I am hopefull to get the chance of MSc .Contact me via atsbhagz12@gmail.com

October 3, 2015 at 6:13 PM

my name ismail i am in somalia it,s my dream to study in oxford university i need for scholarship please contact me 252616252028 or sandheere225@gmail.com

October 3, 2015 at 6:19 PM

my name ismail i am in somalia it,s my dream to study in uk university i need for scholarship please contact me 252616252028 or sandheere225@gmail.com

17. Zewdu Teshome

November 25, 2015 at 2:49 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome. I want to study this scholarship. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com

18. Zewdu Teshome

November 25, 2015 at 9:20 AM

I am Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship in .Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me. I