2016 University Kassel Doctoral Scholarships For International Students In Germany

ss gern

University Kassel is offering doctoral scholarships to outstanding graduates from all disciplines. Intensive supervision of the doctoral thesis is assumed when a doctorate grant is awarded. Doctorate grants are generally awarded for a period of two years. The doctorate grant is EUR 1,100 per month; If the candidate has children, there is an additional child care allowance of a maximum of EUR 200 per month. Evidence must be provided of child care costs. As part of the doctorate grant, there is an allowance of up to EUR 500 per year for active participation with a lecture or poster at a conference upon provision of evidence of the costs. The application deadline is 6 November 2015.

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
Course Level:
Scholarship is available to pursue doctoral program at University of Kassel.
Scholarship Provider:
University Kassel, Germany
Scholarship can be taken at:
Germany

Eligibility:
-Grants is to support outstanding graduates from all disciplines and make grant-financed doctorate study at the University of Kassel attractive.
-The age limit for the first award of a doctorate grant is generally 35. Each child increases the age limit by one year. The age limit can in particular be increased if the candidate has completed professional training or a second educational pathway before their study.
-If a child is born, an application can be made for the doctorate grant to be extended by half a year.

Scholarship Open for International Students: These doctoral scholarships are available for German students.

Scholarship Description: The aim of awarding doctorate grants is to support outstanding graduates from all disciplines and make grant-financed doctorate study at the University of Kassel attractive. The personal support should improve the framework conditions during the phase of academic qualification and enable high quality research contributions to be made. The newly introduced awarding of completion grants supports the completion of doctorates. In particular, the aim of this is to support doctoral candidates by balancing out the disadvantages they face.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): Doctorate grants are generally awarded for a period of two years. Payment can only be made in the second year following the submission of an interim report. Where applicable, an interim must also be provided for the grant to be paid in the third year.

What does it cover? The scholarship includes:
-The doctorate grant is EUR 1,100 per month.
-If the candidate has children, there is an additional child care allowance of a maximum of EUR 200 per month. Evidence must be provided of child care costs. The possible additional income is limited to a maximum of EUR 6000 per year.
-As part of the doctorate grant, there is an allowance of up to EUR 500 per year for active participation with a lecture or poster at a conference upon provision of evidence of the costs.

Selection Criteria: The University Board appoints a Doctorate Grant Committee for three years. The Committee is made up of the Vice President who is responsible for junior researchers, at least two professors, one member of academic staff and one representative of the grant recipients. The Doctorate Grant Committee makes decisions on the awarding of grants based on the quality and prospects of success of the planned Doctorate.

Notification: The applicants will receive written notification of the awarding of the grant from the Doctorate Grant Committee.

How to Apply: Applications for doctorate grants must contain:
-a short cover letter justifying the application,
-a printed version of the online application form,
-a summary of the planned doctorate which is understandable to academic lay people of a maximum of 3,000 characters,
-an exposé of the planned dissertation,
-where applicable, a statement that the intended doctorate is embedded in working contexts (e.g. graduate research programme, working groups),
-a report from the supervisor,
-a CV in tabular form,
-simple copies of the most recent university certificates including “Abitur” [German advanced level qualifications] certificates,
-evidence of the applicant’s income,
-certification that the applicant has been accepted as a doctoral candidate at the University of Kassel,
-where available, a supervision timetable in accordance with the concept for the promotion of junior researchers of 8 October 2012.
Note: For the further processing of the applications, It is requested you to that where possible you submit all application documents in loose leaf form (do not attach together!) and without staples (only paperclips). Please send paper versions of the documents to the postal address of the department. Please also send a digital copy of the documents to the email address stipendium-at-uni-kassel.de. All of the documents must be summarised in one PDF files in the above mentioned order.

Application Form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 6 November 2015.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. mesfin

September 5, 2015 at 3:14 PM

I am B.pharm student i need scholarship please help me contant by 0921054528 my name is mesfin mamuye in Ethiopia

2. Osae Emmanuel

September 5, 2015 at 7:48 PM

I am Osae Emmanuel from Ghana…pls Science is a gift for me and i want to become a sergeon…but please i need scholarship…pls help me:0242565037…thank you.

September 5, 2015 at 7:51 PM

I am Osae Emmanuel from Ghana…please i am science and i want to be a sergeon…please i need scholarship….i do need help:0242565037

September 5, 2015 at 8:41 PM

i live in ethiopian, i learn high school/12/grade,i intearst your schoolarship, my email senaitgetachew7@gmail.com

5. Kingsley Donsah

September 6, 2015 at 12:08 AM

Kingsley Donsah is my name from Ghana… I’m a Science student and I need this scholarship to continue my studies in medicine..Please help me achieve aim,contact me by 0502856010 or email: kingsley.donsah@gmail.com

6. Abdulmutalib ridwan

September 8, 2015 at 2:47 PM

I am Abdulmutalib ridwaan i need scholarship please, I want to study in abroad help me contant by 08167502658 or this ma email… Abdulmutalibridwan36@gmail.com

7. farmanullah

September 9, 2015 at 10:41 AM

I want study lessons in another country because the Afghanistan saturation a lot of bad

8. kedir jemal mumed

September 16, 2015 at 9:27 PM

it is with great lucky to hear this chance, I am kedir jemal mumed & I graduated from Haramaya University with BA Degree in Accounting and Finance in this year and I interested to expending my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the financing industry as I continue to pursue my ACCA certification. This has presented me with a diverse range of issues that have allowed me to develop my problem solving skills while effectively working with a verity of different people. so, I need this scholarship to study my masters in any related specialization regarding with my academic background relevent. for more information I attached my phone No:+251915123285 or +251910000266 & my E-mail: kedir3375@gmail.com

9. Girma Habtamu

September 21, 2015 at 2:07 PM

I am bachlor science student in ethiopia.i went to this schoolarship.help me by email girmish habtegmail.com or 0921802729

10. Esetemariam Kelemwork

September 25, 2015 at 1:43 PM

You have to pick because I’m positive that I’ll make you proud.

11. rahel gebre

September 26, 2015 at 4:26 PM

Hi my name is rahel gebre from ethipoia i want to be Dr

12. rahel gebre

September 26, 2015 at 4:31 PM

I have done my degree in public health so I want to continue to be medical Dr so plz cantact me rahelgebre110@yahoo.com

13. kenyi lomandeki wani lado

September 30, 2015 at 12:53 PM

hi my name is kenyi lomandeki from south sudan i went this schoolaship help me my phone +211956332288

14. Abinet wubante

October 1, 2015 at 8:43 AM

hello my name is Abinet wubante I make d/t degree in water construction I want to up grade my level if you give me a chance just contact me abinetwubante@gmail.com or +251 918063438

15. maslah ibraahim mohmaed

October 1, 2015 at 9:08 PM

My name is maslah ibraahim living somalia i am need to preper puchlor of medicine good lucky and finished hight school so my email is shardi20@hotmail.com 00252615708899

16. Zewdu Teshome

November 25, 2015 at 2:50 AM

my name is Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness

17. Zewdu Teshome

November 25, 2015 at 9:21 AM

I am Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.

18. Frank Gyamfi

December 14, 2015 at 5:32 PM

I am from Ghana. i hold master of education in mathematics. i want to do my phd but can only be possible if you come to my aid. tanx 0246499836