GEI Postgraduate Fellowship For International Students In Germany, 2016

ss ger

The Georg Eckert Institute Library is an unparalleled resource for international textbook research, as is demonstrated by the continuously high demand among researchers from Germany and abroad for the research facilities it provides.

‣ In order to fulfill its purpose, the Institute relies upon close and ongoing contact with scholars and educational practitioners from Germany and around the world. With this in mind, the Institute and its association of supporters have established a fGEI Fellowship Programme for the promotion of international academic exchange and the development of international textbook research, with a particular emphasis on comparative approaches.

To be eligible for the GEI Fellowship Programme , the applicant must have:-

‣ hold a university degree, or have attained a comparable qualification in the field of education. University also welcome applications from people who are involved in the writing of textbooks or employed by textbook publishers, as well as those whose activities in the field of education are concerned with curricula and textbooks.

‣ The work to be undertaken during the fellowship must be conducive to the Institute’s own work or projects in the field of international textbook research. Some fellowships are reserved for individuals who conduct projects affiliated with the Institute.

Notification:

‣ Candidates will receive notification of the selection panel’s decision by the end of November 2015.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Please send your application, containing all required documents in the required format (in one PDF-file, max. 2 MB), by e-mail.

‣ The application should contain:

‣ Application Form

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 September 2015.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about GEI Fellowship Programme

1. bensontemple32@yahoo.com

September 8, 2015 at 12:07 PM

good and sympathetic

• Alemgena

September 9, 2015 at 6:06 AM

my name is Alemgena Adamu I gratuated Bsc dgree in computer science I would like to get scolarship

2. Shamshadin kassim omer

September 8, 2015 at 9:16 PM

My name is shamshadin kassim. I was graduated from jigjiga unversity in ethiopia by BSC of electrical and computer engineering and I want to upgrade my qualification if I got this opportunity. Please contact me by phone number: +251920905316

3. Abdlkuadir Abdellah Ahmed

September 9, 2015 at 11:26 AM

Hello! I am Abdlkuadir Abdellah. I have agreat interest to be International. I have BA degree in Accounting and Finance at Aksum university in 2014. For more contact me with +251 937 89 54 52 or abdlkuadirabdellah@gmaile.com

4. Mengesha tadele

September 10, 2015 at 1:37 PM

I have LLB degree in law.pleas contact me on:+251931815483

5. sylvere mukeshimana

September 13, 2015 at 2:38 PM

my name is Sylvere mukeshimana am A1 degree and am Rwandan i would like to get scholarship for more you may cantact me on:+250788976168 and e-mail:sylverofgod@gmail.com

September 16, 2015 at 5:23 PM

My is Asefa Lemma.I was graduated from Dilla University,Ethiopia B.Sc by geology.Contact with me +251926048976

7. kedir jemal mumed

September 17, 2015 at 9:25 AM

it is with great lucky to hear this chance, I am kedir jemal mumed & I graduated from Haramaya University with BA Degree in Accounting and Finance in this year and I interested to expending my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the financing industry as I continue to pursue my ACCA certification. This has presented me with a diverse range of issues that have allowed me to develop my problem solving skills while effectively working with a verity of different people. so, I need this scholarship to study my masters in any related specialization regarding with my academic background relevent. for more information I attached my phone No:+251915123285 or +251910000266 & my E-mail: kedir3375@gmail.com

8. Jafer mohammed

September 17, 2015 at 9:54 AM

My nameis jafer mohammed i from ethiopia igraguated p p.s.s in last i wan to join uversitiy thir year .pleas select me. Contact 0949836920

9. Naveed

September 18, 2015 at 7:03 AM

Dear Sir My name is Naveed I am living in Afghanistan and graduate from 12th and now I want to study in forien country (Germany)please. Tell me how to apply for it If the documents needs I have them

10. Weldebrhan Adhana

September 21, 2015 at 3:08 PM

Dear, My name is Weldebrhan Adhana from Ethiopia I have degree in Statistics & I have 3 yours experience then i went study in Germany.Pleas contact me by Email:aweldebrhan@yahoo.com or phone 251 912891306/942418150 Thank you! !

September 26, 2015 at 8:08 PM

Dear/madam ,My name is Amlakie Temesgen from Ethiopia.i have BA degree in Civics and Ethical studies.i went to to study in Germany if i get this chance pleace contact me.0933080648 thank you

12. Zakarie abdinasir

September 27, 2015 at 6:13 PM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need scholarship i complete high school may parents have not money which to join university there fore please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

13. ayana girum

September 28, 2015 at 9:15 AM

my name is ayana girum am Bsc degree in electrical and computer engineering department and am ethiopian i would like to get scholarship for more you may cantact me on:+251910917110 and e- mail:ayanagirumgetie@gmail.com

14. ayana girum

September 28, 2015 at 9:20 AM

my name is ayana girum am Bsc degree in electrical and computer engineering field and am ethiopian i would like to get scholarship for more you may cantact me on:+251910917110 and e- mail:ayanagirumgetie@gmail.com

15. shifera gebeyehu

September 30, 2015 at 8:04 PM

am shifera gebeyehu am want thise scholarship becafuse am great interste to study a docuter shifeg3gmail.com

16. Tsegaye chimdi

October 2, 2015 at 6:15 PM

Hello i am Tsegaye chimdi from ethiopia and have Bsc in electrical engineering. Please my especial dream is to join your country and take my Msc with relative field. I wish to get this chance please contact me on tsegayechim@gmail.com OR +251938688219 with great regards

17. samson khobidi

October 4, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Am Samson C Khobidi, just finish high school. am looking for schorlaship. please contarct me at +265994522499/ email. Khobidisam@gmail.com. Thank you

18. ismail

October 5, 2015 at 5:55 PM

my name ismail i am in somalia i have complete high school it,s my dream to get for scholarship please contact me 252616252028 or sandheere225@gmail.com

19. siciid nuur

December 7, 2015 at 6:38 AM

i am in puntland somalia and i am 19 yrs and i would like to get that opportunity so i am graduated in high school please contact me as well as you because now i didnt learn university because i can’t able please apply me and contact me my phone 252907716485 or 252907787356