2016 DAAD Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE) In Europe

2016 DAAD Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE) In Europe

DAAD invites applications for Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE) for the year 2016. Students from selected Indian higher education institutions in the fields of engineering, mathematics and science who are in their fifth or sixth semester of a Bachelor’s programme or in their fifth, sixth, seventh or eighth semester of an integrated or dual degree programme. This is paid internship programme interns will receive a monthly scholarship of 650 euros for undergraduate students (the monthly instalment will be calculated on a daily basis, i.e. 21.70 euros per day).

Worth of Award

•  A monthly scholarship of 650 euros for undergraduate students (the monthly instalment will be calculated on a daily basis, i.e. 21.70 euros per day)
  • A lump sum travel subsidy of 550 euros
  • Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance covered by DAAD
  • Participation in a meeting of DAAD scholarship-holders in Germany.

Internship Duration: 2 to 3 months in the period between May and July. Internships of less than two months duration cannot be supported.

Eligible Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the areas of science and engineering.

Students who have been awarded a WISE scholarship previously cannot apply again.

-What requirements must be met?

-Aggregate marks of 85 % and above or CGPA 8.5 / 10 and above of completed semesters at the time of application.

-The applicant must be a registered student of his / her institution.

-Acceptance cum invitation letter from a German professor for the internship.

-Language skills

-German language skills are not mandatory.

-Very good proficiency of the English language is expected.

How to Apply

The access to the DAAD portal opens about 6 weeks before the application deadline.

-Application documents

-online application form

-Full curriculum vitae

-DAAD form „Certificate of Enrolment“) filled in by home institution as proof of current enrolment

-DAAD form „No Objection Certificate“ filled in and stamped by home institution

-Invitation letter of German supervisor

-DAAD form „Approval Form by German Host“ filled in by German supervisor

-Recent reference from Indian university teacher which provides information about the applicant’s qualifications (please find the form in the DAAD application portal)

-University degree certificates indicating final grade(s).

Deadline: Internship application deadline is 1st November 2015.

Click here for more details and to apply

1. Shamshadin Kassim Omer

October 12, 2015 at 3:41 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

2. Joel Martin

October 13, 2015 at 10:37 AM

Hii my name is joel Martin I finish the high school i have sativcet now please i want u to help my this my number +211956478568

3. abdulmatiin

October 14, 2015 at 10:09 AM

Hi My Name Abdimatiin abdilahi I live in somalia I’m very interesting if yo success plz contact me Abdimatiin09@outlook.com

4. Zakarie abdinasir

October 14, 2015 at 10:19 AM

May name zakariye abdinasir i am somali ineed to scholarship becouse i complete high school may parent have not money which to joining university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

5. biniyam desalgn wolde

October 14, 2015 at 10:59 AM

I want to learning in Europe and work and live

6. Irankunda Ervin

October 14, 2015 at 12:36 PM

Hello. My name is Irankunda Ervin from Burundi. Am in the last year, am studing Electromechamic engeering. I would like to improve my studies in Europe. Please, contact me on +257 75 657085 or ervinirankunda@gmail.com

7. busha tashoma

October 14, 2015 at 10:06 PM

my name is busha tashoma I am educating mechanical engineering 5th semester from Ethiopia I wants those chance extremely +251917695449. please call me

8. Mulugeta Chifraw sisay

October 15, 2015 at 8:27 AM

hello! i am mulugeta now i am pre engineering student.iwant to learn softwear engineering.phone number 251924910708

9. ndayizeye Dieudonné

October 22, 2015 at 2:30 PM

my name is NDAYIZEYE Dieudonné from BURUNDI,I really need and interested this scholarship,i have a diploma of secondary school national exam so i would like to study computer science.please contact me on my number phone :+257 71550951 or my email : dieudonnendayi11@gmail.com

10. mohamed

October 31, 2015 at 9:38 PM

My name,s mohamed c/risaq adam from SOMALIA i need help for you and i hope to get good opportunity THNK you please contect me with my phone +2520634204262 and EMAIL:mohamedqalinmaal@gamil.com

11. abeba kebede tefera

December 4, 2015 at 1:19 PM

my name is abeba kebede tefera. I am graduated from wollo university in chemical engineering. please help me to get scholarship in related field. please contact me by address phone number +251914712173 email tizbog86@gmail.com

12. choongo

December 9, 2015 at 12:09 AM

my name is choongo clay , please consider me on the list. i have problame financily in the family and am the only person who reached grade 12 in my community. i want to change the mindset of my community through your great help. choongoclay@ gmail.com 260971079276

13. Ebsa Chala Bakare

December 29, 2015 at 11:02 PM

Hello! i am Ebsa Chala now i am pre engineering student in Ethiopia. i need to learn soft ware engineering so please help me. my contact phone is 0917035418

14. Ebsa Chala Bakare

December 29, 2015 at 11:09 PM

Hello iam Ebsa Chala Bakare now i am pre engineering student in Ethiopia. i need to learn soft ware engineering so please help me. this is my contact phone 0917035418

15. ismail hakimyar

January 8, 2016 at 7:46 PM

Dear Sir/Madam, I am so happy for outstanding human resource development and support of your team I am nation of Afghanistan holder of B.Sc. Degree (Civil Engineering) from University of Herat, Afghanistan year of 2012. I have very good experiences with different national and international organizations on implementation of different small and medium infrastructure projects. Based on my interests I am eager to continue my higher education (M.Sc.) degree in Engineering into Canada. I am fluent in English language with outstanding math skill. I wanted to join into respected college to improve get accepted for M.Sc. degree program in one of the Universalities. This would be my pleasure to have your kind information and instruction for following bullet points: Best, Mohammad ismail hakimyar

16. Zeray Weldae

January 12, 2016 at 7:08 AM

Hello dears,i am zeray weldae and Bsc degree electrical & computer engineering from Aksum university in Ethiopia.Therefore if give me a chance,i have interest to studying Msc degree by electrical&computer engineering in your international university europe,so please help me, you can contact me by email Zeray.ab00@gmail.com and may phone number +251919044756 thanks very much!!