2016 Singapore International Graduate Award For International Students

2016 Singapore International Graduate Award For International Students

Application Deadline: January 1st 2016

SINGA(Singapore International Graduate Award) is an award given to international students with excellent academic undergraduate and/or master’s results, and strong interest in doing research leading to a doctorate (PhD) in Science and Engineering at a Singapore University.

The students can choose to do their research work mainly at the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) or the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). The PhD degree will be conferred by either NUS, NTU or SUTD.

Under the SINGA, students will receive PhD training at their chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes or one of the three top universities in Asia – NUS, NTU or SUTD. Students will work in a multi-cultural environment, alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.

Eligibility Requirements:

• Open for application by all international students
  • Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
  • Good skills in written and spoken English
  • Good reports from academic referees

Scholarship Worth:

• Tuition fees
  • Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after passing the Qualifying Examination
  • One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
  • One-time Settling-in Allowance of S$1,000
  • Medical insurance
  • Conference allowance

Research Areas:

Research areas under the PhD Programme fall broadly under two categories:

• Biomedical Sciences; and
  • Physical Science and Engineering.

A*STAR Supervisors and Projects

NUS Supervisors and Projects

NTU Supervisors and Projects

SUTD Supervisors and Projects

Application Procedure:

• Softcopies of the following supporting documents must be uploaded during your online application:

Compulsory:

• Identity card or Passport
  • A recent passport-sized photo in JPEG/PNG format
  • Bachelor’s Academic Transcripts (in English translation)
  • Bachelor’s Degree Certificate / Scroll (in English translation) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred
  • Master’s Academic Transcripts, if any (in English translation)
  • Master’s Degree Certificate / Scroll, if any (in English translation) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred
  • 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)

Not compulsory but good to include (if available):

• GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results

Application Deadline:

Application deadline for August 2016 intake is 1 January 2016.

For More Information:

Visit the Official Webpage of the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)

1. Tsegaye Chimdi

September 28, 2015 at 8:48 AM

I am from ethiopia graduated with Bsc electrical engineering focus on computer engineering stream, i want to enjoy your university to take my Msc with electronics and communication engineering if i get this chance i am very happy more!! for more information pls contact me on email address:tsegayechim@gmail.com OR Cell phone:+251938688219

2. Asafo Agyei Amoako Agyei

September 28, 2015 at 3:12 PM

Can student with diploma apply ?

3. Musa bajor

September 29, 2015 at 2:18 AM

Am intrested

4. Musa bajor

September 29, 2015 at 2:19 AM

Am intrested.

5. Nour

September 29, 2015 at 9:10 PM

i want this how can i participate

6. SIKIYA INNOCENT

September 29, 2015 at 9:11 PM

I need sponsed if are available

7. Shamshadin kassim omer

September 30, 2015 at 6:45 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com

8. Atsbha Gebregziabhar

October 1, 2015 at 12:03 AM

9. Atsbha Gebregziabhar

October 1, 2015 at 12:06 AM

I am Atsbha Gebregziabhar.I graduated from Aksum university(Ethiopian historical site) BA in Geography and Environmental studies.So I am hopefully to get the chance of MSc in your organization. Contact me on atsbhagz12@gmail.com

10. Ebrima Fatty

October 1, 2015 at 3:15 PM

am interested to study so that I can upgrade my attitude skills and knowledge

11. Dessalegn Assefa

October 4, 2015 at 12:17 PM

hello dear; i want to join your university to learn master degree. i graduate in natural resource economics and management in mekelle university of Ethiopia. please consider my application. with regard!!

12. halefom

October 4, 2015 at 2:44 PM

dear madam i am graduated in watet resource engineering (bsc degree) in ethiopia and i a Msc if u help me so if u are volentary contact me with email or 0914403615.tnx for u’r time and consideration.

13. musa haruna

October 9, 2015 at 9:20 AM

I am interested.I graduated from secondary school .seeking for degree program from you

14. nabera Remy

October 18, 2015 at 7:26 AM

Hello! We need to know if anyone with a Doplama can apply for this golden opportunity. I’m studying in 2nd year( grade) electrical engineering. Thank you

15. abdulmatiin

October 21, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Hello my Name Is Abdimatiin Hussein I Live in somalia i would like to anget opportuniy to study full scholarship undergraduate scholarship please and please contact me..Abdimatiin09@outlook.com

16. Zakarie abdinasir

October 21, 2015 at 8:20 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school may parent have not money which to joined university there fore please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye200@gmail.com

17. Tariku Beyene

October 23, 2015 at 6:24 PM

iam from ethiopi studing human medcin pleas help me in giving this nice chance.mob+251928780651

18. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 10:47 AM

I am Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness.

19. max

November 23, 2015 at 12:21 PM

I need master in computer science contact tell 00252615734406

20. Zewdu Teshome

November 25, 2015 at 9:10 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship .Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

21. zakarie abdinasir

December 1, 2015 at 7:52 AM

may name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarshop becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined unibersity pleas and pleas help me may phone number or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

22. bolaji abiola

December 22, 2015 at 1:24 PM

hello i am bolaji abiola i would be very glad if i can get a full funded undergraduate scholarship to study Electrical Engineering..i will love to read Music also…thanks for your understanding…Emai­­­­­­ l:biola362@yahoo.com…Phone Number:09099422435.

23. nejat mohammed

December 25, 2015 at 9:10 PM

hey my name is nejat am from Ethiopia i completed high school and ijonid university please pleas help me i don’t have money to learn l want to learn my phone number +251912938363 please help help please