2016 Richard Haill International Scholarship To Study At Oxford Brookes University, USA

Oxford Brookes University is inviting applications for Richard Haill international scholarship. International students (from outside the European Union) taking an international foundation course can apply for a £2,000 scholarship. Recipients of the award will be academically excellent high school achievers. The scholarship will be automatically deducted from your tuition fees. The application deadline is 30 June 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Oxford Brookes University in UK.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing foundation course at Oxford Brookes University in UK,.
Scholarship Provider: Oxford Brookes University, UK
Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility:  International students (from outside the European Union) taking an international foundation course can apply for a £2,000 scholarship.

Scholarship Open for International Students: International students (from outside the European Union) can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: International students (from outside the European Union) taking an international foundation course can apply for a £2,000 scholarship. Recipients of the award will be academically excellent high school achievers. The scholarship will be automatically deducted from your tuition fees.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): Not Known

What does it cover? Scholarship has a value of £2,000.

Selection criteria: Not Known

Notification: Successful scholarship applicants will be informed by 31 July 2016, though we may notify you before this date. Due to the strong interest in these scholarships we are not able to respond to unsuccessful scholarship applicants.

How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.

Online Application

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30 June 2016.

Click Here For Further Details

1. Yahye Hussein

March 12, 2016 at 8:58 AM

My names yahye hussein yahye I m somali l live in capital somalia l very interest to apply for scholarship my e-mail wizz.yahya@gmail.com and connect me 00252615637688

2. Rahma mohamed muse

March 13, 2016 at 5:44 AM

Hello, i’m very to apply this scholarship i need to join this free education i finished my high level school i live in somalia contact me no: 252907952662 thank you

3. Yosef Hailu Fantaye

March 14, 2016 at 8:55 PM

Hello dear,my name is Yosef Hailu Fantaye. I’m from Ethiopia. I’m second year Manufacturing Technology department student. in Ethiochina University college. I want to apply this scholarship in your university please help me and contact me by this email yegetasoon@gmail.com or cell phone +251921595087 thanks more for your good responds.

• yahye

March 15, 2016 at 9:53 AM

Hello, i’m very to apply this scholarship i need to join this free education i finished my high level school i live in somalia contact me no: +252615637688 thank you

4. ibrahim husien

March 15, 2016 at 6:45 AM

i am sociology and social work student i need schola r i wan be learn in usa university .

• ibrahim husien

March 15, 2016 at 6:59 AM

hello dear,my name is ibrahim husien, i am from ethiopia i am third year sociology and social work student ,in jimma university .i want to apply this scholarship in your respected university i need help from you and contact me by this email ibrohusen2015@gmail.com orcell phone +251968235396 thanks.

5. Abdirahman A yussuf

March 15, 2016 at 12:07 PM

Hello,am in kenya ,i finished my high school level last year(2015). am intrested this scholarship how do i get.please contact me throug my gmail:binuabdulaziz@gmail.com. Thank you

6. Sylla gassim

March 15, 2016 at 3:28 PM

I’m interest to scholarship i from guinea conakry,i offerd civil enginéering please take me chanse.my call +224662452254

7. Abduba Mohammed Godena

March 15, 2016 at 8:22 PM

hello I am first year student in Ethiopia I interested to learn scholars in IT department I want to finish my first degree in Toronto university by information technology or computer science.

8. maslah

March 16, 2016 at 9:48 AM

hi my name is maslah thank you fro this scholarships and i am wishing you to be one of he students who will selected,

• maslah

March 16, 2016 at 9:49 AM

abuuyasir2015@gmail.com

9. Addam Assefa

March 16, 2016 at 12:09 PM

hello dear sir madam first of all i want to thank for giving me this chance my name is addam assefa and am from ethiopia and am 2nd year information system student at addis abeba university .and am intersested in this scholarship. please contact me with my address Addamassefa@gmail.com or with my phone no +251921095959 thanks a lot

10. kedru

March 16, 2016 at 7:45 PM

I’m seeking scholarship to greater heights & for better and quality Eduction. notify me of follow-up comments by email.

11. my name is Abeya Alemayohu

March 17, 2016 at 7:29 AM

i’m student of Envirinmental engineering at Addis Ababa Ethiopia.I wish to study in USA.

12. Kibrom desta

March 17, 2016 at 10:31 PM

Hello,i am from ethiopia student of water resource and irrigation engineering at mekelle university and i want to develop my capacity in your university.+251931091086 or (0931091086).thanks .

13. my is iid mahamed Abdi

March 18, 2016 at 8:34 PM

My name is iid mahamed Abdi I am an Ethiopian specialy I live in somali regional state i learn jigjiga university civil engineering department 2ndyear student So I want to benefit this opportunity so please dear contact me this email . iid_samatar1@hotmail.com or +251936082603

14. muhammed keita

March 19, 2016 at 7:32 PM

my name is muhammed I want to further my life with engineering , I need a scholarship to do this please contact me at; muhakeita900@gmail.com thanks in advance..

15. Aweis

April 3, 2016 at 3:56 PM

I am from Somalia, especially Afgoi district. I intrest to get this golden scholarship so i would request you honestly to give me an offer. thank you. plz contact me by aweis70@gmail.com

16. Abdullahi Hassan Abdi

April 7, 2016 at 1:11 PM

Dear:sir/madam my name is:Abdullahi Hasan Abdi I m somali l live in capital somalia I am 21 years old l very interest to apply for scholarship i’m very to apply this scholarship i need to join this free education where i am finally year in secondary school Dear:sir/madam please contact me: 252617857669 Email:Ayaanle688@gmail.com thank you

17. ABOMSA GELETO CHEBSI

April 17, 2016 at 8:02 PM

Dear sir / madam my name is Abomsa Geleto Chebsi ,I am 26yrs old ,I am Ethiopian right now I am refugee in Kenya Under UNHCR ,I have diploma clinical nursing ,please give me this chance I need school pleaseplease this is my phone +254702450155

May 20, 2016 at 3:02 PM

Dear sir/madam my name is Tsion Aklilu, i’m Ethiopian. i’m 23 years old I finished my first degree from bahir dar university by chemical engineering know i’m working at Heineken as management trainee.if you have any comment or reply you can contact with my email or phone. aklilussmart@gmail.com, +251911133257. Best regards

19. abdimajid hersi ali

June 11, 2016 at 2:46 PM

hello i live in mogadisho somalia iam student at UNIVERSITY SOMALIA faculty of BA departement of accounting i need schoolarship pleace help me to acompelish my education contact phone number +252617817705

20. mutasimbillah

June 14, 2016 at 10:59 AM

hi this is mutasimbillah zuhoori this is my great ambition study in oxford university help me pleas

21. mutasimbillah

June 14, 2016 at 11:01 AM

hi this is mutasimbillah like to study in oxford this is my great ambition help me pales

22. yirgalem bogale

June 21, 2016 at 11:37 AM

hello my dear my first degree is economics now i want to study the second degree or masters by any other fields please help me to get the opportunity of this +251923567932

23. osman jama farah

July 12, 2016 at 8:52 AM

My name is osman jamac farah I’m graduate secondry school I want to learn united state of America my phone +252907765694

24. Hodo Hassan

September 22, 2016 at 8:27 AM

my name hodo hassan from Somalia I graduated highschool ilike to get this scholarship EMAIL.hodoabdilahi20@gmail.com thank you.

25. shamshadin kassim

September 22, 2016 at 12:40 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com