Leeds University Business School Scholarship For Students From Developing Countries

Leeds University Business School invites applications for the international scholarships for nationals of India, Kenya, Nigeria and Vietnam. These scholarships are available for undergraduate students who have demonstrated sustained academic excellence and have the potential to make a significant contribution to Business School life.

Leeds University Business School offers a number of scholarships to celebrate exceptional international candidates. These are awarded to candidates who have demonstrated sustained academic excellence and the potential to make a significant contribution to Business School life. All self-funding applicants who are nationals of India, Kenya, Nigeria and Vietnam who apply for an undergraduate course at Leeds University Business School and are classed as international for fee purposes will be considered with the exception of applicants progressing from NCUK programmes; the University of Leeds International Foundation Year and the Leeds International Study Centre Foundation Year. Dedicated scholarships are available for applicants progressing from these programmes.

Worth of Award

Student will receive an award of £2,500 per year for each standard year of study towards the cost of fees.

Study Subject(s):

Scholarships are awarded in the field of Accounting and Finance, Business Analytics, Business Economics, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Management, Human Resource Management, International Business, International Business and Economics, International Business and Finance, International Business and Marketing, Management, Management and the Human Resource and Management with Marketing.

Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme at the Leeds University Business School.

Eligibility:

-Student must first submit your study application form via UCAS and be in receipt of a UCAS Personal ID Number. Applications without a valid UCAS Personal ID Number will be rejected.

-Student must be holding a conditional or unconditional offer for a place on a Leeds University Business School undergraduate degree course commencing in 2016. (For a full list of eligible programmes please visit our website: http://business.leeds.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/)

-To be considered for a scholarship you must complete the supporting statement section of this form addressing all the areas highlighted in the guidance notes.

-Scholarships will be awarded conditional on you exceeding the academic grade conditions as stated in your study offer letter.

Number of award(s): There are up to 8 scholarships available; 2 per country.

How to Apply: The completed form should be submitted to the Undergraduate Admissions Office by email.

Selection Criteria: Applications will be considered on the basis of the application form and be awarded conditional upon you exceeding the conditions of your offer.

Deadline: The deadline for applications for 2016 entry is 31 May 2016. Notification: The award of the scholarship will be confirmed by the Admissions team by Friday 2 September 2016.

1. shueb nor mohamed

September 30, 2015 at 11:11 AM

my name shueb nor mohamed i live somalia i want to study in usa then help me my contact +252615400808

2. selam

September 30, 2015 at 11:59 AM

My name is selam I live ethiopia I want to study in usa then help me

3. Shamshadin kassim omer

September 30, 2015 at 3:58 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com

4. Geremew Lega Gebeyehu

September 30, 2015 at 4:31 PM

I am Geremew Lega Gebeyehu from Africa, Ethiopia. First i would like to express my deepest happiness by getting this chance from you. I was graduated by Economics field of study. For mor information you can contact with me via phone number 0925513258. Thank you…

5. Lisebo Amelia Motiki

September 30, 2015 at 5:21 PM

My name is Lisebo Amelia Motiki from Lesotho. I am writing to you to express my interest for your scholarship. I would like to continue my study in USA. I am a lady aged 20. I completed my COSC in 2013 and i managed to pass it with second class. I am looking forward for your answer. Please contact me at +26656931791 or email me at motikidisebo@gmail.com.

6. mulugeta girma

September 30, 2015 at 6:04 PM

My name is mulugeta girma wondimagegn. I was graduated from Hawassa university, Ethiopia by BSC of statistics. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to statistics and economics. please contact me by Phone number: +251923877982. Email: mulugetamgz@gmail.com

7. mohamed mohamoud soubaneh

October 1, 2015 at 3:47 PM

my name s mohamed moud in djibouti i have a bsc of economic and menagement i want to studies a economic and menagement if you accept me please contact me +25377705233 and me email hassan.mahamoud@outlook .fr .thanks

8. Ousman jarju

October 1, 2015 at 10:33 PM

I want to be of your scholarship please help me

9. Geoffrey Ajassi

October 2, 2015 at 6:55 AM

10. Geoffrey Ajassi

October 2, 2015 at 6:56 AM

Am Geoffrey ajassi from Malawi iwould like to study international business and marketing in India.do me afavour My contact +256882564444

11. cabdisamad siciid

October 2, 2015 at 2:18 PM

my name cabdisamad siciid from un recognised country called Somaliland located horn of Africa . I graduated Hight school only geting A and am teacher in English language for primary school. am seeking to learn scholarship . please contactme 00252634430394..Email : cabdisamadsiciid@gmail.com

October 2, 2015 at 3:56 PM

my name is hammed am an undergraduate from kwara state polytechnic ilorin kwara state Nigeria. I want to be among those that will be selected for the scholarship please contactme by +2348136435161..Email : Shuaibhammed@gmail.com

• Anonymous

October 3, 2015 at 8:14 AM

my name is aini i live in somalia i want to study in usa so help me

13. aini mohamed ali

October 3, 2015 at 8:17 AM

i want help for you thanks

14. fodrick malunga

October 4, 2015 at 2:17 PM

Am fodrick malunga from malawi i need scholarship to your country contact.. 265884962549

15. fodrick malunga

October 4, 2015 at 2:20 PM

I need scholarship to your country contact no.. 265884962549

16. asma abdalle

October 5, 2015 at 11:43 AM

iam from somali i gratuated from the school this year please contact me asmita.arwo@hotmail.com

17. Semere Beyene

October 5, 2015 at 11:56 AM

my name is Semere Beyene i was graduated from Hawassa University in anthropology . i want to get scholarship in social sciences and humanités &related field. please help me in order to gain this chance because this is my dream studying in USA. contact @+251923371521& émail:lopiso21@gmail.com

18. Semere Beyene

October 5, 2015 at 11:58 AM

my name is Semere Beyene i was graduated from Hawassa University in anthropology . i want to get scholarship in manegment. please help me in order to gain this chance because this is my dream studying in USA. contact @ +251923371521& émail:lopiso21@gmail.com

19. Firomsa Kitessa Boru

October 5, 2015 at 7:46 PM

I have BA degree in Banking& Finance from Wollega University in Ethiopia in 2014 graduate.now Iam banker but Ineed to improve ability through getting further education.so please contact me: 251917696527/email:firoke12@gmail.com

20. Abdata Aliyi

October 7, 2015 at 4:12 PM

My name is Abdata Aliyi I have Bsc degree I want to study BA degree if give chance pleace contact to +251921165406/Abdata406@gmail.com

21. misganaw belay

October 8, 2015 at 11:56 AM

please help me by selection for this scholarship

22. Zakarie abdinasir

October 9, 2015 at 6:57 AM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

23. christopher banda

October 20, 2015 at 1:05 PM

my name is Christopher Banda ,Malawi I would like to study in UK .just finished a high school level .I would like if can consider me in this scholarship .+265884711009..email:.cbanda751@gmail.com.thank you…

24. ADISU BEKELE

October 23, 2015 at 5:41 PM

My name is Adisu Bekele I have BA degree in economics from Adigrat University in Ethiopia in 2015 graduate.now Iam banker but Ineed to improve ability through getting further education.so please contact me: 251921201633 email:adisubekele33@ yahoo.com

October 23, 2015 at 6:07 PM

My name is Desalegn I am from Ethiopia.I want to get chancee p call me by 0934883414

26. NDAYIZEYE Dieudonné

October 23, 2015 at 6:55 PM

my name is ndayizeye dieudonné from burundi,i really need this scholarship,and i’m interesting,help me to get this.please contact me on my number phone:+257 71550951 or my email:dieudonnendayi11@gmail.com

27. Yednekachew gizachew

October 23, 2015 at 7:05 PM

My name is yednekachew from Ethiopia i was gragduated by pure managment by Bsc i want msc by related subject please,help ,me

28. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 10:41 AM

I am Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness