2016 Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship For International Students, China

Applications are invited for Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship available for international students (non-Chinese) to pursue higher education at Universities in Chongqing. There are two types of scholarships available i.e. First-class scholarship (35,000-10,000 RMB/year) and Second-class scholarship (20,000-8,000 RMB/year). The tenure of the scholarship is one academic year in Chongqing. The application deadline is 31st March, 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses available at Chongqing University.
Course Level:
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate, master and doctoral degree program at Universities in Chongqing.
Scholarship Provider:
Chongqing Municipal Government, China
Scholarship can be taken at:
China

Eligibility:
-The applicant of non-Chinese citizen wishes to be a degree student (bachelor degree, master degree, or doctoral degree) or a non-degree student for at least one academic year in Chongqing.
-The applicant of non-Chinese citizen who has already studied at universities of Chongqing for more than one semester and wishes to pursue a degree (bachelor degree, master degree, or doctoral degree) in Chongqing for at least one year.
– Applicants are in good health and pass the physical examination in statutory medical institutions of China.
-Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master degree, and be under the age of 40.
-Applicants for master degree studies must have a bachelor degree, and be under the age of 35.
-Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
-Applicants for non-degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 45.
-Students who have won other scholarships are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.

Scholarship Open for International Students: International students (non-Chinese) can apply for these scholarships.

Scholarship Description: In order to encourage more outstanding international students to pursue a higher education in Chongqing, Chongqing Municipal Government launches the Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship. There are two types of scholarships available i.e. First-class scholarship and Second-class scholarship.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): The tenure of the scholarship is one academic year in Chongqing.

What does it cover? First-class scholarship: Doctoral students 35,000; Master Students- 30,000; Undergraduate students- 25,000; Non-degree students- 10,000 and Second-class scholarship: Doctoral students 20,000; Master students- 15,000; Undergraduate students- 10,000; Non-degree students-8,000

How to Apply: Applicants shall submit application materials directly to the International Students Admissions Office of the university by post. Applicants who have passed the initial phase of selection will be forwarded to Chongqing Municipal Education Commission for the final approval. Please note that Chongqing Municipal Education Commission does not accept application materials directly from applicants. Applicants are required to submit the following application materials in three sets.
1. Application form (Contact the universities in Chongqing)
2. Highest notarized diplomas and transcripts (notarized photocopy in Chinese or English if the documents are not written in Chinese or English). Applicants who are students currently studying at Chinese universities shall also provide a Study Certificate and transcripts from their host institutions.
3. Study plan (written in Chinese or English).
4. Two letters of recommendation. Applicants for master or doctoral degree studies shall provide two letters of recommendation by school or employer (written in Chinese or English).
5. University admission notice.
6. Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
7. Copy of passport.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st March, 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. sisay Regassa

October 6, 2015 at 12:56 PM

hello dear. my name is Sisay Regassa. I’m from Ethiopia and o have BA degree in civic and ethical studies and I have interest to continue my MA in related field of studies please help me. contact me via phone number +251913762851 and email sisayregasa52@gmail.com. thank you!

2. Tsegaye Chimdi

October 6, 2015 at 1:39 PM

hello dear my name is Tsegaye chimdi and graduated at wollega university with Bsc in 2015 by electrical engineering with computer engineering stream. i want to take my Msc at your university with relative field! i hope to get this chance!! please contact me on email address: tsegayechim@gmail.com OR phone number:+251938688219

3. DEREJE NEGESA

October 7, 2015 at 5:14 AM

my name is dereje negesa .i have civil engineering degree from haramaya university wlc is located in ETHIOPIA.IWAN TO MASTER EDUCATION.0921390858

4. Jeremiah Dauda

October 7, 2015 at 10:34 PM

Hello! I have national diploma in computer science from the federal polytechnic damaturu north eastern part of Nigeria and I want to go further if given this scholarship

5. mohamed mohamoud soubaneh

October 8, 2015 at 7:51 AM

hello me name s med i have bsc degree of economics systeme i want to study to get master s degree in your university please contact me email hassan.mahamoud@outlook.fr and my phone +25377705293

6. mohamed mohamoud soubaneh

October 8, 2015 at 8:08 AM

it s a greate opportunity to continned BACHELOR A master degree in your university of china.

October 9, 2015 at 8:05 AM

It is an important thing to hear such a thing from you. I hope you can help me to have a chance to study in your university. My name is Tadesse Mulugeta and Iam studying materials science & engineering at Jimma University, Ethiopia. you can contact me at: phone: +251931674983 Email: taddmulugeta@gmail.com Thank you.

8. Zubeer huseen

October 9, 2015 at 12:22 PM

Hi my name is zubeer hussein i live in mogadisho I studied secondary at imaam shaafi’ school i want bacholar degree of information technology plz contact me my no:+252615678273

9. Amanuel abel

October 24, 2015 at 7:11 AM

Hello dear! I’m fr6 ethiopia & gqaduated bsc of biotechnology.

10. Negase Girma

October 28, 2015 at 5:57 AM

my name is Negase Girma Hailu from Ethiopia. I have BSC degree in chemistry.if the will of God and those who gave this chance I want to learn masters by related fields. Please help me.

11. dominic mutua

November 27, 2015 at 10:40 AM

My name is Dominic mutua of 27yrs,a Kenyan with bachelors degree of education (science)-physics and chemistry from Egerton university -Kenya. I need this scholarship to pursue Msc(inorganic chemistry) or M.ed(science education). kindly assist. my contact +25412681963 or domifelmtua@gmail.com

12. max

November 27, 2015 at 5:15 PM

I am from somalia i need master in computer science help me to jion contact tell 00252615734406

13. samuel yeshitla haylemaryam

January 7, 2016 at 3:37 PM

first of all I would like to say thankyou! my name is samuel yeshitla am from Ethiopia (east africa) I have BA degree in bussiness management from diredawa university & now am work in united school in assistance director position &olso now am first year hospitality&tourism management student in s.marry university college in extension program. when you think I have an ability I have a big interest to join it thanks for all!!! phone no 912 46 12 47

14. temesgen

January 12, 2016 at 5:31 AM

hi dear I’m temesgen from Ethiopia. I have bsc degree in civil engineering and I want to study my msc degree with related fields at your university.

15. Befiker Demisew

August 8, 2016 at 8:11 PM

hello…first all of thank you for everything…i’m from Ethiopia and i have a level 4 COC certificate in Auto motive Engine service and I have interest to continue my degree in related field of studies please help me. contact me via phone number +251920839116