Apply For 2016 Governance for Development in Africa Initiative Residential School, Morocco

Application Deadline: 15 December 2015
Governance for Development in Africa Initiative Residential School 2016

Where: Marrakech, Morocco

When: 21 to 25 March 2016

Organised by: Centre of African Studies, SOAS-University of London
Supported by: Mo Ibrahim Foundation
The Mo Ibrahim Foundation in association with SOAS and the Centre of African Studies-
University of London is organising a Residential School 21-25 March 2016 in Marrakech, Morocco on the topic of ‘Governance and Development in Africa’.
The residential school is for 20 participants who are policy makers, academics, researchers
or civil society representatives from any African country who will gain, through this training, new ideas and knowledge on the broad issue of governance and development.
Eligibility:
  • Applicants should have at least a MSc degree in areas related to Governance or 5 years professional experiences in fields relevant to the theme of Governance and Development in Africa.
  • The official language of the School is English

Benefits

• All costs for successful applicants, including economy flights, visa costs,accommodation and meals,will be covered. No per diem.

Application Process:

Applications should include:
1. 2 page max CV (including email address for correspondence)
3. Proposal of max 1000 words outlining research interest and/or professional background and how the applicant will benefit from attending the Residential School.
To be sent electronically:
Angelica Baschiera
Centre of African Studies
SOAS-University of London
Thornaugh Street, Russell Square
London WC1H 0XG
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: +44 (0) 207 898 4370
For More Information :

1. Ensa kebbeh

September 17, 2015 at 1:07 PM

Hello my name is Ensa from gambia.Am a high school graduate,I will like to get this scholarship if you can help me with it,please thanks.

2. Asefa Lemma

September 17, 2015 at 4:02 PM

I was graduated from Dilla University,B.Sc by geology.I wont to M.Sc by petroleum/mining geology.contact with me +251926048976.

3. Tacher Haile

September 18, 2015 at 12:11 PM

I was graduated from debre tabor university B.sc. by animal science.I wnt t m.sc by biotechnology contact with me 25191832329

4. my name is rahma

September 18, 2015 at 1:39 PM

my name is rahma I am undergratuate of degree I like to get scholership thanks all of you

5. Hinsarmu Bogale

September 19, 2015 at 7:16 PM

Dear all !!! Hinsarmu Bogale My name is Hinsarmu Bogale from Ethiopia. I am graduated from Hawassa university in business management. contact me via hinsermu20001@gmail.com

6. Gari Negusa Ento

September 21, 2015 at 9:11 AM

i am Gari Negusa from Ethiopia i will graduated BA degree in Accounting from new generation university college i would like to my masters please contact me by this address garinuguse@gmail.com phone no.0912905037

7. Talile Mokonnen Chawaka

September 21, 2015 at 9:26 AM

i am from Ethiopia i will graduated BA degree in Accounting from Rift valley university i would like to continue my masters .please inform me on my email. talilemokonnen6@gmail.com thank you

September 23, 2015 at 9:07 PM

My name is mohamed i gratitude in secconder school i need this scholarship please contact me 2524242878

9. Alkadir yibrie Abdie

September 30, 2015 at 12:58 PM

I am really in need of this scholarship. I have Bsc degree in water resource and Irrigation management from Gondar University in Etioipia. Please contact 0918155777.

10. mohamed mohamoud soubaneh

October 3, 2015 at 8:30 AM

me name s med moud i have bachelor degree of economie and technologie it would be great chance for me to improve my education if you give this study my email is hasssan.mahamoud@outlook.fr or my phone contact +25377705293

November 10, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Please contact me by email tsegayeasefa11@gmail.com

12. maryan

November 11, 2015 at 5:27 AM

13. maryan

November 11, 2015 at 5:29 AM

my name is maryan i gratuade school i would like to get this scholarship if you can help me thnks. please contect. me email maryancllaahi

14. Fikadu Geletu

December 2, 2015 at 4:48 PM

hell i am Apples physics second year in Addison Anabaptist university I am intrested in this seholarship for more information fikadugeletukm@gmail.com or 251924310132

15. Fikadu Geletu

December 2, 2015 at 4:50 PM

hello i am Applied physics second year in Addison Anabaptist university I am intrested in this seholarship for more information fikadugeletukm@gmail.com or 251924310132

16. Fikadu Geletu

December 2, 2015 at 4:54 PM

hello i am Applied physics second year in Addis Ababa university I am intrested in this seholarship for more information fikadugeletukm@gmail.com or 251924310132

17. abdikarem ali hassan

December 8, 2015 at 9:32 AM

my name abdikarem ali from somalia i have garduated collage of health science departement of nursing i am looking forward to hear from you soon towards to wining for this pricesless oppertunity this is my phone number 00252615547467

18. USA SCHOLARSHIP BOARD

October 12, 2016 at 4:53 AM

This is to notify the general public that the 2 017 United States of. America students scholarship application form is currently on sales and registration is currently going on. Interested persons are advised to contact the head office through this address : usafreescholarship@gmail.com for registration.