2016 University of the West of England Millennium Development Graduate Scholarship For International Students, UK

University of the West of England is inviting applications for Millennium development postgraduate scholarship available for international students. Applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree and be classed as overseas for fees purposes. Scholarship covers 100% of fees. The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office and other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.

‣ The recipient of this 2016 Millennium Development Scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office and other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.

School(Institutions/ Country): University of the West of England, Bristol | UK

Level: postgraduate degree

Field(s): all subjects available at the University of the West of England, Bristol.

Deadline: 31 October 2015

Funded By: University of the West of England, Bristol

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 Millennium Scholarship is targeted for International students

Applicants will be eligible for consideration for a 2016 Millennium Development Scholarship if they meet the following criteria:

‣ Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree

‣ Have an unconditional offer of a place by 31 October 2015.

‣ Be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes

‣ Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award

Selection Criteria:

‣ Selection will be based on academic excellence.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applications can be made via a task in applicant’s Welcome website.

‣ Applicants will need to provide information in their application detailing how the scholarship will help them to attain the Millennium Development goals within their country.

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 October 2015.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about 2016 Millennium Development Scholarship

1. Mardakiyos elias woga

September 26, 2015 at 1:33 PM

10 I like.se me

2. Teshome Kassa

September 26, 2015 at 1:54 PM

thanks for the offer! I hope one day I’m gonna join you.

3. Ivaney Turyasingura

September 26, 2015 at 7:19 PM

nice opportunity.

4. Shamshadin kassim omer

September 26, 2015 at 9:12 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com

5. binalf

September 27, 2015 at 11:44 AM

I am binalf from Ethiopia I have Bsc in sport science from haramaya university.I would continue msc on related subject from your country.email binalfteshome2@gmail.com phon +251918577552

6. Tsegaye Chimdi

September 27, 2015 at 5:35 PM

I am from ethiopia and have Bsc with electrical engineering focus on computer engineering so i want to take my Msc with electronics and communication engineering so for more information email address:tsegayechim@gmail.com OR Cell phone:+251938688219

7. Nesredin Mohammed

September 28, 2015 at 3:00 PM

I am graduated from samara university by BA degree in sociology department with 3.15 GPA. now I want to study social psychology in masters

8. Bari abdi amin

September 28, 2015 at 3:35 PM

My name is bari abdi amin.i was graduated from kebridahar higes school,i life in ethiopia.please help me to get scholarship for degree.communication. My number 251924201020, baari 124@gmail.com

9. cabdisamad siciid

September 28, 2015 at 10:17 PM

my name cabdisamad siciid from un recognised country called Somaliland located horn of Africa . I graduated Hight school only geting A+ and am teacher in English language for primary school . am seeking to learn scholarship . please contact me 00252634430394.

10. Dr Assefa Lemma

September 29, 2015 at 8:20 PM

hello dear there ; I am a well experienced physician & I need to do specialty in internal medicine. So, kindly consider my application. many thanks.

11. Nour

September 29, 2015 at 8:27 PM

iam nur abdirizak from ethiopia it would be great chance for me to improve my education if you give this study my email is nuryare@live.com or contact +251915401661

12. dessalegn assefa

September 30, 2015 at 3:34 PM

hello dear i graduate in Bsc in natural resource economics & management in ethiopia & i want to study my msc in natural resource economics in your university. therfor consider my application . with great thanks!!!

13. dessalegn assefa

September 30, 2015 at 3:43 PM

hello dear i graduate in Bsc in natural resource economics & management in Ethiopia & i want to study my MSC in natural resource economics in your university. therefore consider my application . my cell phone is 251910590901 with great thanks!!!

14. mohamed mohamoud soubaneh

October 3, 2015 at 8:26 AM

me name s med moud i have bachelor degree of economie and technologie it would be great chance for me to improve my education if you give this study my email is hasssan.mahamoud@outlook.fr or my phone contact +25377705293

15. ismail

October 3, 2015 at 7:17 PM

my name ismail i am in somalia i have complete high school i need for scholarship please contact me 252616252028 or sandheere225@gmail.com

16. Wubetu Mihret

October 4, 2015 at 11:34 PM

Hello my dear! my name is Wubetu Mihret. I have Bsc degree in Chemistry from Bahir Dar University,Ethiopia. I have great interest my education to develop the knowledge of Chemistry to contribute my effort for the world. But I have not enough money so, if you give a chance, I am certain to be success!. so dear please contact me with in phone no- +251920260972/ +251929467138 or Email: wubetumihret05@gmail.com Thank you for your respect.

17. biset kassa

October 8, 2015 at 9:17 PM

i am biset kassa i have alredy graduated my masters at unversty of Gondar by developmnt economics and policy analysis in ethiopia since 2015.if you give me the chance contact me by my phone number+251922712433.thank

18. Sadik Inuwa Balarabe

October 9, 2015 at 12:07 AM

I’ll be so much happy to be given this fantastic opportunity to join you and I thank you for your unseasoned support. I look forward to seeing your notification. Contact number: 08064793485

19. Ermiyas legese

October 21, 2015 at 7:16 PM

Hello,I am Ermiyas legese and I am from Ethiopia and I am undergraduates student in mekelle university in department of philosophy, I need Scholarships program from your university by the will of you.and contact me in my gmail acc,Thank you!