2016 ICMS International Scholarship For Students To Study In Australia

2016 ICMS International Scholarship For Students To Study In Australia

The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering a international scholarship for student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS. The scholarship is to the total value of approximately AU$ 25,000 which covers the first two terms tuition fees and one semester of on campus accommodation. All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents. The application deadline is  8th January 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded for the following programmes: Hospitality Management, Sports Management, International Tourism, Property Management, Event Management, Retail Marketing and Business Management.
Course Level: Scholarship is awarded to students for undergraduate degree program.
Scholarship Provider: The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS)
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia

Eligibility: International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in June 2015 can apply for this scholarship. All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.

Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for this ICMS Scholarship.

Scholarship Description: The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering a scholarship to an International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in February 2016. The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$ 25,000 within one of the ICMS Bachelor Degree programs commencing 8 th February 2016. The ICMS International Scholarship will be awarded based on the selection process implemented by the ICMS Professional Scholarship board.

Number of award(s): One scholarship is available.

Duration of award(s): Scholarship covers campus accommodation for one semester and two terms of tuition.

What does it cover? The scholarship is to the total value of approximately AU$ 25,000 and partial scholarships may be awarded. Partial scholarships will not be less than $10,000 and may be applied to the scholarship recipient’s tuition and/or accommodation.

Selection Criteria: Finalists will be selected on the following 3 step application process:
-Stage 1: Academic Record: Applicants need to meet the regular ICMS entry requirements in English language proficiency and academic ability.
-Stage 2: Essay submission (Maximum 500 words). Applicants should address the following questions within the essay: The reasons for choosing ICMS, including the choice of program/specialization, What will you bring to ICMS?; Why are you the most appropriate student to be awarded this scholarship?; Where do you hope to be in 10 years’ time and how ICMS will contribute to this?
-Interview: Students who are successful with their essay and ICMS entry requirements will progress to the interview stage. The student will be interviewed by an ICMS staff member and will be asked a broad range of questions relating to their knowledge of the College and course choice and their life and background in general.

Notification: All applicants will be notified of the results by phone call and email no later than 1 week prior to term commencement.

How to Apply: The applicant is required to post and email their Scholarship Application. Applications must include:
-English language proficiency,
-Academic proficiency,
-Essay,
Scholarship application form.

Note: A letter of acceptance will be issued outlining the details of enrollment at ICMS within 2 working days. A letter of acceptance will be issued outlining the details of enrolment at ICMS within 2 working days. Enrolment fees must be paid upon acceptance of the student’s letter of offer and it is not refundable.

Application Form

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 8th January 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. liban koo

March 7, 2016 at 5:09 PM

Hello,i’m liban fareh i have graduated in computer science from the EASTY AFRICA university of puntland in somalia.i would like to apply for masters. pleace contact me my email is liibaankoo@gmail.com my number is 00252907723958

2. Sylla gassim

March 10, 2016 at 2:04 AM

am interest I Have in graduate scholarship my from in guinéa please take this me to chanse.my call +224662452254

3. Sylla Algassim kaba

March 10, 2016 at 2:13 AM

My name is sylla algassim kaba i interest to graduated scholarship,i offerd enginéering in construction please this me to get like me to chanse.my call +224656159771

March 11, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Hello Madam/Sir, my name is Gebremariam Getnet from Ethiopia and I’m undergraduate student in mechanical engineering but l want to continue my education from your University,if i got chance of selection please call by 251948804004 or by email gebremariam590@gmail.com

5. Rahma mohamed muse

March 12, 2016 at 2:53 PM

hello, my name is Rahma mohamed i nee this scholarship i gratuated my in high level school 2013 i live in somalia so contact me no 252906952662

March 13, 2016 at 5:43 AM

my names Mohammed Seid from Ethiopia.i have a bachlor degree in applied biology and i want to contnue my education if could get a chance from your unversity!!!!! thank you for your support….if you want contact me by e-mail: ayimennejad0@gmail.com or by phone: +251929015485

March 13, 2016 at 5:46 AM

my names Mohammed Seid from Ethiopia.i have a bachlor degree in applied biology and i want to contnue my education if i could get a chance from your unversity!!!!! thank you for your support….if you want to contact me by e-mail: ayimennejad0@gmail.com or by phone: +251929015485

8. Tarekegn yohannes Fanta.

March 13, 2016 at 9:02 AM

I am Tarekegn yohannes from Ethiopia.I have bachelor degree in Educational planning and management from Madda Walabu University. I would like to join your scholarship. Please contact me with 251910152743.Thanks.

9. shanle hagaag

March 13, 2016 at 11:10 AM

hello,my name is shanle hagaag from somalia i finished high school in 2015 but didn’t get university due to economic problems so plz i would like to join your scholarships plz contact me +252-0619633254 or abdiwalihersi47 @gmail.com but i prefer the phone.

10. Soumah Fode

March 13, 2016 at 9:04 PM

Hello!Please help-me i want to study in!

11. abdul aziz

March 16, 2016 at 9:00 AM

i am from soomalia ineed to education

12. cimraan

March 17, 2016 at 12:21 PM

I am cimraan hussein I needed education and I live galkaio puntland Somalia

13. cimraan

March 17, 2016 at 12:23 PM

I am cimraan hussein I needed education and I live galkaio puntland Somalia my email is cimraan-17@hotmail.com contact me 0907769551

14. Negera Lemesa

March 19, 2016 at 12:30 PM

my name is Negera Lemesa from Ethiopia. I have first degree in economics and now I have learning masters in development economics(research presentation).I want to apply again masters in economics program or related fields. so if you give me this chance please contact me by my email nnegera@gmail.com and tell 0921181378

15. my name is Asmare Nigussie

March 19, 2016 at 9:30 PM

i am 5th year civil engineering from Ethiopian universties ,i am happy to have this golden opportunity ,plz help me@+251926707029

16. Bisrat

March 21, 2016 at 6:23 PM

My name is Bisrat Getachew. I am from Ethiopia I am attending my precollege class. I am so sure that I will pass any qualification. I am pessimistic that I will get the chance

17. Temesgen

April 1, 2016 at 3:08 PM

I am Temesgen from Ethiopia.Iam geruduting in tourism and hotel mangement in BA degree

18. Manyazewal Girma

April 2, 2016 at 7:28 AM

I’m Manyazewal Girma from Ethiopia..have Bachelor degree in Medical lab sciences and pathology graduating in 2013/14..Now I want to learn MSc in Microbiology or related fields..I hope you will give me this golden opportunity..my e-mail address is manyazewal2006@gmail.com! Thank you!!

19. Gemechis Asefa

April 3, 2016 at 8:58 AM

Hi I’m Gemechis Asefa Gutema I have graduated with Geology orEarth Science at Wollega University of Ethiopia so I have interested to study at your university with my ms please contact me if I will get a chance.thank you

20. abuukar mayoow jeylaani

April 4, 2016 at 9:16 AM

My name is abukar mayow I am from somalia I am attending my precollege class. I am so sure that I will pass any qualification. I am pessimistic that I will get the chance

21. nugusse ghebreslase

April 5, 2016 at 7:41 AM

i am nugusse ghebreslase from eritrea i have graduated from university of asmara in applied bilogy and i am loking to have a masters in microbiology if you give me the opportunity

22. wakjira

April 6, 2016 at 7:03 AM

hello,my name is wakjira mulugeta i”am university student!!!1 pls

23. farhia

April 6, 2016 at 7:22 AM

hi im farhia from somalia i student finish 2012 high school of my country before four years ago now i dont lear any thing i wait chane to get scholarship progrem i very intersting for that concat me number 00252907302382 thanks

24. farhia

April 6, 2016 at 7:41 AM

hi i farhia from somali student i need scholaship thans concat me 252907302382

25. balemual abebaw

April 7, 2016 at 1:26 AM

i am balemual abebaw from ethiopia. i am docter vet.medicine from UOG. i realy want to learn master. please call 0918150354 or 0931758018

26. Ebisa Gemechu

April 7, 2016 at 6:59 AM

hello sir/madam my name is Ebisa Gemechu from Ethiopia, last time i have seen the learning opportunity you gave for international students in Australia, so i want to be one of them to continue my phd by sport, please accept me! Here is my contact address kankoodha@gmail.com mob 251 910 15 33 23

27. mohamed abdulahi hasan

April 9, 2016 at 6:38 AM

iam Mohammed Abdulahi hasan from Ethiopia I have bachelor degree Bsc nursing I was graduated jijiga university so if could a get a chance from universiry thanks you? please contact me +251915064025

28. Daniel Gebey

April 9, 2016 at 6:31 PM

Call me for more information using this number +251947810435 seeking scholarship …

April 10, 2016 at 5:05 PM

My names is Abdifatah Ahmed mohamed I live in Somalia special sanaag I study high school so I would like extra education from scholarship if a get chance contact with 252907780894 or Email shaatti177@hotmail. com

30. bulcha wendu

April 10, 2016 at 8:02 PM

first thanks all scholarship manager at intetnational collage in Australia after my name bulcha wendu from Ethiopia so i am Bsc nursing. i would like to Msc by emergency surgin study in Australia. please contact me +2519088294 or bulchawendu@gmail.com thanks you…!!!

31. wondimagegn

April 13, 2016 at 5:58 AM

am 5th year mechanical engineering student i want to apply scholarship please help me how to apply and how to get

32. Dek Mohamed Hassan

April 14, 2016 at 5:28 AM

my name is Dek Mohamed i live in Ethiopia and i have learned a bachelor Degree of animal and range science for jigjiga University i would have liked to continue learning this chance of yours will give me very happy if i get . thanks this is my email address to contact me : muusexasan@gmail.com and this is my phone number : 0949654114

33. Abdala faisal

April 14, 2016 at 5:08 PM

hello,my name is Abdala faisal from somalia i finished high school in 2015 but didn’t get university due to economic problems so plz i would like to join your scholarships plz contact me Tell number 0907363810

34. Shayma

April 15, 2016 at 9:26 PM

iam shamsa mohamed osman from somalia I have bachelor degree telecom eng I was graduated gollis university at hargaise so if could a get a chance from universiry thanks you? please contact me +2524242516

35. zakariye mohamed

April 16, 2016 at 8:08 AM

hi my name’s zakariye mohamed jama i live in burao somalia i enden in high school and i want now to start to university. werefore we must to gain the scholarship bucause i am not possibilet to bays of university. werefore i availing this chance to scholarship plz i want to spesial respect. thankz all leadrs and membrs of scholarship a feeling goog luck. plz contact me. (sakimoha94@gmail.com) and. +252634896386

36. Ahmed

April 17, 2016 at 9:49 AM

Hello, I’am Ahmed Mouse Mohamed from somalia. I have bachelor economics. contact me 00252634668596 or 00252634086555 Ahmedmouse52@gmail.com

37. Girma

May 11, 2016 at 9:19 AM

Hello i’m Girma Deribe from Ethiopia i’m undergraduate university student by anesthesia please contact me by +251915982186

38. alieu sambou

July 27, 2016 at 2:45 PM

Hi,am alieu sambou am seeking for your scholarship for undergraduate study.i will be so grateful to be among.mydial is +2203027334 and email:alieusambou97@gmail.com/website gmail

• Ahmed

July 31, 2016 at 9:56 AM

I am from Somaliland i have bachelor degree of Economics from University of Hargeisa at the year of 2011 and i am seeking master degree. my Email: Ahmedmouse52@gmail.com Tell: 00252634668596

39. S

August 16, 2016 at 9:49 PM

Hello am Sanoh Yusuf from Guinea Conakry. I am graduating thnis year with master’s one in INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS and I woukd like to continue my studies in your university in the field of Business. Please help me.

40. SA

August 16, 2016 at 9:51 PM

My email: sanohyusuf2015@gmail.com

• Ahmed

August 18, 2016 at 8:19 AM

Hello my name is Ahmed Muse Mohamed from Somaliland i got my first bachelor degree 2011 at University of Hargeisa in economics now i am seeking mater degree in order to enhance my knowledge my Tell No: 00252634668596 my Email Address: Ahmedmouse52@gmail.com

41. Hodo Hassan

September 3, 2016 at 5:11 PM

my name hodo hassan from Somalia I gradated high school 2015/2016 I like to get this scholarship contect.phone:252634174866 gmail:hodoabdilahi20@gmail.com thankyou