John Innes Centre Postgraduate Research Scholarship For International student In UK

There are 2 international scholarships offered by John Innes Centre (PhD) for postgraduate research student (PhD degree). This scholarship can be used for undertaking a full-time 4-year PhD program. The funding will begin at the next academic session. These scholarships will cover the cost of fees for the difference tuition fees. The deadline for application is 31st December 2015.

Scholarship Provider

These scholarships are provided by The John Innes Centre in UK.

Destination Study

Scholarship will be taken in UK.

Country of Applicants

International students are eligible to apply this scholarship

Level/Degree

The scholarship is provided to undertake a PhD degree in all subjects available at University of East Anglia.

Candidates must be:

• liable to pay the tuition fee for Overseas University of East Anglia lab-based Postgraduate Research
  • obtain a high upper-second-class at undergraduate honors degree stated from UK Higher Education Institution, (or equal Overseas Institution)
  • be available at the John Innes Centre supervised by a Group Leader in the centre
  • have satisfied all requirement for admission

Scholarship Value

These scholarships will cover the cost of fees for the difference of tuition fees between the Overseas and Home /EU lab-based research.

Application Deadline

The deadlone for the scholarship application is 31st December 2015.

How to Apply

The procedure of applying is online as for PhD student admission registered to the University of East Anglia, and based at the JIC before the deadline.

Please send all of your supporting documentation immediately after online admission application. There are no applications can be considered after the deadline. Eligible applicant who hold an offer for PhD at the next academic year considered automatically for a JICISS provided completed application for admission.

Please visit the official webpage for detailed information about the scholarship scheme.

1. Shamshadin kassim omer

September 30, 2015 at 3:46 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com

2. Alkadir yibrie Abdie

September 30, 2015 at 7:33 PM

My name is Alkadir yibrie Abdie from Ethiopia, I have Bsc degree in water resource and Irrigation management from Gondar University in Etioipia. Please contact 0918155777

3. Ebou A Sowe

October 1, 2015 at 10:52 AM

I want a scolarship.I graduated recently from Senior School.I want to study Computer Science. i will be so glad of you can sponsord me to proceed with my education. You can contact on this number 2203791160 or email:ebousowe@50gmail.com

4. cabdisamad siciid

October 3, 2015 at 4:10 AM

my name cabdisamad siciid from un recognised country called Somaliland located horn of Africa . I graduated Hight school only geting A and am teacher in English language for primary school. am seeking to learn scholarship . please contactme 00252634430394.cabdisamadsiciid@gmail.com

October 3, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Hello, i am Birhanu Niguse. I am 3rd year statistics student in Debre Berhan University of Ethiopia,I would like to study in your university, please contact with me through my cell phone +251924357000. Thank you!

6. ebrima.nying@yahoo.com

October 7, 2015 at 4:20 PM

My name is Ebrima Nying from Gambia am a science student and am currently in my last year of senior school education.I need a scholarship to study further and will glad if I get one.Thank you

7. Mekonnen

October 10, 2015 at 9:15 AM

Hello Dear This is Mekonnen Abebe,24 years old from Ethiopia. i got my first degree by the department of public health at sheba university college this year with a good Grade Point Average/GPA. In a sense, I have a deep dream to win a scholarship in order to pursue masters degree,PhD and other school opportunities by health and health related fields in your university so as to wide my mind as well as for economical purpose as i’m from poor society. please contact me if there happen relevant scholar by email; mokeph2016@gmail.com or reply by this page. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! Chat Conversation End

8. Zakarie abdinasir

October 11, 2015 at 10:16 AM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need scholarship becouse i complete high school may parent have money which to joined university there fore please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

October 21, 2015 at 7:45 PM

My name is Ataklti Assefa Nigus from ethiopia. I have Bs.c degree in civil engineering from mekelle university. I need scholarship and I have a deep dream for this, please contact me through my phone +251914413029 or email atakltiassefa41@yahoo.com

10. merga debsu

December 20, 2015 at 2:58 PM

I am Arsi university law student and I want to get scholarship how I can get and know it ?