Clark University is offering Presidential L E E P scholarship for pursuing undergraduate program. These scholarships are awarded on merit basis for both home and international students. Scholars receive full tuition, room, and board for four years (with yearly scholarship renewal contingent on a student maintaining a strong academic record at Clark) as well as the chance to complete a master’s degree as a fifth-year student—completely tuition-free.
On Leap Day 2012, Clark University launched LEEP (Liberal Education and Effective Practice), a pioneering model of education that combines a robust liberal arts experience with authentic engagement in the world and workplace.
In connection with LEEP, the Presidential LEEP Scholars Program was also introduced. Presidential LEEP Scholars are relentlessly curious, have an appetite for learning, and are eager to make their marks in the world.
They are driven to develop new ideas, to grapple with issues of importance, and to engage with others on shared goals.
Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is awarded for the duration of four year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Presidential LEEP Scholars receive full tuition, room, and board for four years (with yearly scholarship renewal contingent on a student maintaining a strong academic record at Clark) as well as the chance to complete a master’s degree as a fifth-year student—completely tuition-free.
School(Institutions/ Country): Clark University | USA
Level: undergraduate program
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the university.
Deadline: 1st November 2015
Funded By: Clark University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Presidential LEEP Scholarship is targeted for both home and international students can apply for this scholarship.
Presidential LEEP Scholars persevere through setbacks, draw constructive ideas from diverse sources, and find creative solutions to daunting problems.
‣ They will be among our top applicants academically and will demonstrate drive, creativity, and the passion to tackle complex challenges at home and abroad.
‣ Ideal Presidential LEEP Scholarship candidates are ambitious students whose high school records place them at the top of Clark University’s applicant pool.
‣ If student is eligible, he/she should demonstrate a strong desire to pursue a demanding academic schedule, collaborate with peers and professors, meet ambitious career and life goals and join a community of scholars with an unparalleled commitment to global change.
‣ Finalists will be chosen based on the strength of their applications for admission and other criteria identified by the Admissions Committee.
‣ Students will be notified on 15 January, 2016.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ There is no separate application form able for this scholarship. Applicants will be able to apply for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship as part of their application to Clark University
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st November 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.