Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever’s Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2016

ss cds

CDU offers a limited number of 25% and 50% tuition fee scholarships for international student’s who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree. The application deadline is 30 October 2015.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are offered to learn any of the courses offered by the Charles Darwin University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree Charles Darwin University in Semester 2, 2014.
Scholarship Provider: Charles Darwin University, Australia
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia

Eligibility: Eligible applicants must:
-A demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
-Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
-An unconditional offer (SVP cleared) of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 1, 2016
-Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
Submitted a completed application for the scholarship by 30 October 2015 for commencement in Semester 1, 2016

Scholarship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: CDU offers a  limited number of 50% and 25% tuiti on fee scholarships for international students who  have a record of  academic excellence and high achi evement.  The tuition scholarships apply to the  tuition fees for the full duration of an undergr aduate or postgraduate   coursework degree. The  scholarships are awarded on demonstrated academic  merit and are available to students seeking to  commence a degree at CDU in semester 1, 2016.

Number of award(s): CDU offers a limited number of tuition fee international scholarships.

Duration of award(s): The tuition scholarships apply to the ?tuition fees for the full duration of an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree.

What does it cover? A limited number of 50% and 25% tuition fee scholarships are available at CDU.CDU offers a 10% tuition fee discount for siblings of international students enrolled in full-time study at the University.

Selection criteria: Scholarships will be awarded on a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications. The VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards? described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship. All applicants who meet the minimum eligibility standards will be included in the selection, process.The decision of the University selection panel is final.

Notification: Not Known

How to Apply: Download the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever’s Scholarship Application Form and submit with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU. Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards? described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.? All applicants who meet the minimum eligibility standards will be included in the selection ?process.?The decision of the University selection panel is final.

Application Form, Click Here

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30 October 2015.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application, Click Here

1. Abebe Bayu

September 2, 2015 at 6:34 AM

I will suggest you based on your objecttive that building wisdom in every where espesicaly developing country is too amayzing for me since if you give me these chance Msc with what ever chemistry fild i will sucsess your objective truthly as i am a chemist.but you must habbit calling(+251920767321),readig \look rather seen your coment Sir\madam. your sincery Abebe Bayu

2. Liza Guesh

September 2, 2015 at 6:23 PM

Am Liza Guesh from Ethiopia.i want to study Undergraduate on Electrical and computer engineering.

3. Mariama mahamoud aw ali

September 4, 2015 at 4:55 PM

My Name Is Mariama Mahamoud Aw Ali Artan It’s My Interest To Have This Scholarship I Have Completed Science High School In Sheikh Ibrahim Secondary School Burao S/land I Would Like To Apply And Join To This University And Also I Would Like To Get Free Full Scholarship University If It’s Possible For You And I Hope You To Accept My Request Please Contact Me 00252634207605 Or 00252659307138 Or Email Mma_Kaafiya@Hotmail.Com Thanks

4. c fataax

September 5, 2015 at 10:41 AM

my name c fataax from somali i want to study computer and engineering

5. really happy and hopefully to be one of you.

September 6, 2015 at 3:45 PM

0706366997

6. aliyi yasin

September 8, 2015 at 8:43 PM

am aliyi yasin i have ba degree graguate may 4 2013 from jimma university ethiopia. am dream to get scolarship please i need your response. my cantact 00251948581203.

7. tebibu solomon

September 16, 2015 at 7:16 AM

0937388898

8. kedir Geda

September 17, 2015 at 10:19 PM

I’m kedir Geda from Haramaya University,Ethiopia.I’m a fifth year medical student who want to attend my further education in country.If I weigh your crateria please inform me by+251922644776.thank you

9. Sangaré N'faly Youssouf

September 17, 2015 at 10:43 PM

Mon nom est Sangaré Nfaly Youssouf je vis en Guinée Conakry je suis étudiant en sciences économiques licence II a l’Université Roi Mohamed Vl de Conakry nous vous remercions pour tous les efforts que vous faites dans le cadre de formation des étudiants des pays pauvres ,j’aimerais dans la la mesure du possible avoir une bourse d’études supérieures dans votre université. Vous pouvez me contacter sur 224 666 262 239 ou par mail

10. Natnael Efrem

September 18, 2015 at 6:08 PM

I am Natnael Efrem from Ethiopia and I would like to learn at your University. Contact me : 251915152121

11. fartun ahmed

September 19, 2015 at 10:07 AM

e

12. zerihun dendena

September 22, 2015 at 1:37 PM

I have got BSC degree in ACC from PSCO /Ethiopia/.so please confirm my dreams through scholarship at the MASTER degree level in any business sector. please contact me +251910675162 or e-mail zdendena@gmail.com. thanks for your attention.

13. cabdisamad siciid

September 29, 2015 at 8:14 AM

my name cabdisamad siciid from un recognised country called Somaliland located horn of Africa . I graduated Hight school only geting A+ and am teacher in English language for primary school . am seeking to learn scholarship . please contact me 00252634430394.

14. zekaryase

October 3, 2015 at 10:39 PM

my name is zekaryase wijra i am lern in bahir dar university electrical and computer since please contact to this number ( +251922945977 ) thank you