2016 Aston University Business School Scholarships In UK for International students

The Aston University is awarding Business School scholarships for international students. Scholarships to the value of £1000 are for each year of undergraduate study for a maximum of three years. The scholarship for the placement year is £500.00. The maximum total scholarship over four years is therefore £3,500. The application deadline is 24 June 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for various programs available in the area of Business & Management, Law, Marketing, Business & Languages, International Business, Accounting & Finance, IT & Computing, Economics.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate degree program (BSc programmes) at Aston University.
Scholarship Provider: Aston University, UK
Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility:-

–Applicants holding conditional firm or unconditional firm offers will be invited to apply in June 2016.
-Scholarships are only available for international students who are self-funded. UK and EU applicants and students sponsored by an organisation are not eligible.

Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for these Business School scholarships.

Scholarship Description: The Aston Business School is pleased to announce several scholarships of £1,000 each in value for each academic year of undergraduate studies and £500 for the placement year. Scholarships are only available for international students who are self-funded. UK and EU applicants and students sponsored by an organisation are not eligible.

Number of award(s): Several scholarships will be awarded.

Duration of award(s): Scholarships will be awarded for a maximum of three years.

What does it cover?

Scholarships to the value of £1000 are for each year of undergraduate study for a maximum of three years. The scholarship for the placement year is £500.00. The maximum total scholarship over four years is therefore £3,500. Scholarships are awarded competitively to help with the cost of tuition fees

Selection Criteria: Scholarships are allocated on academic merit and scholarship applications will be considered in conjunction with your academic application via your completed UCAS form.

Notification: The Aston Business School Scholarship Panel will make their decision by 1st August 2016. Successful applicants/their representatives will be informed whether they have been successful or not by 1st August 2016 by email correspondence.

How to Apply:

Applicants holding conditional firm or unconditional firm offers will be invited to apply in June 2016. They should write a letter of application and a letter of motivation (500 words) along with providing an academic reference supporting the application. The applicants or the applicants’ representative should submit the complete application by post.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 24 June 2016.

Further Official Aston University Business School scholarships Information and Application

1. Ibrahim Roba Bude

October 8, 2015 at 9:12 AM

Hi dear I am from Ethiopia and I have been graduated from Jigjiga university in accounting and finance my BA. now I want to study MA in Accounting and finance.contact me pH no 0921473153 and email.

2. Zubeer huseen

October 9, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Hi my name is zubeer hussein i live in mogadisho I studied secondary at imaam shaafi’ school i want bacholar degree of information technology plz contact me my no:+252615678273

3. mitra asghari

October 9, 2015 at 1:06 PM

Hi my name is mitra asghari I am from Afghanistan I live in Kabul I studied at lame shaheed high school now I want to study abroad and get a degree …….

4. Abdoulie cham

October 10, 2015 at 12:52 PM

My name is abdoulie cham i would like to apply.this my email abdouliecham10@gmail.com

5. Patrick kachere

October 14, 2015 at 7:07 AM

My name is PATRICK KACHERE,from malawi (africa) i would like to aply for the course.my contact number is:+265(0)885800700.lookng forwad to hear from you on how to aply propery

6. ebrima conteh

November 9, 2015 at 2:11 PM

my name is ebrima conteh i would like to apply

• ebrima conteh

November 9, 2015 at 2:13 PM

here are my email ousmanjaw@gmail.com this is ebrima conteh

7. Berzel Fikru Gemechu

November 10, 2015 at 8:50 PM

I am Ethiopian.My name is Berzel Fikru.I interested to join your University by scholar in Economics my phone number: +251917461433

8. Timothy

December 4, 2015 at 7:15 AM

Send me details please

9. dorrah kondowe

December 25, 2015 at 2:21 PM

am Dorrah from Malawi. i would like to apply for the scolarship. am a holder of certifcate in financial accounting and my email is kondowedorrah@gmail.com

10. Yohanis Elias

December 27, 2015 at 5:49 PM

Hi Dear My Name Is Yohanis Elias From Ethiopia I Was Graduated From Hawasa University By Governance And Development Studies Now I Would Like To Get Further Skill From Ur Campus Please Help Me Contact, +251926165874

11. Nuwamanya Johnan

December 29, 2015 at 4:17 AM

am Nuwamanya Johnan from uganda i would lyk to join your university through schlorship d i also get a chance of studying in USA

12. Addae Gideon Amaniampong

January 2, 2016 at 10:42 PM

Hello, am Gideon Amaniampong Addae from Ghana seeking an undergraduate scholarship to be able to further up my education to greater height. Please you can contact me on +233544730150 or email me on amaniampongaddae@gmail.com. I would be highly honoured if am given a chance to win a scholarship to be able to further up my education to greater height. God bless you guys for this opportunity

13. Prince Evans.F.B

January 5, 2016 at 4:15 PM

14. Prince Evans.F.B

January 5, 2016 at 4:17 PM

hi,I’m student Prince Evans.F.B from the republic of Liberia.I’m a business minded person,I will want to have this scholarship that u are offering to people around the world. I will be very generous to u if u accept me and I will be a happy person to help my country to established lot of business place and help my family and other people around me.If u accept me please contact me; princeevans28@gmail.com or 231888573537 thanks.

15. tefera

January 8, 2016 at 8:24 PM

Helooo, my name is Tefera. Alemayehu,age 26 years ,from ethiopia, I have graduate with bsc degree with public health officer with gpa of 3.3., and I have 5 years work experience. I want to study masters program with health related programs at your university. thank you email. http://www.tefera330@gmail.com

16. luwam bruk

January 15, 2016 at 5:05 AM

my name is luwam, I am an Eritrea n i ‘m currently living in Ethiopia as a refugee..am taking marketing class as a freshman and I have completedy first semester exam with good distinction..and I really want to peruse my education in this college

17. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 16, 2016 at 1:23 PM

first of all I would like to say thankyou for this chance! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia ( east africa ) I have BA degree in business management from diredawa university & now am work in united school in assistance director position & olso am first year hospitality & tourism management student in s.marrys university college in extension program. when you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it! phone no 912 46 12 47. thanks for all!