The Institute of Development Policy and Management (IDPM) is a top destination for postgraduate students and offers an array of funding opportunities, including strategic use of our own resources.
University of Manchester is inviting applications for equity and merit scholarships for study by distance learning. The scholarships are aimed at academically excellent young professionals with at least two years’ post-graduation work experience who would not otherwise have the opportunity to study for a uk qualification. Scholarships cover all tuition fees, course materials and examinations
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development and MSc Human Resource Management and Development (International Development) at University of Manchester.
Deadline: 26 September 2015
Funded By: University of Manchester.
‣ The Equity and Merit Scholarships are aimed at academically excellent young professionals with at least two years’ post-graduation work experience who would not otherwise have the opportunity to study for a UK qualification.
‣ You should meet all the following criteria:
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on merit-base.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online.
‣ Applicants do not need an offer of admission to apply for the scholarship.
‣ Please don’t apply online ( Online Application) for academic admission.
‣ Scholarship Application Due date : 26 September 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.