Apply For 2016/17 Jean Monnet Fellowships For International Students

Apply For 2016/17 Jean Monnet Fellowships For International Students

The Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (RSCAS) offers one-year Jean Monnet Fellowships (renewable for one more year) to scholars who have obtained their doctorate more than 5 years prior to the start of the fellowship, i.e. 1 September 2016 for the academic year 2016/17.

Field(s): The research proposal should fit well with one of the Centre’s main research themes, programmes and projects. The three main research themes of the RSCAS are: Integration, Governance and Democracy; Regulating Markets and Governing Money; and 21st Century World Politics and Europe.

Deadline: 25 October 2015

Funded By: The Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (RSCAS) at the European

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Jean Monnet Fellowships are is targeted for candidates of all nationalities

Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):

No. of awards: The Centre offers up to 20 Jean Monnet Fellowships a year.

Scholarship Tenure :  The fellowships are for the duration of one year (from September to August). In the case a fellow arrives after the beginning of September or leaves before the fellowship ends (i.e. before late July), the grant will be accordingly reduced.

The Jean Monnet Fellowships program is open to post-docs, tenure track academics and those wishing to spend their sabbatical at the Robert Schuman Centre.

‣ We invite you to become part of a lively and creative academic community. The research proposal should fit well with one of the Centre’s main research themes, programs and projects.

‣ Jean Monnet Fellows are based at the RSCAS and associated with one of the Centre’s projects and programmes. They are expected to actively participate in the academic life of the Centre and to contribute to the activities of the project or programme they are associated with.

‣ They can take part in the activities of the EUI postdoctoral programme and are encouraged to collaborate with PhD students, other postdocs and EUI academic staff.

‣ Candidates of all nationalities are eligible for the Jean Monnet Fellowships .

‣ The fellowships are open to candidates who have obtained their doctorate more than 5 years prior to the start of the fellowship on 1 September (to apply for 2016/17, the Ph.D. should have been awarded before 1 September 2011).

Selection Criteria for Jean Monnet Fellowships

‣ Candidates are selected by the Academic Staff of the RSCAS and their nomination needs to be approved by the Executive Committee of the EUI.

‣ Jean Monnet Fellows are selected on the basis of a research proposal and of their CV. This decision is final and not subject to appeal.

‣ In case a reserve list is drawn up, places can be offered to reserve candidates if selected candidates do not accept the offer of a fellowship.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applications should be submitted Online Application

‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : 25 October 2015.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Jean Monnet Fellowships

1. Hinsarmu Bogale

September 18, 2015 at 7:35 AM

Dear all!!! Hinsarmu My name is Hinsarmu Bogale from Ethiopia. l am graduated from Hawassa university in management in 2015. I want to join your university if I will get the chance.

2. Samuel Gashaw

September 19, 2015 at 11:19 AM

hey… my name is Samuel i am studying Architectural drafting in bahir dar poli technic college & now i am finish level 2 course! i want to learn at your university if you want me please contact me by this email samuelgashaw4@gmail.com

3. Guade degu

September 20, 2015 at 1:58 PM

I am guadie degu from ethiopia i am graduated from assosa university in physics so i am very intersted to join your scholarship if i get the chance.so please contact me on guadedegu21@gmail.com and 251935700203.thank you.

4. mardakiyos elias woga

September 22, 2015 at 6:30 AM

se me

5. jibril dekamo

September 24, 2015 at 2:33 PM

Hello world my name is jibril dekamo I holding bachelor’s degree from medawalabu university by educational planning and management. I scored high marks by this field so I am looking to your university please give me chance to join us.

October 1, 2015 at 12:25 AM

I am Atsbha Gebregziabhar and I have graduated Aksum University(the Ethiopia) B A in Geography and Environmental studies in 2013.so I am hopefull to get the chance of MSc .Contact me via atsbhagz12@gmail.com

7. Thomas

October 1, 2015 at 9:56 PM

You could allow me to have a form of your admission

8. mohamed mohamoud soubaneh

October 3, 2015 at 8:41 AM

me name s med moud i have bachelor degree of economie and technologie it would be great chance for me to improve my education if you give this study my email is hasssan.mahamoud@outlook.fr or my phone contact +25377705293

9. Mumtaaz

October 7, 2015 at 4:52 PM

My name mumtaaz I am now student for last year in highschool I want to get this chance yhink’s u all

10. Zakarie abdinasir

October 8, 2015 at 11:41 AM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali ineed scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money whic to study university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

11. Zewdu Teshome

November 25, 2015 at 9:29 AM

I am Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Therefore, I want to study this scholarship.Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness and I am waiting you to inform me.