2016 Presidential LEEP scholarship For Undergraduates At Clark University, USA

2016 Presidential LEEP scholarship For Undergraduates At Clark University, USA

Clark University is offering Presidential L E E P scholarship for pursuing undergraduate program. These scholarships are awarded on merit basis for both home and international students. Scholars receive full tuition, room, and board for four years (with yearly scholarship renewal contingent on a student maintaining a strong academic record at Clark) as well as the chance to complete a master’s degree as a fifth-year student—completely tuition-free.

On Leap Day 2012, Clark University launched LEEP (Liberal Education and Effective Practice), a pioneering model of education that combines a robust liberal arts experience with authentic engagement in the world and workplace.

In connection with LEEP, the Presidential LEEP Scholars Program was also introduced. Presidential LEEP Scholars are relentlessly curious, have an appetite for learning, and are eager to make their marks in the world.

They are driven to develop new ideas, to grapple with issues of importance, and to engage with others on shared goals.

Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is awarded for the duration of four year.

Scholarship covers: Presidential LEEP Scholars receive full tuition, room, and board for four years (with yearly scholarship renewal contingent on a student maintaining a strong academic record at Clark) as well as the chance to complete a master’s degree as a fifth-year student—completely tuition-free.

School(Institutions/ Country): Clark University
 | USA

Level: undergraduate program

Field(s): any of the courses offered by the university.

Deadline: 1st November 2015

Funded By: Clark University

Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Presidential LEEP Scholarship is targeted for both home and international students can apply for this scholarship.

Presidential LEEP Scholars persevere through setbacks, draw constructive ideas from diverse sources, and find creative solutions to daunting problems.

‣ They will be among our top applicants academically and will demonstrate drive, creativity, and the passion to tackle complex challenges at home and abroad.

‣ Ideal Presidential LEEP Scholarship candidates are ambitious students whose high school records place them at the top of Clark University’s applicant pool.

‣ If student is eligible, he/she should demonstrate a strong desire to pursue a demanding academic schedule, collaborate with peers and professors, meet ambitious career and life goals and join a community of scholars with an unparalleled commitment to global change.

Selection criteria

‣ Finalists will be chosen based on the strength of their applications for admission and other criteria identified by the Admissions Committee.

Notification:

‣ Students will be notified on 15 January, 2016.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ There is no separate application form able for this scholarship. Applicants will be able to apply for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship as part of their application to Clark University

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st November 2015.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about Presidential LEEP Scholarship

1. William Wiel Mathoat Kuony

October 19, 2015 at 12:07 PM

I may be gladful if you put my application into consideration for the time to come.

2. shamshadin kassim omer

October 19, 2015 at 3:00 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

3. suzan joseph

October 19, 2015 at 5:33 PM

Am a Tanzania aged 17.Am kindly requesting to join your university. I completed my O-level studies last year and got a GPA of 2.9.Please consider my request

4. nsabimana pascal

October 19, 2015 at 6:43 PM

i” pascal from Burundi.i m undergraduated to the national university of burundi at the same time i m looking for a scholarship.if you accept me among winners oin your scholarship,i will accept to study any course available at Clark university.please help me.my e mail is nsabipascal9@gmail.com

5. Salifu Fatty

October 19, 2015 at 6:44 PM

I finish my diplomat with a CGPA of 3.51, I am plz interested

6. damtew

October 19, 2015 at 9:25 PM

iamdamtew fromethiopia am undergraduatewithpshchiatry nurspleashelpme togot scholars aminterestedtostudyinusa

7. Niyonzima Wilson

October 20, 2015 at 8:09 AM

I am Burundian and I would like to get a scholarship at the undergraduate level. I am 28 years-old and I would be excited and proud of it. once admitted, I will study with zeal

8. Ermiyas legese

October 22, 2015 at 6:04 PM

hello I’m Ermiyas legese from Ethiopia and I’m mekelle university student in the department of philosophy and i want to join on this scholarship program, to get additional knowledge, thank you! contact me in gmail and phone. ermiyaslegese30@gmail.com. 0925518890

9. Fabakary Dibba

October 25, 2015 at 1:56 AM

Hello, my name is Fabakary Dibba. I’m great twelve graduated, and I’m worried about a scolasip so I can foreword my education in English and computer technology. from Gambia my email is fabakarydibba@gmail.com//and my numbers are +2209398141//and+2206798142. thanks.

October 25, 2015 at 6:03 AM

Hi my name is sosina tegaye i have a grade 12deegre and i am in adiss abeba universty and i am a sport scince student in there but i want to learn anothere course so pleace give me this scholarship and cotacte me by 0969135897

11. Abiy Befikadu Sime

November 1, 2015 at 9:53 AM

My name Abiy I from Ethiopia studing pre-Engineering at Bahir Dar University I want this scholaship program pleace help me to get this chance contact me +251927149004

12. bilal abdiweli

November 7, 2015 at 10:04 PM

undergraduate from Nairobi keny any given chance of consideration will be highly appreciate, thank you

13. Asaph

November 25, 2015 at 9:21 PM

Hello, My name is Asaph Ayenew and I’m living in Ethiopia . I’m first year engenering student in Deber berhan university. I always seek to get a scholarship in engenering science.I want to change my self through your education. I swear scholarship is my dream. I’m looking opportunity like this every single day of my life. Please contact me my email address is asaphaye@gmail.com My phone number is +251922370535 I hope to get reply from you. Thanks. Trust me I can do this.

14. abdikani

December 27, 2015 at 8:42 PM

hi my name is Abdikani I’m Somali originated from Sool region specially Taleh district I graduated from Jeerin high school located in Taleh now I’m in Sudan and yet I didn’t get a university please let me a chance in order to continue the education and I would like to learn about business and management please you can call me 00249993357731 thank u

15. Abdinoor Mohamed

January 3, 2016 at 9:09 AM

My name is Abdinoor Mohamed Noor lam from Somalia and I just finished my Secndary School in Kenya, I need this Scholer if consider contact this(+252615805302)or this Email abdinuur34@hotmail.com

16. Abdinoor Mohamed

January 3, 2016 at 9:12 AM

My name is Abdinoor Mohamed Noor lam from Somalia and I just finished my Secndary School in Kenya, I need this Scholer if consider with me contact this(+252615805302)or this Email abdinuur34@hotmail.com

17. tewodros abera

January 8, 2016 at 5:50 AM

i graduates in this year (2015/16 ) by hydraulic and water resource engineering from haramaya university (ethiopia).if i get the chance contact me by Teddyabera21@gmail.com

18. ayma

January 12, 2016 at 3:04 PM

may name is ayan am 18 i grauted high school this year but unfortuntly i dont have enough may to jion universty i like to have chane to continou may education plz help me scholar ship is may hope please help me i dont wanna lose this hope i live in somalia . i cant get the education i dreamed in somalai povert copouled unpeace please help me contact me number 0634425371 or email ayaan-98hotmail.com

19. Temesgen Fekadu

January 14, 2016 at 6:59 PM

I am graduted from Wollega University by Hydrauli &Water resources Engineering from Ethiopia. Contact me by e-mail:temefeke@gmail.com or phone number 0917845997

January 25, 2016 at 12:01 PM

hi my name is eyasu agalo am from Ethiopia I really need scholarships I have degree in management if it is OK contact +025191612256 or eyasuagalo@yahoo.com

21. Ahmadullah

January 28, 2016 at 8:13 AM

hello/Mr , meadm my name is Ahmadullah from Afghanistan graduate from school I am interested to study bechlor degree in your nice I university thanks