2016 UWE Chancellor’s Graduate Scholarship For International Students, UK

University of the West of England

The University of the West of England, Bristol offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year.  This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship wherein the recipient will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments. The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.

Host Institution(s):

University of the West of England, UK

Field(s) of study:

Any eligible one year Master’s Degree Programme offered at the University

Number of Scholarships:

One

Target group:

International students

Scholarship value/inclusions:

Full tuition fee

Eligibility:

To be eligible for the scholarship:

•  Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree

• Hold either an unconditional offer or a conditional offer based on either a predicted 1st class degree* or IELTS if required

•  Be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes

•  Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award

Application instructions:

You mush have received an offer for a Master’s Programme at UWE in order to apply for this scholarship. Applications can be made via a task in applicant’s Welcome website. The deadline was 28 February 2015 for September 2015 start and 31 October 2015 for January 2016 start.

It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

Website:

Official Scholarship Website:http://www1.uwe.ac.uk/students/feesandfunding/fundingandscholarships/internationalstudentfunding/internationalscholarships/postgraduatescholarships.aspx

1. Taye Nigat

September 13, 2015 at 3:51 PM

My name is Taye Nigat .I was graduated from one of the best Ethiopian universities in foreign language &literature .Now I want to study my MA in literature or public relation .Iam so generous If u accept my request .please contact me at +251921280481 or+251960288405

2. Binalf

September 14, 2015 at 7:26 AM

I AM BINALF FROM ETHIOPIA I HAVE BSC DEGREE IWOULD IKE TO CONTINUE MSC PHON +251918577552

3. Ahmed ibrahim

September 15, 2015 at 7:17 AM

I am from Somalia. I was graduated from Universty of Somalia (uniso) in Accounting and Finance. Now i want to get free scholarship Master degree of finance. contacte me +252615661118 Or email: axmedwali2013@gmail.com

4. Asefa Lemma Begna

September 16, 2015 at 6:37 AM

I’m graduated from Dilla University,Ethiopia by BSc Geology.I continue Msc petroleum exploration.contact with me +251926048976

September 18, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Dear/sir l was graduated by Bsc Nurse from Jimma university in Ethiopia 2012 age 26 I want to study in your University by msc please!!! e-mail damubulti2014@gmail.com phone 0922950961

6. zerihun dendena

September 18, 2015 at 11:53 AM

my name is Zerihun Dendena i have got BA degree in ACCPF From psco Ethiopia. so if you give me chance i want to learn scholrship the level of mater degree. contact me +252910675162 or e-mail zdendena@gmail.com

7. Musa Husaini

September 20, 2015 at 5:30 PM

My name is Musa Husaini from Nigeria, graduated at from yaradua univrrsity katsina, studied B.Sc Chemistry, and i want to apply to this schorlaship for my Masters degree in Chemistry. my phone number and e-mail adress are +2348036283936 musahusainiyaradua@naij.com

8. Musa Husaini

September 20, 2015 at 5:32 PM

My name is Musa Husaini from Nigeria, graduated from yaradua university katsina, studied B.Sc Chemistry, and i want to apply to this schorlaship for my Masters degree in Chemistry. my phone number and e-mail adress are +2348036283936 musahusainiyaradua@naij.com

9. Adisu Bekele

September 24, 2015 at 7:43 AM

My name is Adisu Bekele .I’m 3rd yaer dep.of economics from one of the best Ethiopian universities from Adigrat university in foreign language .Now I want to study my next studing .Iam so generous If u accept my request .please contact me at cellphone:+251921201633

September 25, 2015 at 6:26 PM

i a tegenu abera from haramaya univresity departemt of hydrolic 2nd year enigeenirg plc contact me my phon 0926115760

11. Shamshadin kassim omer

September 26, 2015 at 9:20 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com

12. kibru tebeka

October 5, 2015 at 12:58 AM

i have ba degree in accounting and finance. and want to continue msc. am wait 4 ur reply

13. mohamed mohamoud soubaneh

October 5, 2015 at 8:17 AM

i have ba degree in economie and sociologie and i want to study msc degre your university contact me +25377705293and email hassan.mahamoud@outlook.fr

14. Nour abdirizak

October 5, 2015 at 12:19 PM

dear sir/madam iam nour abdirizak from ethiopia iam now learning leadership ang mgt in jijiga university ethiopia for any inform here ismy email nuryare@live.com

15. fikru abebe

October 6, 2015 at 1:12 PM

i graduated by food science and post-harvest technology from hawassa university Ethiopia

16. Negase

October 11, 2015 at 6:50 AM

my name is Negase Girma Hailu from Ethiopia. I have BSC degree in chemistry. please contact me by email Negasegirma@gmail.com