Apply For 2015 Penn State University Graduate Scholarships For International Students, USA

Penn State University is inviting applications for international student scholarships. This award is offered on a competitive basis to international first-year students who apply to Penn State Greater Allegheny by November 30. Transfer students are not eligible for this award. The application deadline is November 30.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Penn State University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate degree level at Penn State University, USA.
Scholarship Provider: Penn State University, USA
Scholarship can be taken at: USA

Eligibility:

Scholarship Open for International Students: International Students can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: Committed to enrolling a diverse and dynamic student body. International first-year students who apply before October 1 for spring semester and before November 30 for fall semester, will be considered for a two-year scholarship, usable only at Penn State Greater Allegheny. This scholarship will help defray the costs of the full-time, out-of-state tuition for international students.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): Scholarships are offered for two-years.

What does it cover? This scholarship will help defray the costs of the full-time, out-of-state tuition for international students.

Selection criteria: This award is offered on a competitive basis.

Notification: Not Known

How to Apply: Submit a complete application for admission.

Application

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application, Click Here

1. Gemechu Tilahun

October 11, 2015 at 1:01 PM

I going to study at enginering in side Ethiopia. I wanna get scolarship in this field. Please contact me by mail.

2. moustapha Abdi moh

October 11, 2015 at 4:03 PM

I finish hight school I won’t scolarship my phone is +252634779968

3. azeb taye

October 11, 2015 at 8:21 PM

also I am interested

4. ALEXANDESR YOHANNES EDAO

October 12, 2015 at 10:52 AM

My name is Alexander Yohannes i have Bsc degree in civil engineering from one of the best government university in Ethiopia. I am very much eager to join please accept me.

5. Mekonen Negasi

October 12, 2015 at 11:36 AM

Hi dear, I am Mekonen Negasi from Ethiopia.I am fourth year student of computer engineering in Gondar university.I wish to finish my Bsc degree and MA degree in your university.plz contact me by +251913203854 or mekonen.negasi@facebook

6. yuane ange kone

October 12, 2015 at 7:17 PM

bonjour je suis yuane ange koné de la cote d’ivoire et je suis vraiment interressé par cette bourse contactez moi s il vous plait au yuaneange01@gmail.com

7. JAFER

October 17, 2015 at 2:11 PM

my name is JAFER business and economics student I want scholarship please notify me.

8. Yaasir Mohammed carab

October 25, 2015 at 3:45 PM

My names Yaasir Mohammed Carab and I want scholarship becouse I complete high school please help me the contact me yaasircarab12@gmail.com

9. khadro abdulqadir mohamud

December 13, 2015 at 2:14 PM

my name is khadra abduqadir , i was graduated from bosaso university ,Somalia by computer science . please help me to get scholarship of master degree .please please please please please contact me my phone 00252907622460