2016 SMU Cox School of Business MBA scholarships For US & International Students, USA

There are up to 5 full-tuition MBA scholarships will be awarded by SMU Cox School of Business to outstanding US and international students who admitted for Cox Full-Time MBA study program. Successful MBA candidate will have an opportunity for extend their business school experience with unique travel opportunity. More, scholars will also visit to Washington, D.C. in order to gain their awareness about the connections between government and business. The closing date for applying this scholarship is 11th January 2016.

Scholarship Provider

The scholarship is funded by SMU Cox School of Business.

Destination Study

The scholarship will be taken in US.

Country of Applicants

These MBA scholarships will be awarded to outstanding student from US and abroad.

Level/Degree

The scholarship is provided for pursuing a full-time MBA program available at SMU Cox School of Business.

To be eligible, candidates for this Cox Distinguished MBA Scholarship Program must hold the following:

• Outstanding academic achievement: for undergraduate curriculum (preferred a 6+ of GPA); with GMAT performance (preferred a 700+ of GMAT)
  • Demonstrate strong leadership skills, with professional, academic, and community settings
  • Provide a significant job experience (at least 3 years) with a solid professional achievement progress
  • Be able to defined their career goals clearly
  • Excellence in both written and oral communication
  • Demonstrate their strong sense in the social responsibility & the business ethics

Scholarship Value

The scholarship will provide full tuition fees coverage.

Application Deadline

The application window will be closed by 11th January 2016.

How to Apply

Please note that these scholarships will be awarded to most outstanding students who already admitted to Cox Full-Time MBA Program. The Admissions Committee encourages you in advance to access the Online Application.

More detail on these scholarships, please visit the official webpage.

1. Irankunda Ervin

October 14, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Hello. My name is Irankunda Ervin from Burundi. Am in the last year, am studing Electromechamic engeering. I would like to improve my studies in USA. Please, contact me on +257 75 657085 or ervinirankunda@gmail.com

2. Irankunda Ervin

October 14, 2015 at 1:53 PM

Hello. My name is Irankunda Ervin from Burundi. Am in the last year, am studing Electromechamic engeering. I would like to improve my studies in the USA. Please, contact me on +257 75 657085 or ervinirankunda@gmail.com

3. Name Dita Jido Tita

October 14, 2015 at 7:47 PM

Hi my name is Dita Jido I am fom Ethiop I graduated in BA degree fom Dilla unversity I have itersted in thise best chance for farther information contact me by 251913467137

4. Name Dita Jido Tita

October 14, 2015 at 8:03 PM

Hi my name is Dita Jido I am from Ethiopia I graduated BA degree from Dilla unversity and I have full nterst to be learn if a chance for farther information contact me by 251913467137

5. Shamshadin kassim Omer

October 14, 2015 at 10:43 PM

My name is Shamshadin Kassim Omer. I was graduated from jigjiga university, Ethiopia by BSC of electrical & computer engineering. I need scholarship please help me to get scholarship for masters degree related to electrical & computer engineering (communication stream).please contact me by Phone Number: +251920905316 Email:shadokassim@gmail.com P.o.Box 436 Harar,Ethiopia

6. shehabdin abdulmejid

October 15, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Hello my name is Shehabdin Abdulmejid l am graduated in BA Degree in marketeng management from st mary university I have intersted in thise best chance for farther information contact ne by e-mail sabdulmejud@gmail.com by telphone +251911090122/ +251922850727

7. mukhtaar cabdi cali

October 17, 2015 at 4:14 PM

I have not many please help togo scholarship i very happy to meet you

8. hamda abdi abdillahi

October 24, 2015 at 7:01 PM

first my name is hamda i live in hargeisa somalia i graduated in secondary school i want this scolarships especially fucalty of business accounting my phone number is +252633607362

9. faysa hassan ahmed

October 25, 2015 at 9:14 PM

my name faysa ilive in somalia hargeisa i graduated secondry school iwant scolarship school of business and my phone number is +252634863525

10. Ammani mahamoud mahamed

October 25, 2015 at 9:31 PM

my name is Ammani i live in somalia hargeisa i graduated in secondry school iwant scolarship school of business and my phone number is +252634061009

11. Wondimagegn Nigussie

October 29, 2015 at 3:24 PM

To sir/Madame, hey am wondimagegn Nigussie from Ethiopia. i have BA in Accounting with GPA 3. 72 at GC 2012. Currently i have to looking postgraduate MBA free scholarship. And also am very interested to apply in your honorable university of USA & Canada. So please help me by giving this chance. for more information please contact me via email address & Mobile. email ; wondmagegn2006@gmail. com Mobile ; (251) 912183640. p o. box 2254 Hawassa, Ethiopia.

12. Hassan mohamed

November 19, 2015 at 11:04 PM

Hi am hassan mohamed from somali hargeisa. I graduated my secondary shool at 10-2011 , and really wished to get your scholarship in USA . Medicine so you can contact at my phone number and e-mail phone :+252634895028 e-mail : gureey2015_@hotmail.com

13. Belesty Ayenew

December 15, 2015 at 7:17 PM

My Name is Belesty Ayenew from ethiopia.l gratduated from hawassa university in Natural Resource Management departmentand l have 4 years work experince in goverment organization now l have full of interest to attend MSC programe so please contact +251913607266/belestyayw08@gmail.com

14. abdikadir

December 19, 2015 at 4:58 PM

my name abdikadir ahmed I live in somalia I poor boy pleas give me chance I contact abdikadir1635@gmail.com

15. abdinasir amar

December 29, 2015 at 7:07 PM

Hi my name is abdinasir Omar abdi from somalia I finished my secondry school I wan to get scholarship by SMU cox school or any other in us I would be appropriated for assisting me contact me abdinasiromar0@gmail or Telphone no:+252616734997 I wish for help

January 5, 2016 at 11:48 AM

my name is cosmas kunyenje am. studying METEOROLOGY AND CLIMATE at MALAWI UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY am interested in your scholarship please contact me using..+265 882670266 or email at cosmaskunyenje@Gmail.com..thank you

17. cosmas kunyenje

January 5, 2016 at 12:00 PM

am a student at MALAWI UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY I am interested in your scholarship..contact. me using +265 882670266

18. Henok Tamirat

January 8, 2016 at 10:25 PM

Hellow my name is Henok Tamirat am from Ethiopia and am graduated in B.A degree so if i get chance i would like to improve my studies in USA. please contact me on +240222183501 or hear is my mail address henoktamtam@gmail.com tnx for help.