2016 Ruth Dobson Scholarship for International Students To Study In Australian National University

ss acpd

The Australian National University is offering Ruth Dobson Scholarship for International Students. The Scholarship is available to one student who is applying for admission to the Master of Diplomacy program offered by the APCD. Scholarship is open for the student from Latin America, Europe, Asia, North America and the Middle East. The application deadline is 30 October, 2015.

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in the field of diplomacy.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master program at the Australian National University.
Scholarship Provider: The Asia Pacific College of Diplomacy (APCD)
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia

Eligibility: The Scholarship is available to an applicant who:
-is an international student as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000;
-has received an offer of admission by the APCD to commence the Master of Diplomacy program in the teaching period for which they are applying for this award;
-will commence the Master’s degree within the APCD for the first time and remain a full-time student;
-is a citizen of a country in Latin America, Europe, Asia, North America or the Middle East; and
-is not eligible for an Australia Award Scholarship or in receipt of another scholarship/s.

Scholarship Open for International Students: International student (citizen of a country in Latin America, Europe, Asia, North America or the Middle East) can apply for this scholarship.

Scholarship Description: Each year the Asia Pacific College of Diplomacy (APCD) may award one scholarship known as the Ruth Dobson Scholarship. The Scholarship is available to one international student who is applying for admission to the Master of Diplomacy program offered by the APCD. This scholarship will be awarded to a student from Latin America, Europe, Asia, North America and the Middle East.

Number of award(s): There is only one scholarship available.

Duration of award(s): Not Known

What does it cover? The Scholarship provides a tuition fee sponsorship for 24 units of compulsory or core diplomacy courses in the Master of Diplomacy program offered by the APCD. For example, APCD may sponsor students for their first semester but the students will be responsible for their second semester and any other fees after that.

Selection Criteria: A Selection Committee will be appointed and will make a recommendation for the award of this scholarship based primarily on academic merit.

Notification: The Ruth Dobson Scholarship Committee expects to notify applicants of the outcome by November.

How to Apply: When applying for the Masters by coursework program offered by the APCD, eligible applicants for the Scholarship should submit the following:
-A cover letter indicating their interest in being considered for the scholarship and making the case for being granted one;
-A copy of your academic transcript/s
-A current Curriculum Vitae
-Two academic written references (or arrange to have these sent on your behalf to arrive by the closing date)
The above documents should be submitted to the Director of Studies, APCD. These, together with the application for the program (made online), will be considered as the full application for the scholarship.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30 October, 2015.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application, Click Here

1. Axmed cali maxamed cabdilaahi

September 2, 2015 at 3:32 PM

I am a student of soomaali in hargaysea am secondray level in 4 for

2. Menur murad

September 12, 2015 at 11:49 AM

My name is menur murad.i live in ethiopia.i want to get schoolarship in your campas in master program in applid biology .thank you. Phone +251922963547 e-mail nuraddismurade2012@gmail.com

3. suleman

September 13, 2015 at 9:27 AM

i will be so glad if you grant me the opportunity to study my education in your university so please contact me by my email or phone number +251935361722

4. tola Kedir

September 19, 2015 at 7:35 PM

for farther information call me on +251913489331 Ethiopia

5. guade degu

September 21, 2015 at 12:18 PM

hellow i am guadie degu from ethiopia i am graduated from asssosa university in physics so please invinte me to your scholarship in masters program on 251935700203 and e-mail guadedegu21@gmail.com

6. zerihun dendena

September 22, 2015 at 2:27 PM

I have got BSC Degree in ACC from PSCO /Ethiopia/ university and I have three years work experience through mgt. so if you give me chance of scholarship education in Australian university at the level of MASTER degree so i happy.please contact me +251910675162 or e-mail zdendena@gmail.com. thanks for your attention.

7. Latjor Thok Nyuot Majack

September 22, 2015 at 11:05 PM

very and good for me to study

8. Kibrom beyene

September 23, 2015 at 10:08 AM

hello my name is Kibrom beyene am from ethiopia. aged i am willing to join this school so please contact me through +251911883947

9. Weldebrhan Adhana

September 23, 2015 at 10:16 AM

Dear,My Name is Weldebrhan Adhana from Ethiopia I have degree in Statistics & I have three work experience then I went to study in your scholarships.Please contact me by Email:aweldebrhan@yahoo.com or phone 251912891306/942418150 Thank you!!

10. Weldebrhan Adhana

September 23, 2015 at 10:21 AM

11. Mohamme fakii

September 24, 2015 at 9:25 PM

my name is mohammed fakii i want to study in ur univarsity pl contact me by phone number 251915707761

12. jibril dekamo

September 26, 2015 at 3:01 PM

please give me chance to join to worldwide

13. baari ibnu barre

September 27, 2015 at 1:58 PM

my name abdi kadir i live in somalia i want schollership pleas give me chanca pleas contact +2520907163519

14. Geremew Lega Gebeyehu

September 30, 2015 at 11:12 AM

I am Geremew Lega Gebeyehu from Africa, Ethiopia. First i would like express my deepest happiness by getting this chance from you. I was graduated by Economics filed of study on july 2015.for more information contact me via phone number 0925513258

15. robel oqubamariam

November 27, 2015 at 12:24 PM

hello i am robel from eritrea i want to study on ur university ,needing ur help