Apply For 2016 WWF Prince Bernhard Scholarships For Professional Training In The Field Of Conservation

ss prince

Application Deadline: 5 January 2016

The WWF Prince Bernhard Scholarships (PBS) are awarded to individuals from developing/emerging economies (East and South) who wish to pursue formal studies or professional training in the field of conservation.

Under the patronage of the late HRH Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands and to pay a lasting tribute to the Founder President of WWF and The 1001: A Nature Trust, the WWF Prince Bernhard Scholarship Fund for Nature Conservation was created in 1991 to help build conservation expertise and leadership in developing countries and emerging economies.

The Prince Bernhard Scholarships are:

Enabling – help people be more effective to achieve conservation
Developmental – nurture scholars to become conservation leaders
Multiplying – inspire graduates to train others

Eligibility Requirements:
As a priority, the PBS support mid-career training (up to a maximum of one year) for individuals working in the field of conservation or associated disciplines directly relevant to the delivery and promotion of conservation.
Applications from candidates doing multiple-year studies will only be considered if the applicant is applying for support for the last year of studies.
Applications are encouraged from people seeking to build skills in specific subjects that will enhance their contribution to nature conservation.
In particular, women and people working for non-governmental or community-based organizations are encouraged to apply
Only nationals from Africa, Asia/Pacific, Latin America & Caribbean, Eastern Europe & Middle East will be considered, including WWF staff or candidates working as partners with WWF.

Worth:

The maximum amount for any one scholarship under this scheme is CHF 10,000.
Only in exceptional circumstances will the maximum award be granted.

Download Application Form

For More Information:

Visit the Official Webpage of the 2016 WWF Prince Bernhard Scholarships for Nature Conservation

1. Shamshadin kassim

September 10, 2015 at 10:05 PM

My name Shamshadin Kassim Omer.I have BSc degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering.please help me to get scholarship for masters degre relate to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). contact me by phone number +251920905316 or Email:shadokassim@gmail.com

2. Leta

September 13, 2015 at 9:36 PM

My name is Leta Geleta Mijana.I am graduate of 2015 by Electrical and computer Engineering(communication engineering) with zero expriance.then i want to apply on any vaccancy which is related to feilds.I am from ethiopia with phone number +251920341084 email letageleta1@gmail.com

3. Mukhtaar shaam

September 14, 2015 at 8:20 AM

May names mukhtaar shaam iam student somali iwent to study in abroud so contect me by this number 0025224231217 hargeisa

4. Ahmed Abda

September 17, 2015 at 4:45 AM

My name is Ahmed Abda. I’m graduate class of 2015 by BA degree of Logistics and Supply chain management. now I’m seeking for scholarship by related feilds. I’m from Ethiopia & you can contact me by this phone no, : +251922294935 thank you

5. Nebiyu Daniel Tadesse

September 18, 2015 at 2:01 PM

my name nebiyu Daniel from Ethiopia i am undergraduat students for addis abeba university very interesting this scholarship pls contact +251910794421 nenudani90@gmail.com

6. Alkadir yibrie Abdie

September 20, 2015 at 1:59 PM

I have Bsc degree in water resource and Irrigation management from Gondar University in Etioipia. Please contact 0918155777

7. Doyinsola Muhammed

September 21, 2015 at 1:17 PM

My name is doyinsola muhammed,i would like to study abroad to study accountancy,here are my numbers 2348163863871 or 2348171224968

8. Doyinsola Muhammed

September 21, 2015 at 1:19 PM

My name is doyinsola muhammed,i would like to study abroad to study accountancy,please help me.here are my numbers 2348163863871 or 2348171224968.God bless you:)

9. cecil ali kukubor

September 23, 2015 at 8:40 PM

am a young boy of 22 years of age,i would like to study business and database,please help me out here is my number 233549531203

10. Paul philip

September 27, 2015 at 11:53 AM

Am from Nigeria with a phone number 2347068009824 please I need a scholarship I just graduated from kogi state university were I obtain my diploma wit upper cridit, please when the time comes dats my phone number old…God bless

11. nasteha abdulle

September 30, 2015 at 3:50 AM

I am nasteha abdulle i am somali i graduated in qualified nurse ihave bachelor degree so contact me this phone 00252615998987

October 2, 2015 at 12:45 PM

sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry all of u ar not qualified

13. sharmarke salaad

October 3, 2015 at 12:20 PM

my name is sharmarke salaad nd i need tht schoolar ship nd my phone number is 252907966518

14. salma mahamed

October 5, 2015 at 2:26 PM

My name is salma ilive in somalia and iwant to get scolarship my contact is +252634768589

15. my name is konjit dereje. I am from ethiopia.I got my AM(masters of art) in enveroment and development with CGPA.3.2 from Adiss Ababa , Unversity. please contact me my address: phone no. 0924873570 my mail: konjit.dereje@yahoo.com

October 6, 2015 at 6:43 AM

16. Sisay Regassa

October 9, 2015 at 4:37 PM

hello dear. my name is Sisay Regassa. I’m from Ethiopia and I have BA degree in civic and ethical studies from Dilla university and I have interest to continue MA degree in related field of studies, please help me. contact me via phone number +252913762851 and email sisayregasa52@gmail.com. thank you!

17. belesty

December 13, 2015 at 5:48 PM

my name is Belesty Ayenew l graduated from hawassa university in natural resource management.l had 4 years work exprince in goverement organization.if you want please contact 0913607266 thank u