2016 School of Information Technologies Postgraduate Scholarships in Australia

aww

University of Sydney is inviting applications for postgraduate coursework scholarships in the School of information technologies. The scholarship is open to all international applicants whose country of origin/citizenship is from Latin America, the Middle East or Asia Pacific. The value of the Scholarship is $6,000 per annum. The scholarship is tenable for one year only subject to satisfactory academic progress deemed to be a credit average (70%) or above each semester. The application deadline is 11 January 2016.

Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for following programs: Master of Information Technology (MIT), Master of Information Technology Management (MITM), or MIT/MITM School of Information Technologies in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies at University of Sydney.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree program at University of Sydney.
Scholarship Provider: University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship can be taken at:
 Australia

Eligibility:
– The Scholarship is open to international applicant whose country of origin/citizenship is from Latin America, the Middle East or Asia Pacific,
-The applicant must have a full/unconditional offer of study and subsequently enroll at the University of Sydney for one of the following coursework programs: Master of Information Technology (MIT), Master of Information Technology Management (MITM), or MIT/MITM combined program,
– Applicants not have commenced their studies in one of the above named programs in the Faculty or have transferred into one of those programs from another postgraduate program,
-Applicants maintain their international student status for the full duration of the Scholarship, and
-Applicants not currently hold another primary scholarship from the University of Sydney.

Scholarship Open for International Students:
All international students from Latin America, the Middle East or Asia can apply for these postgraduate coursework scholarships.

Scholarship Description: The purpose of this Scholarship is to expand and enrich the school’s student community in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies by recognizing and supporting outstanding students from diverse cultural, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. The Scholarship aims to help them to achieve goals in Information Technology.

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): The Scholarship is tenable for one year only subject to satisfactory academic progress deemed to be a credit average (70%) or above each semester.

What does it cover? The value of the Scholarship is $6,000 per annum.

Selection Criteria: The Scholarship shall be awarded based on academic merit. Applicants must have achieved a distinction average or above in their undergraduate studies and their performance in Information Technology subjects will also be considered.

Notification: Successful applicants will be notified in 25 January 2016.

How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online.

Online Application

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 11 January 2016.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

1. Grmaw Zegeye

October 8, 2015 at 5:48 PM

If I get this chance I will do which is respect me

2. Shamshadin kassim omer

October 8, 2015 at 5:52 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream). please contact me by Phone number: +251920905316. Email: shadokassim@gmail.com Post Number: 436 Harar

3. Melkamu Manose Mekengo

October 9, 2015 at 4:47 AM

No commet cont…

4. Zakarie abdinasir

October 20, 2015 at 4:24 AM

May name zakarie abdinasir i am somali i need to scholarship becouse i complete high school there fore may parent have not money which to joined university please and please help me may phone number +252907359377 or email sakariye2500@gmail.com

5. dagim lambamo

October 28, 2015 at 5:37 AM

der/sir madam my name is dagim lambamo carantly BA degree if you can help i’m hopefull to join +251912243550

6. zenebe ABEBE

October 28, 2015 at 9:17 PM

I have graduated in law,llb from MEKELE university… plse if u can help me in gaining llm,Master degree…

7. mesfin assefa

October 29, 2015 at 5:36 AM

i am Mesfin Assefa from ETHIOPIA,i have BA degree in civil engineering i want study my master program there if the chance is available

8. Temesgen Birhanu

November 22, 2015 at 11:12 AM

9. Temesgen Birhanu

November 22, 2015 at 11:14 AM

Dear manager: My name is temesgen Birhanu I am from Ethiopia i was finish school at high school level and i was resulted a good grade also i want to learn information technologies i will hope full to this scholar if you accept me and help me my phone number is 0931422368

10. Zewdu Teshome

November 23, 2015 at 10:38 AM

I am Zewdu Teshome from Ethiopia and I was graduated from Haramaya university in BSc degree of Hydraulic Engineering. Please contact me by phone no 0913491005 or email zewduteshome82@gmail.com. Thank you for your kindness

11. ishimwe patience

December 3, 2015 at 4:39 AM

my name ishimwe patience from Rwanda thanks. I ‘m interest for that scholarship to join information and technology my contact 0725686900 E-mail Ishipatie2020@yahoo.com thanks

12. ishimwe patience

December 3, 2015 at 4:47 AM

Dear,sir/Madame my name ishimwe patience from Rwanda I was finish secandry schools in option PCB(physics, chemistry & Biology) I very interest for that scholarship needs contract 0725686900 E-mail ishipatie2020@yahoo.com thanks

13. Nathan

December 22, 2015 at 3:35 PM

i am Nathan Lemma from ETHIOPIA,i have B.Sc degree in electrical engineering i want study my master program there if the chance is available. call me +251934854958